不错 我们也在说你
Cool. We're, uh, talking about you too.
真希望你能看到 从房♥间的另一头看你是什么样
If only you could see how you look from across a room.
美得让人无法呼吸
Take your fucking breath away.
从近处看呢 则是一团糟
Up close? Big old mess.
对了 马克 这蛋奶酒好喝极了
By the way, Marc, this eggnog is......delightful.
谢谢夸奖 你是唯一尝过的人
Thank you. You're the only one that tried it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
老天
Fuck.
看来今晚有人开车回家前喝多了
Looks like someone had one too many before driving home tonight.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus.
那是奥利弗的出租车
It's Oliver's cab.
♪ As the miller told his tale ♪
♪ Mm, that her face At first just ghostly ♪
♪ Turned a whiter shade of pale ♪
《悲伤有益》
莉莉·凯恩去做了隆胸
Lily Kayne has gone and had her tits done.
搞得整个工作室都崩溃了
And the studio is having a meltdown
因为这下 维多利亚·瓦伦丁的胸变大了
because Victoria Valentine now has implants.
他们指望我怎么办?
What do they expect me to do?
我负责写书 他们负责拍电影
I write the books, they make the movies,
而你 我的爱人 则负责重新装♥修♥我们美丽的厨房♥
and you, my love, redo our gorgeous kitchen.
我负责装♥修♥厨房♥?
I redo the kitchen?
除了装♥修♥厨房♥外 我还给你所有的书画插图
I redo the kitchen on top of illustrating all of your books,
做封面
and doing the covers,
还要抵挡一大群来敲我家门 问你什么时候能完成
and fending off throngs of sobbing teenage girls
答应过的下两本书的
knocking on our door wondering when you're going to finish
哭泣少女
the next two books you promised them.
我欠你一辈子 亲爱的马克斯
I owe you my life, Marcus darling.
我知道
I know you do.
还得谢谢有那些少女们
And thank God for those teenage girls.
不 今晚不谢 因为她们要把你 从你自己的派对上抢走
No, not tonight. Not when they're taking you away from your own party early.
是我们的派对
It's our party,
因为你安排派对时很清楚
because you planned it knowing full well
明天早上 我在巴黎有一个签名售书活动
that I had a book signing in Paris in the morning.
只是签名售书 可以延期的
It's a signing. You could have pushed a signing.
在卢浮宫办的圣诞签名售书 可不能延期 亲爱的
You don't push a Christmas signing at the Louvre, my love.
我有没有告诉过你今晚你有多帅?
Have I told you how handsome you look tonight?
老实说 说得不够
Not enough, honestly.
告诉我钢琴已经调过音了
Tell me the piano got tuned.
钢琴已经调过音了
The piano got tuned.
包括坏掉的那个键?
Even the funny key?
已经换掉了
Replaced.
我曾渴望过别人
I have longed for people before...
也曾爱过别人
I've loved people before
但从没像这样
But not like this
从来都不是这样
It was not this
给我一个世界吧 因为你占领了我以前的那个
Give me a world You've taken the world I was
这是你即兴想出来的?
Did you just come up with that?
不是 是安妮·卡森的诗
No, Anne Carson. - Ah.
要能写出这么美的诗 放弃这房♥子我都愿意
I'd give up this house to have written that.
不要 我们刚刚重新装♥修♥了厨房♥
Well, we don't want that. We just redid our kitchen.
说得太对了
Too right.
谢谢你安排了派对
Thank you for the party.
奥利弗改变了很多人的生活
Oliver changed so many people's lives.
尤其是我的
Especially mine.
我还记得 参加维多利亚·瓦伦丁电影试镜时
I remember reading part of the first Victoria Valentine book
我读了第一本书的一部分 当时我想...
for my audition for the film and thinking...
“这个角色
"This character
正是我想成为一名演员的原因”
is why I wanted to be an actress."
她坚强
She's strong.
聪慧
Smart.
是一个求真者
She's a truth-seeker.
真正意义上的
Literally.
她有心灵感应
She's telepathic.
不过相信你们都知道这一点
But I'm sure you all know that.
如今他走了
And now he's gone.
我非常伤心
And my heart breaks.
