♪ We could make it better sometime ♪
谢谢
Thanks.
我给你买♥♥了杯酒
I bought you a drink.
♪ Maybe we could make it happen, baby... ♪
好
Okay.
你有惹恼表演艺术家的习惯吗?
Do you make a habit out of pissing off performance artists?
虽然作品不是很新颖 但他们在努力
Can't say the work is very fresh, but they're trying.
我们不都是吗?
Aren't we all?
我觉得他们只是在找人陪伴
I think they're just looking for company.
看来你不是
Unlike you, it seems.
你给我买♥♥了这杯酒
You bought me this drink.
没给我什么选择的余地
You didn't really give me much of a choice.
我可以把酒给别人
I can give it to someone else.
楼下有个男人在用他的鸡♥巴♥作画
There's a man downstairs painting with his cock.
这是不是意味着你想陪着我?
Does this mean that you want to keep me company?
因为我可以向你保证 这是个重大失误
Because I can assure you that is a huge mistake.
♪ Tell me would it make you happy, baby... ♪
你是艺术界的吗?
Do you work in art?
我以前会作画
I used to paint.
最近 我一直在给儿童读物画插图
More recently, I've been illustrating children's books.
为什么不画了呢?
Why did you stop painting?
一个陌生人居然问这么私人的问题
That's a big question coming from a stranger.
抱歉
Oh, my apologies.
我可以改成赞美你的外套
I can compliment your jacket instead.
我母亲去世了 我觉得那种痛 令人难以承受 所以就不再作画
My mom died, and I found it too painful. So I stopped.
开心的派对话题
Fun party chat.
你从没想过 通过作画来宣泄那种痛?
And you never thought about painting through it?
没有 我太累了 不想自虐
No, I'm too tired for masochism.
我不确定...
I don't know...
我不想表现得像个自命不凡的混♥蛋♥
I don't want to sound like a pretentious asshole,
可艺术不就是一种对痛的纪念吗?
but isn't art a kind of commemoration of pain?
不然那些痛要怎么办?
Where does it go otherwise?
你是个法国人算你运气好
You're very lucky you're French.
我选择了通过婚姻 来安抚那种疼 那是个失误
I guess I put it into my marriage, which was a mistake.
这么说你结婚了?
So you're married?
曾经是
I was.
他也死了 就在去年
He died as well, last year.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear. - Mm.
我都不知道你叫什么
I don't even know your name.
迪奥
Theo.
我叫马克
Marc.
我之前该赞美你的外套吗?
Should I have complimented your jacket?
不该
No.
那我可以请你 这周跟我出去喝一杯吗?
So can I ask you to have a drink with me this week?
回巴黎之前 我会在这儿待几天
I'm here for a few days before heading back to Paris.
不行
I don't think so.
但我愿意把我的号♥码 输到你的手♥机♥里
But I will put my number in your phone.
他们的父母给他们买♥♥了展位 好给他们些事做
Their parents bought them the space to keep them busy.
像是一个又大又昂贵的沙盒游戏
Like a big, expensive sandbox.
可悲的是
The sad thing is...
他们知道自己的作品不咋的
They know they're not very good.
马克斯
Marcus.
很高兴能认识你
It was nice to meet you.
我也是 马克
And you, Marc.
你去哪了?
Where the hell were you?
我来了45分钟了
I've been here for 45 minutes.
刚才那人是谁?
Who was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
看了贺卡感觉怎样?
Hmm. How was everything at home?
阿利斯代有了新男友
Alisdair has a new boyfriend.
今晚把他带来了
Brought him tonight.
在托马斯面前炫耀
Waved him around in front of Thomas
就像艺术体操里挥舞丝带那样
like a ribbon in a goddamn rhythmic gymnastics routine.
很让人尴尬难受
It was a whole thing.
你不知道他在跟别人约会? - 不 我没事 好吗?
You didn't know he was seeing somebody? - No, I... I'm fine. Okay?
没什么尴尬难受
It wasn't a whole thing.
我不关心他的事
I don't care about him.
就是令人尴尬难受
It was a whole thing.
与此同时 我现在可能将会 单身而且没有工作
Meanwhile, I may now be single and unemployed,
但我掀开了面纱 已能看清一切
but I've lifted the veil, and mine eyes can see.
等等 你失业了?
