From her.
对我们的回忆
From us.
我们的生理机能 具有一种巧妙的方法
Physiology has a clever way of protecting us
保护我们免受我们认为 会对我们身体造成伤害的威胁
from what we perceive to be a threat to our bodies.
这就是为什么我们越封闭自己
Which is why the more we close ourselves off...
就会越没感觉
the less we feel.
当时 这做法让我受益匪浅 我继续生活 回学校读书
At the time, that benefited me. I got on with it. Went back to school.
学了金融
Studied finance.
创立了一家成功的公♥司♥
Built up a successful business.
有了漂亮的房♥子
Nice house.
高档的服装
Good clothes.
从没对其他人产生过欲望
Never having desired anyone else.
你可以通过这种方式存活下去
And you can survive that way.
直到一切开始变得平常起来
Until the usualness of it all starts creeping in.
你为“避难”而建立的新生活
And the new life you'd built as a refuge...
开始变得空虚
begins to feel like a void.
因为 你会发现...
Because, as it turns out...
躲避悲伤
to avoid sadness...
也是躲避爱
is also to avoid love.
这种后见之明是一种 让你误认为是消化不良的不适
That hindsight is a discomfort that you will forever mistake for indigestion.
我一直在努力赢回他的信任
Well, I've been hustling to get that trust back,
可他没让这过程容易
but he's not making it easy.
他在刁难你?
Is he playing games?
不是
No.
所有的感情还在
All the feelings are still there.
他说他最终...还是想娶我
And he says he still wants to marry me... eventually.
所以 如果有一天他会娶我...
So, if that's going to happen one day...
他得知道我已经变了
he needs to know that I'm good, you know?
这我理解
And I get it. - Hmm.
他不是最差的 真是个奇迹
It's a miracle he's not the worst.
老天 绝对的
Oh my God, biblical.
比以前更好吧?
Better than it was, huh? - Mm.
你跟托马斯联♥系♥过吗?
Have you talked to Thomas?
联♥系♥过
I have.
事实上我在交友软件上 给他找了个对象
Actually set him up on the apps.
重大的一步
Big step.
超级大
Oh, huge.
有人开价想要那房♥子
There's an offer in on the house.
你去死吧
Oh, fuck you.
我会在新房♥子给你准备个客房♥
I will have a guest room ready for you at the new house.
你要以为我坐一小时的火车 是为了来见你
If you think I'm taking an hour-long train ride to see you,
那你就是疯了
you're out of your tiny mind.
我得去个其他地方
I need to be somewhere else.
我想独自一人 在一个俯瞰大海的房♥间里作画
I want to paint alone in a room overlooking the ocean
就像历史剧里 悲伤的女同性恋者一样
like some sad lesbian in a period drama.
老天 不是吧
Oh, Christ, no.
请让我享有这种权力吧
Please, let me have that.
一个时代结束了?
End of an era, huh?
绝对的
Huge.
我很为你骄傲
Proud of you.
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
不过我是认真的
But I'm serious.
你来这里的频率会高过我去你那里
You'll be coming up here more than I'm going to be going there.
清醒又自私
Sober and selfish.
我的天 这是我的回忆录的书名
Oh my God, that's the title of my memoir.
我爱你
I love you.
♪ Love ♪
♪ Is the air the fools breathe ♪
♪ As they hope ♪
♪ That there's more than they see ♪
♪ Leave ♪
♪ There's no reason to stay ♪
(待售)
♪ I will follow ♪
♪ And we search for the reasons ♪
♪ And pray for the gods ♪
♪ Day by day ♪
♪ Building our bridges on common ground ♪
♪ We hope ♪
♪ For what's never been there ♪
这一幅是给你的
It's for you.
希望如此
Well, I should hope so.
他...很美 不是吗?
He... He was a beauty, wasn't he?
是啊 美到令人讨厌
Yeah, it was almost annoying.
他会很喜欢这幅画的 马克
He'd have loved this, Marc.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的
Really.
不是吧
Get out of town.
真不敢相信
Oh, I don't believe it.
看 看呀!
Look. Look!
我很喜欢 你是个天才
I love it. You're a genius.
很高兴你喜欢 - 我的天 干得漂亮
Aw, I'm glad you like it. - Oh my God, well done.
看到你们的关系重上正轨真是不错
It's nice to see this thing back on track.
让我看看戒指
Let me see the ring, let me see the ring.
跟她在一起永远没有正轨 但我们和好了
Things are never on track with this one, but it's back.
而且在进行
And it's on.
好吧 虽然墙上有你的肖像
Okay, just because your face is on this wall
并不表示你可以触摸画作 或带任何一幅回家
does not mean that you can touch or take home any of the paintings.
我吗?
Moi?
我们的手会很规矩的
Hands by our sides at all times.
今晚我们为你准备了美味的苏打水
We have some gorgeous sparkling water here for you tonight.
非常感谢 贴心男
Thank you, darling man. - Very nice.
非常棒 真的很酷
Really wonderful. Really cool.
你能来我很高兴
I'm glad you came.
鉴于我那么多次 恳求你重新开始作画你都没听
Considering how many times I begged you to start painting again,
我不是出于恶意而来算你运气
you're lucky I didn't come out of spite.
听说你的作品里有我? 没经过我书面同意?
I heard I make a cameo in this show? Without my written consent?
欢迎你拿诉讼作为圣诞礼物
Welcoming lawsuits as Christmas presents. - Hmm.
你比我记忆中的更加出色
You're even better than I remember.
这是前进的一步
It's a step.
我带了男朋友来 希望你不介意
I brought my boyfriend. I hope that's okay.
你带的是男朋友不是伴侣? 我把钱押在伴侣上了
We went with boyfriend and not partner? I had my money on partner.
去死吧
Oh, fuck off.
本
Who's this? - Ben.
本 非常高兴认识你 - 嗨 我也是
Ben, it's very nice to meet you. - It's nice to meet you.
多谢光临
Thank you for coming.
我刚认识了本 - 嗨 是的
Just meeting Ben. - Hi. Yeah.
见到你真高兴 - 嘿 我也是
Good to see you. - Hey, pal-so.
你见过戒指了吗?
Have you seen the ring?
我听说戒指的事了 - 你看到我了吗?
Oh yeah, I heard all about it.
Do you see me?
是的 我们都看到了
Yes, we all see you.
电影精选列表