又邋遢又健忘的妓♥女♥
for being very messy and forgetful prostitutes.
传奇人物
Legends.
你打算谈谈特伦斯的事吗?
Are you ever going to talk about Terrance?
你看 这就是问题所在 人人都想谈特伦斯
See, that's the problem. Everyone wants to talk about Terrance.
我想谈谈我
I want to talk about me.
好
Hmm. - Okay.
我们来谈谈你
Let's talk about you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 那个...
Okay, well...
总有一天我要坐上那个玩意儿
I want to ride that thing at some point.
而且今晚我想好好开心一下
And I want to have fun tonight.
我希望有人看着我时 像看到新收到的礼物一样
I want someone to look at me like I'm fresh out the box.
这要求很高吗?
Is that too much to ask?
不高
No.
你喜欢那套公♥寓♥?
You liked that flat?
我记得有一年夏天 索菲在一家酒吧上班
I remember one night when Soph had gotten back from that bar
一天晚上她下班回家时 你我的心情很好
that she worked at that one summer,and you and I were in a good place...
我们从街对面的酒吧知识问答中
...and we'd won that Elton John CD
赢得了埃尔顿·约翰的CD
from the pub quiz across the street...
我们放着那张CD 打开了所有的窗户
...and we put it on and we opened all the windows,
因为那地方热得像个蒸汽房♥
because that place was like a steam room,
我们都躺在床上 希望能有微风吹过
and we all laid on the bed just hoping for a breeze.
然后有那么一瞬 楼下放的音乐的低音
And there was a moment when the bass from those guys downstairs
与《这列火车已不在那里停靠》 重混得非常完美
remixed perfectly with "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore."
那些事你居然都记得 - 而且我们当时都确信
You remember the weirdest shit. - No, and we were all convinced
因为热昏了头 我们产生了同样的幻觉
that we were having the same heat-induced hallucination.
但其实没有
But we weren't.
那只是在那套公♥寓♥里的 一个美好回忆
It was just a beautiful memory in that apartment.
是不是我把红酒洒在了
Was that the night I spilled my red wine
你一直穿的很难看的尖头鞋上 把你惹哭的那个晚上?
over those awful pointy shoes you wore all the time, and you cried?
去你的
Fuck off.
我看上去怎么样?
How do I look?
就像这裙子不是你买♥♥的
Like you didn't pay for that dress.
他来了
Oh, here he is.
你好!
Bonjour.
我就知道这一句法语
That's all the French I know.
这两位是我的朋友 马克...
These are my friends, Marc...
你好 - ...“诶”托马斯
Bonjour. - ...et Thomas.
直说“托马斯”就行
Just Thomas. Thomas is fine.
这两位是埃斯梅... - 嗨
This is Esme... - Hi.
...和雷米 - 你好!
...and Remi. - Bonjour.
你好 - 你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
你们在喝什么? - 葡萄酒
So, what are we drinking? - Wine.
不好意思
Mmm. Excusez-moi.
你们是怎么认识的?
So how do you all know each other?
我们是同事
We work together.
昨天是我第一天
Um, I start yesterday.
你跟他们才认识了一天?
You've known these people for a day?
是呀 但赛巴问办公室的人 谁今晚想有“色遇”
Yes, but, um, Seb asked the office who wanted to get laid tonight
我心想:“干吗不去呢? 没准会很开心”
and I thought, "Why not? It could be fun."
想要吗? - 想
You want? - Okay. Yeah.
好吧
Oh. Okay. Mm-hmm. Mmm.
赛巴说你丈夫去世了
Seb told me your husband is dead.
是的
Um... he is, yeah.
他是被杀的?
That he was killed.
是的
He was, yeah.
但不是被谋杀的那种
Not, like, murdered though.
我叔叔是被人谋杀的 - 我的天
My uncle was murdered. - Oh my God.
他在建筑业工作
He work in construction.
后来我们发现他惹了黑♥手♥党♥
And we later found out he was mixed up in the mafia.
被活活烧死了
Burned alive.
我很替你难过
I'm... I'm sorry.
是呀
Yeah.
你一定很想他吧
You must miss him.
说来复杂 - 是呀
It's complicated. - Yeah.
