I realized that they were here for a reason.
尽管我们花了这么多年的时间
And that despite all the years
尽力阻止它们
that we spent trying to stop them,
但我们从来不敢面对真♥相♥
we never dared to confront the truth.
什么真♥相♥
Which truth?
人类已经主宰了上千年
Humans have been the dominant species for thousands of years
结果世界变成了这个样子
and look what's happened.
人口过剩
Overpopulation,
污染 战争
pollution, war.
我们担心的大规模灭绝已经开始
The mass extinction we feared has already begun.
我们就是罪魁祸首
And we are the cause.
我们就是感染源
We are the infection.
但就像是所有的生物一样
But like all living organisms,
地球释放出一种狂热[发高烧]来对抗这种感染
the earth unleashed a fever to fight this infection.
地球名正言顺的初代统治者
Its original and rightful rulers,
巨兽
the Titans.
它们是地球自然防御系统的一部分
They are part of the earth's natural defense system.
是保护这个星球 维护其平衡的一种方式
A way to protect the planet, to maintain its balance.
但如果允许政♥府♥遏制 消灭它们
But if governments are allowed to contain them, destroy them,
或是利用它们发动战争
or use them for war,
那么人类感染只会继续蔓延
the human infection will only continue to spread.
在我们有生之年 我们的星球将会毁灭
And within our lifetime, our planet will perish,
我们也会消失
and so will we.
除非我们恢复平衡
Unless we restore balance.
如果你这么做 还会剩下些什么
And what's gonna be left, if you do this?
一个人迹灭绝 生灵涂炭 怪兽横行的世界吗
A dead, charred world, overrun by monsters?
不 斯坦顿博士
No, Doctor Stanton,
恰恰相反
the exact opposite.
正如森林大火可提高土壤肥力
Just like how a forest fire replenishes the soil
火山可创造新的土地
or how a volcano creates new land,
种种迹象表明 这些巨兽也会为地球带来益处
we have seen signs that these creatures will do the same.
无论旧金山还是拉斯维加斯 巨兽所到之处
San Francisco, Las Vegas, wherever the Titans go,
受巨兽的辐射影响 自然焕发生机
life follows, triggered by their radiation.
唯有巨兽
They are the only thing
方能扭转人类引发的地球覆灭
that can reverse the destruction that we started.
巨兽是生命延续的唯一保障
They are the only guarantee that life will carry on.
不过要达成这点 我们必须将它们释放
But for that to happen, we must set them free.
你在谋害全人类
You are murdering the world.
不
No.
我知道这并非易事
Because as difficult as this will be,
但我保证人类不会灭绝
I promise humanity will not go extinct.
利用奥卡 我们将恢复自然秩序
Using the ORCA, we will return to a natural order.
在这种被遗忘的秩序之中
A forgotten order,
我们能与巨兽们和谐共处
where we coexisted in balance with the Titans.
第一代神兽们
The first gods.
此举凶险异常
This is a dangerous path.
你在乱用我们无法理解的力量
You are meddling with forces beyond our comprehension.
拿亿万人的性命冒险
Gambling with the lives of billions!
那你在拿什么冒险 芹泽
And what are you gambling with, Serizawa?
帝王组织分崩离析
Monarch is broken.
即将被政♥府♥关停
It's on the verge of being shut down by a government
而政♥府♥唯一目标就是消灭这些生物
whose only objective is to eradicate the creatures.
如果此事成真 我们还有什么机会
And if that happens, what will our chances be?
你真是疯了
You are out of your goddamn mind!
你先是将我们的女儿置于危险之中
First, you put our daughter's life in danger,
现在世界的命运也由你决定了吗
and now you get to decide the fate of the world.
-太荒谬了 艾玛 -我十分理智
- That's rich, Emma! - I couldn't be more sane,
麦迪逊也十分坚强
and Madison couldn't be stronger.
我们失去安德鲁之后 我训练了她的求生技能
After we lost Andrew, I trained her to survive.
至少现在她会有一线生机
And at least now, she will have a fighting chance.
一线生机 你仔细听听自己说的话
A fighting chance? Why don't you listen to yourself?
