我跟你说了 我把手♥机♥忘在酒吧了
I told you, I left it at the bar.
好吧 我没明白你想说什么
Okay, I'm... I don't get where this is going.
她跟着一个我们都不认识的男人走了
She leaves with a guy none of us know.
你不见了 也许我嗑了药 也许我有点醉
You were gone.
Sure, maybe I'd taken a pill, maybe I was a bit drunk,
但我们最好的朋友 在那种情况下离开
but when I don't hear back from our best friend
之后没再给我任何回复 我会担心害怕
after something like that, I'm gonna get scared.
好吧 你说得有理
Okay, okay. Makes sense.
但你本可以把那个小伙子带回家
But you could have taken home that little thing
独自享用这整个公♥寓♥的
and had this entire place to yourself.
显然我们都没事 - 是吗?
Clearly, we were fine. - Were we?
索菲 你想告诉他 昨晚到最后你去了哪里吗?
Soph, do you want to tell him where you ended up last night?
说呀
Hello?
托马斯 我很抱歉 好了吗? 我很感激你 能别再提这事了吗?
Thomas, I'm sorry, okay? I appreciate you. Can we just move on?
索菲最后被警方带走了
Soph was picked up by the police.
她当时睡在一个公交候车亭附近 距离市区有半小时路程
She was found sleeping near a bus shelter, half an hour outside the city.
所以 你在小憩的时候 我正陪着她处理这事
So, while you were napping, I was with her dealing with that.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yes.
我还在这里 不是吗?
I'm here, aren't I?
真不知道何时开始 我成了这趟行程里的唯一的朋友
I honestly don't know when I became the only friend on this fucking trip.
好了 - 老天
Okay, okay. - Jesus.
托马斯 让你经历这一切我很抱歉
Thomas, I am sorry that you had to go through that.
你是不是嗨劲还没过啊?
Are you still on the drugs?
我只是想...
I'm... I'm just trying...
为什么你老公的死 让你变得更像是被宠坏的孩子?
How is it your husband dying has only made you even more of a spoiled brat?
你好
Hello?
我...我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我想我走错门了
I think I have the wrong apartment.
如果是那样 你的钥匙怎么会开得了这门?
Then how did your key let you into this one?
我很抱歉 我没想到这里会有人
I'm sorry, I didn't think anyone would be here.
怎么回事?你是什么人?
What the fuck is going on? Who are you?
我叫卢卡
I'm Luca.
你来告诉他们 还是由我来说?
Do you wanna tell them, or would you like me to?
奥利弗有外遇了
Oliver met someone else.
什么意思? - 他就是那个人
What do you mean? - That's what this is.
等一下 奥利弗把你们公♥寓♥的钥匙 给了这个小伙子
Hold on, hold on.
Oliver gave this kid the keys to your apartment.
我不认识你 - 这不是我们的公♥寓♥
I didn't know you. - It's not our apartment.
是奥利弗的公♥寓♥
It's Oliver's apartment.
也是你的吧?
And yours, presumably?
不是
No.
我是最近才知道这事的
老实说
I only found out about all of this very recently,
and if I'm being honest,
这一切真是太可悲了
it was just all too pathetic.
但在我放弃这里之前 我得看看这个地方 而且我...
But I needed to see this place before I gave it up, and I...
我也想对你们俩表示一下感谢
I wanted to do something nice for you both...
可悲的是你骗了我们 马克
It's the lying that's pathetic, Marc.
托马斯 - 我不该来这里的
Thomas. - I shouldn't be here.
我话还没说完呢
I'm in the middle of something.
有什么事是你自己能处理的吗?
Is there anything you can do on your own?
你非得把我们俩拽来 干吗呢?给你作伴
You have to drag us out here to, what, keep you company
让你慢慢挖掘你丈夫的婚外情?
while you scope out your husband's double life?
我拆了奥利弗给我的贺卡
I opened Oliver's Christmas card.
他说他遇到了别人 我当时崩溃了 做了个错误的决定
He told me he had met someone else. I fell apart. I made a bad call.
我确实想跟你们俩共度周末 这件事本不该...
I do want to spend time with you. This was never supposed to be...
不是那样的 - 他用贺卡告诉你这事?
It wasn't like that. - He wrote that in the card to you?
你之前假装自己以前来过这里
You pretended like you'd been here before.
托马斯 它就像是这里的痛
Thomas, it's like an ache right here.
什么“它”?
What is?
失去亲人
Loss.
就像这里有一个 永远不会消失的小溃疡
It's like a little ulcer right here that never goes away.
