What?
特伦斯要我把东西都拿走
Terrance wanted my stuff out.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事 是我想搬出来的 我搬出来了 我很好
Hmm? Yeah.
Just... I wanted out, you know, and I'm out and good.
不好意思 我也不知道是怎么回事
Sorry, I don't know what the fuck is going on.
我走的时候他不在家
He just wasn't there when I left, you know?
不能帮我搬行李 他根本不在
To help with the bags. He just wasn't there.
谁能说点别的话题吗? 拜托 什么都行
Someone talk about something else, please. Anything.
你确定?
Are you sure?
是的 马克 拜托 说吧
Yes, Marc, please. Just go.
好
Okay.
我想感谢你们俩这一年来的陪伴
Um, I wanted to thank you both for this year.
所以这个周末 我想带你们去巴黎 费用算在奥利弗头上
So, I would like to take us to Paris for the weekend, on Oliver.
肆无忌惮地挥霍他的钱
Spend his money recklessly.
如果他还活着 他也会这么做的
It's what he would be doing if he were there right now.
而且我想不出更好的办法
And I can't think of a more appropriate way
来纪念他去世一周年
to mark the one-year anniversary.
没错
Yeah.
我们都应该享受一点快乐
Mm. - We all deserve some joy.
对 我觉得这么做很美
Oh yes. I think this is a beautiful thing.
我觉得你的这个建议很美、很深情
I think this is a beautiful, soulful thing you are offering us.
我们去 谢谢你 我们要住哪儿呢?
Yes, thank you. Where are we staying?
其实我们在那儿有个住所
We actually have a place there.
什么? - 什么?几时有的?
What? - What? Since when?
是奥利弗去年租下的
Oliver got it last year.
我打算放弃那里 - 能这么随意地说
I plan on giving it up.
What does it feel like to casually mention you're giving up a place in Paris?
要放弃在巴黎的住所 是什么感觉?
贴心的人儿
Sweet thing.
这个时候 还在设法给我们提供美好的事物
He's still finding ways to give us nice things.
♪ I'm all out of hope ♪
(巴黎出租车)
♪ One more bad dream ♪
♪ Could bring a fall ♪
♪ When I'm far from home ♪
♪ Don't call me on the phone ♪
♪ To tell me you're alone ♪
♪ It's easy to deceive ♪
♪ It's easy to tease ♪
♪ But hard to get release ♪
♪ Eyes without a face ♪
♪ Eyes without a face ♪
♪ Eyes without a face ♪
♪ Got no human grace ♪
♪ You're eyes without a face ♪
♪ I spend so... ♪
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
不是吧?
Uh, what?
天啊 这地方就这么空关着?
Jesus, this place has just been sitting here?
我明白了
No, I get it.
这里很性感
This is sexy.
这地方是专给人做♥爱♥用的
This is where people come to do sex.
马克不想回忆起 他俩在这里翻云覆雨的日子
Marc doesn't need to be reminded of all the sex they probably had here.
这倒不是 我觉得有点太奢华
I don't know. I think it's a bit much.
他想要证明什么?
他对美很有品味
- Like, what was he trying to prove? - Um, that he has really beautiful taste.
而且知道如何营造强烈的感性氛围
And he knows how to create an intensely sensual vibe.
人能爱上沙发吗?
Can you be in love with a couch?
(赠卢卡 -奥)
索菲占了客房♥
Sophie is taking the guest bedroom
而且要求我们 给她这个35岁单身女性隐私
and is demanding privacy as a 35-year-old single woman.
她不是在火人节上 跟一群陌生人共睡过一个帐篷吗?
Didn't she share a tent with a bunch of strangers at Burning Man?
是呀 她的逻辑 跟带装不下东西的手提包一样
Yeah, she wears logic like one of those little handbags
根本说不通
that can't actually hold anything.
你没事吧? - 没事
You okay? - Yeah.
我没事
Yes. Yes.
这里真不错
It's nice.
我今晚有个约会
I got a date for tonight.
什么?
What?
托马斯 先别忙着发表评论 因为...
Thomas, before you pass any kind of judgment,
你们也去 他会带上男同朋友
you're coming with, he's bringing gays.
带上男同朋友!
为什么异性恋者会觉得 他们的同性恋朋友
- Bringing gays. - Mm-hmm.
Why do straight people think their gay friends
会自动地想跟彼此上♥床♥?
will automatically want to sleep with each other?
我当初给你们牵线 不就成了?
I set you two up, and it worked, didn't it?
Yeah, for a year, 15 years ago.
没错 只处了一年 而且是15年前
他叫赛巴斯蒂安 在广♥告♥业做 身高一米八五
His name is Sebastian, he works in advertising, he's 6'1".
