I've got the missing piece.
巨兽哥斯拉
哥斯拉吗
It's Godzilla, right?
-我们已经试过了 -不是哥斯拉
- I know we already tried. - It's not Godzilla.
是我们
It's us.
什么"我们"
What do you mean "us"?
艾玛结合了哥斯拉和人类的声音
Emma combined the bioacoustics of Godzilla with a human.
借此创造了奥卡信♥号♥♥
That's how she made the signal for the ORCA.
巨兽们误以为又出现了顶级猎食者
The creatures just think it's another apex predator.
有道理
Well, that makes sense.
人类确实是贪得无厌 肆意杀戮的食肉动物
I mean, we are a bunch of horny murderous carnivores.
真有"文采" 现在怎么办
Yeah, that's real poetic. Now what?
追踪并找到信♥号♥♥来源 救回我女儿
We track it, we find it, and we get my daughter back.
三头龙怎么办
What about Moe, Larry, and Curly over here?
哥斯拉自会恢复自然平衡
Godzilla will bring balance.
我懂 如芹泽所言 让巨兽自行解决战斗
Oh, I get it. A little Serizawa let-'em-fight action.
我之前可爱他这么说了
I used to love it when he said that.
不 这次 我们加入战斗
No. This time, we join the fight.
你想干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我没时间和你争论 乔纳
I don't have time to argue about this, Jonah.
我要救回麦迪
I'm getting Maddie back.
没有我的人帮忙 你做不到
Not with my men, you're not.
艾玛 你曾说过要以大局为重
Emma, you said this was about the greater good.
地球需要重新洗牌 从头再来
That the planet deserved a clean slate.
可你现在却置大家的安危于不顾
But now you're prepared to put all our lives in danger
只因你的女儿失踪了
because your little girl is missing.
奥卡...
The ORCA is with...
奥卡已经不重要了
The orca no longer matters.
人类无法控制自然秩序
Man does not control the laws of nature.
你也不能
And neither do you.
我已经失去了一个孩子
I already lost one child.
我绝不会再失去这一个
I'm not losing another.
我必须挽回局面
I have to fix this.
放她走
Let her go.
我们不需要她了
We have everything we need.
该死
Shit!
我们已经精准定位了奥卡所在
Okay, we've zeroed in on the last ping from the ORCA.
奥卡信♥号♥♥位置已锁定
正前方的芬威公园
Fenway Park, dead ahead.
我们会开火吸引基多拉的注意
We'll lay cover fire to keep Ghidorah distracted.
收到
Copy that.
上校 全体中队已锁定目标
Colonel, all squadrons are locked on target.
为了芹泽
For Serizawa.
是我眼花吗 哥斯拉好像更壮了
Is it just me or has he been working out?
必须的啊
Are you kidding me?
芹泽让哥斯拉回血了
Serizawa's got that lizard juiced!
没错
Damn right.
天呐 哥斯拉的辐射等级爆表了
Boy. Godzilla's radiation levels are going through the roof.
还有12分钟 他就会变成行走的热核弹
We got about 12 minutes before he goes thermonuclear.
什么意思
What do you mean?
意思是 大约12分钟后
I'm saying in about 12 minutes,
波士顿红袜队的主场就要被夷为平地了
it's gonna be a bad day to be a Red Sox fan.
各位 找到奥卡
Okay, guys, you need to find the ORCA,
救回麦迪 迅速撤离
get Madison, and get the hell out of there.
芹泽给哥斯拉补得太过了
Whatever Serizawa did to Godzilla worked a little too well.
他就要像原♥子♥弹♥一样爆♥炸♥了
'Cause he's about to explode like an atom bomb.
收到
Roger that.
准备降落
Prepare for landing.
快快快
Go, go, go!
分头行动 左边
Spread out! Flank left!
跟我走
On me!
麦迪逊
Madison!
我有发现 这边
I got something! Over here.
过来看看
Come check this out!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我找到奥卡了 严重损毁了
I found the ORCA, sir, it looks pretty banged up!
没发现你女儿
No sign of your daughter.
她不在这儿
She's not here!
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here!
快走
Let's go!
快走
We gotta move.
上车
Get in!
爆♥炸♥冲击
Incoming!
上车
Get in!
格里芬 你没事吧
Griffin, you all right?
马丁内斯 扶她上车
Martinez, let's get her up.
麦迪逊呢
Where's Madison?
我不知道 我还以为她在这里
I don't know. I thought she was there!
不在啊
Well, she's not there!
慢慢来
Take it easy!
那一边 很好 很好
Get that side. Okay, okay.
小心
Look out!
最好你找她的本事
I hope you're as good at finding her
跟你弄丢她的本事一样大
as you are losing her.
我没弄丢她 是她自己跑了
I didn't lose her, she ran away.
这样啊 真想不通哦
Well, gee, I wonder why!
我能理解麦迪
I can't blame that kid.
要是我有这样的父母
If I had these two for parents,
我肯定也会离家出走
I'd have run away from home, too.
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
要是我有这样的父母
If I had the two of you for parents,
我肯定也会离家出走
I'd run away from home, too.
家
Home.
哥斯拉的辐射水平接近核爆临界值了
Godzilla's radiation's reaching critical mass.
六分钟后爆♥炸♥
Six minutes until he blows.
命全体剩余中队撤离
Order all remaining craft to retreat!
麦迪
Maddie!
麦迪
Madison!
麦迪
Maddie!
麦迪
Madison!
麦迪
Madison!
麦迪
Madison!
艾玛
Emma!
麦迪
Maddie!
马丁内斯
Martinez!
可以的 数到三
We got it. On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
一起抬
Lift together.
我的宝贝女儿
Oh, my baby.
她还有呼吸吗
Is she breathing?
马克 她还有气吗
Mark, is she breathing?
麦迪
Maddie.
麦迪
Maddie.
麦迪
Maddie.
妈
Mom.
爸
Dad.
-妈妈 -我们来了
- Mom. Mom. - We're here.
收到
Roger that.
鱼鹰两分钟后抵达
Osprey's coming in two minutes.
我们得快点
We gotta work fast.
干什么
To do what?
你确定吗
You sure about this?
只有这样才能救他
It's the only way to save him.
修好仪器 搭乘鱼鹰
We fix it, get on the osprey
把基多拉引离哥斯拉
and draw that thing away from Godzilla.
为他争取复原的时间
Buy him time to get back on his feet.
马克 你见识过仪器的威力了
Mark, you've seen what that thing can do.
对 很危险 但必须冒险一试
I know. It'll be tight, but we have to take that chance.
准备好了吗
Are you good to go?
-准备好了 -好
- Yes. - All right.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
电影精选列表