然后不知怎的 你设法
And you somehow figure out ways
分散了部分的注意力 好减轻这种疼痛感
to take your mind off it enough to not feel it as much.
但是 没错 有时候
But yeah, sometimes you lose sight
你会忽略了自己身边发生的事 因为你只是...
of what's going on around you because you just...
你只是希望能够像以前一样地呼吸
You just want to be able to breathe the way you did before.
所以...是的 我搞砸了
So... yeah, I messed up.
很抱歉我表现得像个被宠坏的孩子 我只是想弄清楚
And I'm sorry for being a spoiled brat. I'm just trying to figure out
怎么去面对这一现实 我丈夫之所以会死...
how to live with the reality that my husband died...
是因为他离开了我
leaving me...
想回来这里 这地方
to get back to this. This.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry...
你得应对这些事 但我也有权感到不爽
you're having to deal with that, but I'm allowed to feel things too.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should go.
今晚我没地方可去
I don't have anywhere to go tonight.
能不能至少 让我待到找到去处为止?
Can I at least stay here until I figure out where to go?
我可以在厕所里待着
I can wait in the bathroom.
天啊 他没必要躲在厕所里
Oh my God, he's not hiding in the fucking bathroom.
不好意思 你不住在巴黎吗?
I'm sorry, don't you live here?
我住在柏林
I live in Berlin.
那你是怎么认识我丈夫的? 如果他在柏林也有一套公♥寓♥...
Then how did you meet my husband? If there is another apartment in Berlin...
我住在柏林 但我常来巴黎跳舞
I live in Berlin, but I dance a lot in Paris.
我赢得了奥利弗的艺术奖学金
I won Oliver's art scholarship.
去年我在巴黎演出
I was performing in Paris last year,
演出结束后 奥利弗来到后台 介绍了自己
and Oliver came backstage after the show to introduce himself.
那是
Yeah, I'm sure he did.
于是我们保持了联♥系♥ 然后我们就...
We kept in touch, and then we just...
你打算去哪儿?
Where are you gonna go?
他不能待在这里
He can't stay here.
马克 他没别处可去 - 这我知道 我...
He's got nowhere else to go. - I know that.
这件事里的恶人不是我
I am not the bad person in this situation.
怎么?他要跟我们一起住在这里?
And what, is he supposed to stay here with us?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help?
不要
No.
能别在屋里抽烟吗?
Can you not do that inside, please?
对不起 但这屋里的气氛令我窒息
Sorry, but the atmosphere in this room is strangling me.
能让我抽一口吗?
拿去就是
- Can I have a drag? - Take it.
可以吗?
It's okay?
吃晚饭时抽支烟?这又不是在1988年
A cigarette at dinner? I didn't know I'd woken up in 1988.
我很抱歉 我都不知道这是什么
I'm sorry, I... I don't even know what this is.
各位 我很抱歉 我把菜烤糊了
I'm sorry, everybody. I've messed up.
开饭前是不是该有人说点什么?
Should someone say something before we eat?
托马斯 我真的认为 不该让主接近这食物
Thomas, I really don't think the Lord should be allowed anywhere near this food.
我想他指的是奥利弗
I think he was talking about Oliver.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
马克 见鬼
Marc, fuck.
能请你别对我说“没关系”吗?
Can you just let it not be fine for me, please?
让这事“有关系”
Just let it not be fine.
让我为毁了这个晚上而道歉
Let me apologize for fucking up tonight.
因为如果不这么做 我们就会像以往一样不再提它
Because if I don't, we'll just move past it like we always do.
托马斯 昨晚的事我很抱歉
Thomas, I'm sorry about last night.
也为没在乎你的感受而道歉
And I'm sorry for brushing off your feelings.
而且我真的很抱歉让你担惊受怕了
And I'm really sorry I scared you.
我不认识你 但是很抱歉你得被迫听这些话
I don't know you, but I'm sorry you have to listen to this.
马克 我很抱歉
Oh, Marc, I'm sorry.
我们现在本该在外面跳舞的
We should be out dancing right now.
这会是他想要的
That's what he would have wanted.
我知道他做了见不得人的事
And I know he did some shady shit to you,
但你得知道 奥利弗非常爱你
but you have to know that Oliver loved you so hard.
爱了那么久
For so long.
他不在了我很难过
And I'm sorry he's not here anymore.
我很想他
And I miss him.
不管了
Fuck it.
他不会希望我们这么消沉
He expected more from us.
敬该死的心痛
To the fucking pain.
你也一起 来吧
And you. Come on.
♪...and on your own ♪
电影精选列表