爱就是这样
Love is that way.
大家准备好点单了吗?
Are you ready to order?
是的 我想吃肉
Yes, I want meat.
我的个人观点非常强烈
I have a very strong point of view, you know?
而且我不会为此道歉
And I will not apologize for that.
我没法一直在别人手下工作
I can't keep working under people.
我需要掌控自己的生活
I need to take charge of my life.
她在干什么呢?
What is she doing?
你得做让自己内心愉悦的事
You need to do what makes you feel good inside.
对极了 - 而且只有你知道
Exactly. - And only you know.
只有我知道
Only I know.
好吧 好
Okay. All right.
理论上说 没错 但是...
In theory, okay,
but I thought I'd have my own gallery by now. That's also life.
按我心意 早该有自己的画廊了 但现实就是这样
有时你得做一些你不想做的事 来实现你的目标
Sometimes you do things you don't wanna do to get to where you want to go.
不 你不明白 你没明白
No, no. You don't get it. You don't get it. Mm-mm.
是他没明白 还是你不愿听他说?
Does he not get it, or are you not willing to hear him?
替自己老公打工的人 还好意思说我
Says the boy who worked for his husband.
好吧 我不会因为 曾跟自己老公共事而感到羞愧
Okay, I will not feel bad about working with my husband.
要不是我的那些插画 莉莉·凯恩
Lily fucking Kayne would not have a career
就不会有今天的成就 所以...
if it weren't for my illustrations, so...
亲爱的们 如能拥有你们有的 杀人我都愿意
Babes, babes, babes, I would kill for what you have.
承认吧
Own it.
这是谁点的?
Who ordered these?
好 - 你点的
You did.
递过来 - 这正是你所需要的
Send them over. - That's just what you need.
好
Okay.
敬“做让自己内心愉悦的事”
To doing what makes you feel good inside.
你即将发现我是个多棒的歌♥手
You're going to find out what a good singer I am.
我都等不及了
I can't wait to see that.
好极了
Fabulous.
你是吗?
Are you?
(吻 -迪奥)
♪ Whatever we deny or embrace For worse or for better ♪
♪ We belong ♪
♪ We belong, we belong together ♪
♪ I, I don't want to say ♪
♪ I don't want to fight another day ♪
♪ Make it through the day without you ♪
♪ Without you ♪
现在是凌晨两点
Well, it's 2:00 a.m.,
也就是说 我丈夫已正式去世一周年
which means that my husband officially died a year ago today.
像他这样一丝不苟的人 却留下了一堆烂摊子
For such a meticulous person, he left behind one hell of a mess.
这首歌♥是献给他的
This is for him.
也献给你
And for you.
和她
And her.
♪ You may not believe it But I don't believe in miracles anymore ♪
♪ And when I think about it I don't believe I ever did for sure ♪
♪ All the things I've said in songs All the purple prose you bought from me ♪
♪ Reality's just black and white The sentimental things I'd write ♪
♪ Never meant that much to me ♪
♪ I used to be the main express ♪
♪ All steam and whistles Heading west ♪
♪ Picking up my pain from door to door ♪
♪ Riding on the storyline ♪
♪ Furnace burning overtime ♪
- ♪ But this train... ♪ - ♪ But this train don't stop ♪
♪ This train don't stop ♪
♪ This train don't stop there anymore ♪
不再停靠
♪ Anymore ♪
你的舌头是蓝色的
Your tongue is blue.
因为饮料是蓝色
The drinks were blue.
我刚意识到 我们只见过一次面 你准觉得我很轻浮
And I'm only just realizing how this must look to someone I've only met once.
我平时不这样
I'm not normally like this.
除了把你蓝色的舌头伸进我喉咙
Besides shoving your blue tongue down my throat...
以及把我的头敲在墙上以外...
...and knocking my head against the wall...
你没那么糟
...you're not that bad.
我也不知道怎么会那么做
I don't know what that was.
感觉很性感 感觉那样做很性感
It felt sexy. It felt like a sexy thing to do.
想让你的舌头透透气吗?
Would you like to give your tongue some air?
想
Yeah.
等我一下
Give me a second.
你还好吗?
You all right?
不
No.
嘿 - 怎么了?
电影精选列表