Hey. - Yeah?
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我要出去走走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
不行 坐下
No, sit down.
不 我一会儿就回来
No. I'll be right back.
我去去就来 玩得开心
I'll be right back. Have fun.
别这样
Come on.
我还以为你不会联♥系♥我
I thought I wouldn't hear from you.
我也这么认为
I also thought that.
但情况变了
But things change.
Oh, wow. - Hmm.
什么变了? - 很多东西
What changed for you? - A lot.
我想我觉得孤独
I guess I felt... lonely.
不知道这么说对你说是否有点无礼
I don't know if that's a rude thing to say to you.
为什么说无礼?
Why is it rude?
我觉得如果别人这么对我说 我可能会不开心
Well, I feel like I might take offense... to that.
因为那个人来联♥系♥我的唯一理由
I... Like, the only reason someone wanted to get in touch
是因为他觉得孤独 想找人陪伴
was because they felt alone and wanted company.
联♥系♥我的原因...
Like the reason for getting in touch wasn't...
不够浪漫 是为了实际需要
romantic enough, it's practical.
这有什么不对?
And what's wrong with that?
你感到孤独 想到了我 我觉得这就挺浪漫
You were lonely, you thought of me. I think that's kind of romantic.
这年头人人都需要大肆宣扬
These days, everybody needs a parade
以表达有多在乎对方
to show how much they care about each other.
很多人都缺乏安全感
Well, a lot of people are insecure.
就好像不傲慢
Like, you're not very confident
就没法显示自信 不带傲慢的自信很难做到
without being arrogant, which is a very hard thing to pull off.
我觉得傲慢的人是想证明自己
I think arrogant people have something to prove.
难道我们不都有东西 要向某个人证明吗?
Don't we all have something to prove to somebody?
是的 没错 我只是宁可一开始就说清楚
Yeah, sure. I'd just rather be upfront about it.
我觉得很多人都会希望 很多事能在一开始就说清楚
I think a lot of people would like to be upfront about a lot of things.
但坦诚并不很多人能做得到的
But honesty doesn't just spill out of a lot of people.
应该是
It should.Merci.
65年了 他们的食谱从没变过
They haven't changed the recipe in 65 years.
现在你的感觉怎样?
How are you feeling now?
还行
I'm all right.
如果服务员过来问你这汤怎么样
If the waiter came by and asked you what you thought about the soup
你回答“还行”
and you said, "All right..."
他们会赶我们出去的
...they would ask us to leave.
不 他们多半会问我们
No, they would probably be asking us
为什么要在约会时喝法式洋葱汤
why we're eating French onion soup on a date.
这算是约会吗?
Is this a date?
我也不知道 你告诉我
I don't know, you tell me.
你看上去是个很透明的人
You seem like a very transparent person.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
意思是你不像是个经常撒谎的人
That you don't look like you lie a lot.
我也说不好 我尽量不撒谎
I don't know. I try not to lie.
我已经撒了很久的谎了
I've been lying for a long time.
对很多人撒谎
To a lot of people.
这么做感觉真的很沉重
And it feels really heavy.
就像穿着衣服在游泳 脱也脱不掉
Like I'm... swimming with my clothes on and I can't take them off.
我已不再喜欢我的工作 但我一直在做 因为收入不错
I stopped liking my job, but I keep working because it pays well.
这一点让我感到恶心
And that makes me feel sick.
但没到想辞职的地步
Hmm. - But not sick enough to quit.
这让我觉得更加恶心
Which makes me feel even more sick.
你应该辞职 - 是呀
You should quit your job. - Yes.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我在试图诱惑你上♥床♥
I'm trying to take your clothes off.
我刚刚跟你说了一句实话
I just told you something truthful.
现在轮到你跟我说一件 不是谎言的事
Now, it's your turn to tell me something that's not a lie.
我会尽量不妄加评论
I'll try not to judge.
遇到我丈夫时 我觉得我抛弃了我妈妈
I feel like I abandoned my mom when I met my husband.
我选择了找个人分散注意力 而不是独自一人面对她的死
Like I chose a distraction over sitting alone with her death or something.