并非事事都能精准计算 艾玛
It's not all math, Emma.
有些事你无法控制
Some things, you can't control.
有些事你无法逃避
And there are some things that you can't run from.
这无法令安德鲁起死回生
This won't bring him back to us.
我只能劝你们找避难所
I can only urge you all to take refuge.
过去六十年间
Over the last 60 years,
帝王组织在世界各地准备了地下堡垒
Monarch has prepared bunkers around the world
保存并重启文明
to save and restart civilization.
我建议你们去地堡躲起来
I suggest you find them.
帝王组织
贱♥人♥
That bitch.
还有多久着陆
How long until this thing lands?
三分钟
Three minutes.
这可说不好
You might want to rethink that.
为什么
Why?
事情不对劲 看这个
Something's not right. Check this out.
艾玛不在马拉岛
Emma's not at Isla de Mara.
信♥号♥♥太弱 不可能来自当地
I mean, the signal's too weak to be local.
她的卫星信♥号♥♥不停变换
She's bouncing it off our satellites.
他们肯定在我们一处旧地堡躲着
They must be holed up in one of our old bunkers.
她可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere.
什么情况
What is that?
天啊 她关闭了控制系统
Oh, Jesus! She shut down the containment system.
马拉岛
56号♥基地 离线
我们还有多长时间
How much time do we have?
绕过了控制系统 我们成功接入
Containment system bypassed. We're patched in.
时刻准备广播奥卡
Ready to broadcast the ORCA.
博士
Doctor?
妈妈 不要
Mom, don't!
怎么回事 轮到小孩子发号♥施令了吗
I'm sorry, did a child just tell you what to do?
或许爸爸是对的 或许这不是解决办法
Maybe Dad is right. Maybe this isn't the way.
那好吧 拉塞尔博士
By all means, Doctor Russell,
我们重新考虑整个计划吧
let's reconsider our entire plan.
反正你都把计划全盘告诉你的朋友们了
Especially after telling your friends about it.
麦迪逊 我们谈过这事
Madison, we talked about this.
不 你说你会帮助人们
No, you said you were gonna help people,
你会让他们找到避难所
that you would let them find shelter.
我们没时间争论了
We don't have time for this!
你真以为这会轻而易举 毫无痛苦吗
Did you really think this was gonna be easy? Painless?
你是这么告诉她的吗
Is that what you told her?
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of this.
为什么 是你把她拉进来的
Why? You're the one who pulled her into it.
麦迪逊 告诉我
Madison, tell me,
你妈妈到底怎么说服你的
what exactly did Mommy sell you on?
创造一个理想国吗
Some grand utopia?
人和怪兽 欢乐地和谐共处吗
Man and monster, living together in blissful harmony?
长官 他们在试图阻拦我们进入
Sir, they're attempting to lock us out.
机不可失
It's now or never.
艾玛 是你找上我 这是你的计划
Emma, you came to me. This is your plan.
我们都想拯救地球
We both want to save the planet,
但如果我们不将计划贯彻到底
but everything is going to die
一切都将消亡
if we don't see it through.
拜托 至少让他们到安全的地方
Please, at least let them get to safety.
女士 我们就要错失良机了
Ma'am, our window's closing.
妈妈
Mom...
抱歉 麦迪逊
I'm sorry, Madison.
这事远在你我之上
This is bigger than just you and me.
墨西哥 马拉岛
帝王组织56号♥基地
让他们慢一点
Tell them to slow it down!
让他们退后
Tell them to stand back!
走开 别挡路
Move! Get out of the way!
快撤退
Clear, men!
这家伙有朗朗上口的名字吗
You got a catchy name for this one?
当地传说称之为拉顿 火魔
Local legends call it Rodan, the fire demon.
真让人"欣慰"
That's comforting.
各位
Guys?
还记得令我们跟丢零号♥怪兽的那场热带风暴吗
You remember that tropical storm where we lost Monster Zero?
它在转变方向
It's changing direction and,
猜它现在朝向哪里
guess where it's headed now.
那不可能
That's not possible.
电影精选列表