Let's broadcast the ORCA from Fenway.
那里只有几公里远
It's just a few miles from here.
我可以用体育馆来放大信♥号♥♥
I could use the stadium to amplify a signal
有可能阻止这些攻击
that might stop these attacks.
那座城市早已被疏散了 所以很安全
The city's already being evacuated, so it'll be safe.
然后呢
And then what?
然后我会搞明白零号♥怪兽
And then I'll figure out what the hell
到底是什么鬼东西 然后试着阻止它
Monster Zero really is and try to stop it.
九号♥地堡
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
那帝王组织就会找到我们
Before Monarch finds us?
我相信你所有的朋友都会很高兴再见到你
I'm sure all your friends will be very happy to see you again.
我们不能干坐在这
We can't just sit here.
这不是我们想要的世界
All right? This isn't the world that we wanted.
我记得好像是你告诉我
I seem to remember you telling me
这个世界永远属于它们
that the world always belonged to them.
也许我们是时候把地球还给它们了
Well, maybe it is time we gave it back.
马克
Mark!
马克 等等 你要做什么
Mark, wait. What are you doing?
我不能在这里干坐着 我得做些什么
I can't just sit down there. I gotta do something.
比如
Like what?
-比如去找我女儿 -怎么找
- Like go find my daughter. - How?
你要去哪找
Where are you gonna go?
她是我唯一的亲人了 萨姆
She's the only thing I got left, Sam.
出事的时候我没有在她身边
I wasn't there for her.
我不会再让这种事发生了
I'm not gonna let that happen again.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好美
Beautiful.
魔斯拉
Mothra.
怪兽之后
Queen of the Monsters.
斯坦顿 你录像了吗
Are you recording this, Stanton?
全都录下来了
I record everything now.
全部
Everything.
像是一首歌♥
It's like a song.
肯定只有一个生物能听懂
I bet there's only one thing that can understand this.
哥斯拉
Godzilla.
收到
Yeah, I got it.
接到回复信♥号♥♥ 现在放大
Picking up a reply. Bringing it up.
他还活着
He's still alive.
她和哥斯拉 他们俩...
So, her and Godzilla, they're like...
他们俩有一腿
They got a thing going on?
兽兽恋 略重口啊
That's kind of messed up, right?
两个不同物种之间的共生关系
Symbiotic relationships between two different species
并不罕见
aren't all that uncommon.
你能追踪他吗
Can you track him?
不 信♥号♥♥太弱了
No. Signal's too weak.
但也许她可以
But maybe she can.
你有多少核武器
How many nukes do you have?
怎么
Why?
我们可以帮助他
We could help him.
华盛顿特区上空的六级飓风
This category six hurricane over D.C.
就是兽王基多拉的老巢
is where King Ghidorah is nesting.
四个军部通力合作
Working with all four branches of the military,
联合执行任务
this will be a joint operation
引它远离陆地
to lure it away from the mainland,
这样我们就有足够的时间继续撤离
so that we can continue evacuations long enough
直到我们的潜水队完成任务
for our submersible team to complete its mission.
这就是你说的"放长线钓大鱼" 是吗
So this plan is what you would call a "long shot," right?
这些书呆子
What do those nerds think
打算用一堆核武器做什么
they're gonna do down there with a bunch of nukes?
你没听到他们说的吗 格里芬
You ain't hear 'em, Griffin?
他们要救回哥斯拉
They wanna bring Godzilla back from the dead.
你在下面的时候 就在射程之外了
We'll be out of range while you're down there,
但会有一个小队
but a squadron will stay behind
在你身后保护你
to keep an eye out for you.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
好了 鲍曼
All righty, Bowman,
放她下去吧
let's take her down.
船体下降 深度一百五十
Dive the ship. Make depth 150.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢 萨姆
Thanks, Sam.
我们需要好运
We'll need it.
几点了
What time is it?
到了该买♥♥块新手表的点了
Time to get a new watch.
安德鲁最喜欢的玩笑
Andrew's favorite joke.
如果他不问那个问题
You never took that watch out of your pocket
你从不会拿出这块表
without him asking that question.
五年前 你要是告诉我
You told me five years ago,
我要拯救那个杀死我儿子的东西
I'd be trying to save the thing that took my son,
这是唯一能救我其余家人的方法
that would be the only way to save the family I have left...
有的时候
Sometimes,
治愈我们创伤的唯一方法
the only way to heal our wounds is to make peace
就是与伤害我们的恶魔和平共处
with the demons who created them.
你真的相信如此吗
You really believe that?
你不相信吗
Don't you?
这不就是你来这的原因吗
Isn't that why you are here?
有些事不是我们所能理解的 马克
There are some things beyond our understanding, Mark.
我们必须加以接受并从中学习
We must accept them and learn from them,
因为这些危机的时刻
because these moments of crisis
也恰恰是信仰重生的机会
are also potential moments of faith.
在这一时刻
A time
我们要么携手抗敌 要么分崩离析
when we either come together or fall apart.
自然总有自我平衡的办法
Nature always has a way of balancing itself.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
我们扮演什么角色
what part will we play?
这是你刚编出来的吗
Did you just make that up?
不是
No.
我有一次在幸运饼干里的纸条上看到的
I read it in a fortune cookie once.
超话痨的心灵鸡汤
A really long fortune cookie.
-汇报船体情况 -遭遇旋涡 上尉
- Status of the ship? - Some sort of vortex, Captain.
我们被拖着走 距撞击还有不到五百米
It's dragging us. 1600 feet till impact.
二百四十米
800 feet.
紧急冲击 六十米
Emergency blow! 200 feet!
三十米
One hundred!
十米
Twenty-five!
抵御撞击
Brace for impact!
帝王组织
禁止进入
非法闯入 严惩不贷
美国政♥府♥
波士顿
阿尔戈号♥ 这里是布罗迪号♥航♥空♥母舰
Argo, this is U.S.S. Brody
华盛顿特区
正在前往疏散区途中
en route to evacuation perimeter.
武器就绪
Weapons hot.
等待指令 随时准备与巨兽♥交♥战
Ready to engage Titans on your command.
老天
Jesus.
好像整个天空都是活的
It's like the whole sky's alive.
因为它就是活的
That's because it is.
开始了
Here we go.
汇报情况
Status report.
无法确定位置 定位系统坏了
Can't fix our position. GPS is down.
但按惯性 我们...
But inertial says we're...
距离起航点一公里多
600 miles from departure.
不可能
That can't be.
我就知道
I knew it, man!
旋涡是一条通向地球中空的隧♥道♥
The vortex was a tunnel into the Hollow Earth.
这是一个地下隧♥道♥系统
It's a subterranean tunnel system
将整个地球相连
that connects the entire planet.
无所谓 我就知道我是对的
It doesn't matter. I knew I was right.
-我早跟你说了 陈 -闭嘴 里克
- I told you, Chen! - Shut up, Rick.
再向前紧急冲击一次
One second emergency blow forward.
博士
Doctor?
发射探测器
Launch probes.
范围一千米
电影精选列表