为他的家人伤心
For his family.
也为我们的电影伤心
And for our movie.
我们大家都想知道 “为什么非得发生这种事?”
All of us wondering, "Why? Why did this have to happen?"
他还有那么多故事要写
He had so many more stories to tell.
但生活不如人意
But life fucking sucks.
如今我们不知道 是否会拍第五、第六部电影
Now we don't know if we'll end up shooting the fifth and sixth movies
因为他还没把书写完
because he was still writing them.
所以...
So...
奥利弗
Oliver...
你个小贱♥人♥
you little slut.
好吧
Okay.
希望工作室为了纪念你而开绿灯
I hope the studio green-lights them in your honor,
这样我们就能在未来的许多年里 继续讲述你写的故事
and that we get to continue to tell your stories for many years to come,
因为我们...
because we...
需要它们
need them.
奥利弗说的第一个字是“动”
Oliver's first word was "move."
就是“让开”的意思
As in, "Out of my way."
他还没满一岁
He can't have been more than one.
当时我挡住了他去我们后花♥园♥的路
I was blocking his path to our little back garden and, uh,
他一心一意要去金鱼草那里
he was determined to get to the snapdragons.
他喜欢捏那些花的喉部 让它们“张嘴说话”
He loved squeezing their heads, making them talk.
当时他并不知道
He didn't know it at the time,
但他还没学会说话 就已经开始讲故事了
but he was telling stories, even before he could speak.
长大的过程中 他会跟我和他妈妈 分享他写的东西
Growing up, he'd share his writing with his mom and me.
一直都是公主寻找东西的故事
Always about princesses in search of things.
这些天 我一直在想
I've been thinking a lot these days
我以前总是鼓励他写点其他的东西
about all the times I encouraged him to write about something else.
写点男孩会写的故事
Something boys would write about.
他很抵触
He was, uh, quite defiant.
“我就是个男孩
"I'm a boy."
这是我想写的东西”
"And this is what I want to write about."
此刻我都能听到 他责备我贬损了他故事的声音
I can hear him now, scolding me for underselling his stories.
我以前常会那样做
I, uh... had a tendency to do that, and, uh...
但他是对的
he'd be right.
知道...
It's not...
尽管有你阻拦
a light thing...
你的孩子还是成功了 不是一件好受的事
to know that your child succeeded in spite of you.
我只希望能在他生前告诉他
I only wish I could have told him
挡住了他去金鱼草那里的道路 我有多么后悔
how much I regret blocking his path to the snapdragons.
希望你和你妈正在天上开怀大笑
I hope you're having a laugh with your mom up there.
儿子 如果能让我代你去死 要我做什么我都愿意
What I wouldn't do to take your place, son.
我爱你
I love you.
我很为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
我非常地...
I'm so...
为你骄傲
proud of you.
我一直都很喜欢你的素描
I've always loved your sketches.
有多少次了 你答应会画新作却没画
How many times have you promised me new work?
只要你准备好了 我那里随时都有展位给你
There'll always be space for you when you're ready.
谢谢你答应过来住
Thank you for coming to stay.
虽然用你家的厨房♥ 睡昂贵的记忆海绵床垫
Well, it's a huge burden...to get to use your kitchen
是一种巨大的负担 但你说希望有人陪
and sleep on an expensive memory foam mattress,- but you said you wanted company.
你还好吧?
You okay?
那就是还好
So, that's a yes.
从这进去就是她办公室 - 谢谢
She's just through here. - Thank you.
非常感谢你能来
Thank you for coming in.
不用谢
Of course.
在我们说正题之前
So, before we get into everything,
我希望让你知道一下
I wanted you to be aware
奥利弗的出版商想终止协议
that Oliver's publishers are trying to get out of his deal,
因为奥利弗已无法交付下两本书
as he won't be delivering his next two books.
这才一个月
It's been a month.
有些人真恶心
People are disgusting.
那是一大笔预付款
It's a big advance.
不过 你说得对 美国人向来不会圆通处事
But yes, the Americans have never been known for their tact.
律师们正在处理 很快就会给你进一步消息
Lawyers are on it. We'll have more for you soon.
电影精选列表