I'm sorry, you've lost your job?
你马上就得出结论 觉得我是被解雇的 真不错
I love the fact that you jump to the conclusion that I was fired.
看看这双手
Look at these hands. Hmm?
看看我每天为25个白人女性 系束身衣带而长出的老茧
Look at the calluses I have from lacing up 25 white women's corsets every day.
你学的是服装设计
You studied costume design.
你在参与制♥作♥凯拉·奈特莉的电影
You're working on a Keira Knightley movie.
正是如此 我得做我自己的事
Precisely. I need to be doing my own thing.
伙计们 我现在感觉非常清晰 非常自♥由♥
Guys, I'm feeling really clear. Like, really free.
她嗑了摇♥头♥丸♥ 还喝了一瓶葡萄酒
She's on molly and a bottle of wine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我真的从没感觉这么好过
I literally have never felt better.
(吻 -迪奥)
我可能得跟你们俩 一起住上两周到半年
I might need to stay with you guys for, like, two weeks to six months,
直到我想明白接下来要怎么办
just till I figure out my next move.
会很开心的
It'll be chic.
♪ It's the most wonderful time Of the year ♪
♪ With the kids jingle belling... ♪
很抱歉这个餐厅…
I apologize about the restaurant.
办公室昨天被水淹了 整个地方闻上去像化粪池
The office flooded yesterday. The place smells like a septic tank.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你收到了 我上周寄给你的奶酪礼篮
I hope you got the cheese basket I sent you last week.
我收到了
I did.
我的邻居非常喜欢
My neighbor appreciated it immensely. - Mm.
要不是我有克罗恩病 我就留着自己吃了
I'd have kept it for myself were it not for the Crohn's.
嗨 要点些什么吗?
Hi. Can I get you anything?
一杯绿茶
A tea. Green.
给我来点水 谢谢
Some water, thank you.
好了 正如我们所知
Now, as we are aware,
由于奥利弗无法履行合同义务
Oliver's publishing contract was terminated
他的出版合同被终止了
when he became unable to fulfil his obligation.
他死了
When he died. - Mm.
他们开了一张大额发♥票♥ 要你在年底前把钱还回去
They've invoiced a substantial amount to be reimbursed by the end of the year.
我觉得我们最好讨论一下 保住遗产的策略
I thought it best to discuss strategy to protect the estate.
说到这一点 我们发现 食品外卖♥♥方面有异常支出
To that point, we did notice some irregular spending on food delivery.
是我叫的外卖♥♥
That was me.
真厉害
Fascinating.
我觉得你最好考虑一下 削减你和奥利弗的部分投资
I feel it advantageous to consider pruning some of yours and Oliver's investments
以便最稳妥地保住你现有的储蓄
so as to best safeguard your savings from here on out.
好的
Okay.
巴黎那套临时寓所的租约
Now, the lease on pied-à-terre in Paris
将于本月底到期 我建议...
is up at the end of the month, and I recommend...
什么巴黎的临时寓所?
What pied-à-terre in Paris?
去年12月初租的
Um, leased at the beginning of December of last year.
我以为你知道这事
I assumed you were aware
因为有些费用 反映的是两个人的开支
as some of the charges reflected spending for two.
你不是那第二个人
不
我不是
- You are not that second person. - No. I'm not.
他有没有告诉你他遇到了别人?
Did he tell you he had met someone else?
我的做事原则 是尽量少知道别人的私事
I make it my business to know as little about people as possible.
我该怎么跟我的朋友们说呢?
What... What am I supposed to say to... to my friends?
他们浪费了一年的时间 试图帮我度过这个难关
They've wasted a year of their lives trying to help me through this.
我也浪费了一年的时间
I have lost a year of my life.
你最好别在这个地方...
This might not be the best venue for you to...
我38岁!
I'm 38!
本该在人生的巅峰时期
Should be in the prime of my life.
能请你把巴黎寓所的所有信息 用邮件发给我吗?
Would you be able to email me all the information on Paris, please?
没有问题
I can do that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉让你目睹我的失态 对不起
Sorry you had to... witness all of this. Sorry.
♪...of the year ♪
老天
God.
谢谢 不好意思
Oh, thank you. Sorry.
不好意思 谢谢
Sorry, thanks.
怎么了?
电影精选列表