没花时间去哀悼她
Didn't take the time to grieve...
或是...
or...
接受她已离开的现实
live with the reality that she's gone.
我没那么做
I didn't do that.
我选择了退出
I opted out.
不再作画 避开那些会让我想起她的事 尽管...
Stopped painting. I avoided things that would remind me of her, even though...
我所想要的就是想起她
all I want is to be reminded of her.
我能感觉到自己 在奥利弗死后也是如此
And I can feel myself doing the same thing with Oliver.
当时我答应跟他过开放式婚姻
I agreed to an open marriage...
是因为害怕 而不是信任
out of fear, not trust.
是他提出的
He asked,
给他一个离开我的理由
and the idea of giving him a reason to leave
比允许他出去找人更可怕 所以我就答应了
felt scarier than keeping him happy,
so that's what I did.
我们有约定 仅限出差时 一次性的 不拖泥带水
There were rules. Work trips, one and done.
而且别告诉我
"I don't want to hear about it."
但他违反了约定
But he broke those rules.
我能...
And I can...
我能感受到自己选择了愤怒...
I can feel myself choosing anger...
来分散注意力 好不让自己太想念他
to distract from... from how much I miss him.
我想要的只是能跟他为此事吵上一架
All I want is to be able to have that fight with him.
我觉得你该重新作画
You should start painting again. I think.
别人也说我喜欢多管闲事
I've also been told I overstep.
这游戏太糟了
This is a terrible game.
你的城市那么丑陋真是可惜 - 可不是
It's a shame your city's so ugly. - I know.
是的 这真是个问题 - 我知道
Yeah. It's a real problem. - I know. Yeah.
我该搬走
I should move.
我们这是要干吗?
What are we doing?
一个惊喜
Surprise.
等着 - 好
Just wait. - Okay.
谢谢
Merci.
你来过这里吗?
Have you ever been here?
从来没有 我一直想来 但是...
No, I have not. I've always wanted to, but...
谢谢
Merci.
(《睡莲》 克劳德·莫奈著)
莫奈失去了两任妻子和他的儿子
Monet lost two wives and his son,
他画这些画时 已近乎失明
and was losing his sight when he painted these.
我们所在的是“痛失之宅”
We are standing in a house of loss.
他赢了
He wins.
这就是他选择 记住自己所爱的事物的方式
This is how someone chose to remember the things he loved.
很特别吧?
It's quite special, no? - Hmm.
非常了不起
It's amazing.
想象一下能画出这些来
Imagine being able to do this.
你可以的
You can do this.
我...不 我可画不出这些
I... No, I can't do this.
没错 你是画不出这些 因为这些画已经有人画了
No, you can't do this, because this has already been done.
而且非常成功
Pretty successfully.
但你可以画其他东西
But you can do something.
你对我真好
You're very nice to me.
我是有所企图的
It's intentional.
你丈夫的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your husband.
还有你妈妈
And your mom.
哈喽
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
你们去哪儿了? - 你去哪儿了?
Where were you? - Where were you?
托马斯 别激动 好吗?
Relax, would you, Thomas?
你去了哪儿?
Where did you go?
我去散步了 怎么了?出什么事了?
I went for a walk. Why? What's going on?
散得够久的
A long walk.
是呀 走得比较远 有问题吗?
Yeah, it was a long walk. What's the problem?
我得为所有人在卡拉OK的开销买♥♥单
I had to pay for everyone's bill at karaoke.
好吧 显然我会把那笔钱还给你
Okay, I'll obviously pay you back for the karaoke bill.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我是说 这是 你是要还
I mean, it is, and yes, you will.
可你说会回来 却没回来
You said you'd come back. You didn't come back.
到了最后 索菲醉得连话都不会说了
Sophie couldn't talk by the end of the night.
然后呢?
And?
然后 我在给所有人的开销买♥♥单 支付1500欧的时候
And while I was paying 1,500 euro for everyone's bill,
她离开了 一晚上没再接我的电♥话♥
she fucking left, never picked up her phone again rest of the night.
电影精选列表