根据他的个人资料 他经常会去
He spends an awful lot of time on expensive boats,
昂贵的船上玩
according to his profile.
我跟他说地方你来定 因为买♥♥单的是你
I told him you'd pick the place since you're paying.
我才不为那个买♥♥单呢
I'm not paying for that.
马克斯
Oh, Marcus.
我非常希望 赛巴斯蒂安今晚见到我时
I'd very much like for Sebastian to forget his fucking name
会忘记自己的名字 好吗?
when he sees me tonight, okay?
所以 我觉得应该 开始准备促成此事了
So I think we should start making that happen.
马上
Like, now.
越快越好
ASAP.
情况峰回路转 - 没错
Things took a turn. - Yep.
她还把烟灰弹在了吧台上
She also ashed on the counter.
♪ Feel my heartbeat drumming to the beat ♪
♪ Like a symphony ♪
♪ Feel my heartbeat drumming to the beat ♪
♪ Like a melody, come see ♪
♪ Feel my heartbeat, feel my heartbeat ♪
♪ Feel my heartbeat, come on ♪
♪ Feel my heartbeat, feel my heartbeat ♪
♪ Feel my heartbeat, come on, come see ♪
♪ There was a time everybody was around ♪
♪ And I was dancing with you ♪
♪ Don't know your name ♪
♪ Making me ashamed To feel the way that I do ♪
♪ The lights went out ♪
♪ Couldn't leave without you It's the place to be ♪
♪ I won't forget ♪
♪ The greatest times I've had When I was dancing with you ♪
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我想换货 谢谢
Um, I would like to exchange this, please. Thank you.
这是奥利弗·阿尔斯通的?
This is for Oliver Alston?
没错 奥利弗·阿尔斯通买♥♥了这个
Yes. Oliver Alston bought this.
他在这家店里花了很多钱 多半是喜欢你
He spent a lot of money in this store. Probably hit on you.
你知道他出了什么事吗?
Do you know what happened to him?
真悲惨
It's so sad.
他来店里时 总会给我们带咖啡
He would bring us coffees when he'd come to shop.
你们不会碰巧记得
You wouldn't happen to remember him coming in here
他带着另一个男人来过吧?
with another man, would you?
有时候会有个小伙子一起来 年轻小伙 比你年轻
Um, there was a boy sometimes, younger.
或许是男朋友 我也不知道
Younger than you. Um, maybe a boyfriend, I don't know.
你是他的助理吗?
Uh, are you his assistant?
我是他丈夫
I'm his husband.
奥利弗去世前不久 买♥♥了这个送给那小伙子
And Oliver bought this for that boy, uh, just before he died.
他死在了我面前 不是那个男朋友面前
Died in front of me, and not the boyfriend.
好 我的朋友们在楼上的商店 想买♥♥那里的东西
Now, I have friends upstairs that would like to buy something in the store,
我想用这衣服退回的钱帮他们买♥♥单
and I'd like to help pay for that with this item.
所以 请你们破例一次
So if you could please make an exception.
除非你们想看着我 慢慢地在这家店里崩溃
Unless you'd like to watch me slowly unravel in the store.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
太知性?
Too intellectual?
还是知性得恰到好处?
Or just... intellectual enough?
平衡地很好
Nice balance.
这裙子很漂亮
Smart dress.
却穿在你身上
And there's you in it.
亲爱的 总有一天 会有个男人融化你那颗冰冷的心
One day, my love, a man is going to melt that cold, cold heart of yours.
我向你保证 他只需要拿个吹风机就行
He's just going to take a hair dryer to it, I promise you.
我喜欢那副墨镜
I love those glasses.
还有那条围巾 都买♥♥下吧 有何不可呢?
And the scarf. Get them both. Why not?
我很喜欢那套公♥寓♥
I loved that apartment.
你喜欢那套公♥寓♥? - 是的
You loved that flat? - I loved that apartment.
搬进去五个月你们就分手了
You two broke up five months in.
没错 可看看我们现在
I know. Now look at us.
事实上 我常会想起那套公♥寓♥
I think about that apartment a lot, actually.
你会想起我们搬进去的那一天吗?
Do you think about the day we moved in?
我的天 - 你们找到了什么来着?
Oh my God. - What did you find again?
床后面有一个自♥制♥的假阳♥具♥
A homemade dildo behind the bed.
是什么做的来着?洗发水... - 香水瓶 是的
What was it again? A shampoo... - Perfume bottle, yes.
是一个套了避孕套的香水瓶
It was a perfume bottle that someone had wrapped in a condom.
替她们辩护一下 那些女人是出了名的
In their defense, those women had a reputation
电影精选列表