All the Titans,
都逃脱了
they're escaping.
重复 这可能是我们的最后通讯
Repeat, this may be our last comm.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
是...是它
It's... It's him.
这都是它造成的
He's the one doing this.
它们在回应它的呼唤
They're responding to his call.
天哪 凌博士在哪儿
Oh, God! Where's Doctor Ling?
在外面
She's outside.
凌博士 我们已经与帝王组织失去联络
Doctor Ling! We've lost contact with Monarch.
凌博士
Doctor Ling?
-麦迪逊 等等 -离我远点
- Madison, wait! - Get away from me!
听着 我知道事情没有完全按照计划来
Look, I know things haven't gone exactly according to plan,
但我能补救
but I can fix this.
按照计划
According to plan?
你说过你会多加小心的
You said that you were gonna be careful.
你会一次一个地释放它们
That you'd release them one at a time,
你会重建平衡
that you would restore balance!
他们要接手帝王组织 杀死巨兽
They were gonna take over Monarch and kill the Titans.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
放屁
Bullshit!
你曾说我们这样做是为了安德鲁
You said we were doing this for Andrew.
你觉得他会想看到现在的局面吗
Do you really think he would've wanted this?
我想也是
Exactly.
麦迪逊
Madison!
麦迪逊
Madison!
有发现吗
Any luck?
没有
No.
艾玛用来创造奥卡信♥号♥♥的声音
Whatever Emma used to create the ORCA signal,
我从未听过
I've never heard it.
你那边呢
How are you doing?
什么意思
How's that?
"神话是我们的指南针"
"Myth is our compass."
这是我妈妈常说的一句话
It's something my mom used to say.
她相信我们有关于怪兽和龙的故事
She believed our stories about monsters and dragons
帝王组织档案
婴儿岛 1961年
能帮我们找到巨兽们
could help us find the Titans
重建与自然的联♥系♥
and restore our connection to nature.
等等 你妈妈
Wait, your mother?
你是二代帝王成员
You're second-generation Monarch?
第三代
Third.
代代相传
It runs in the family.
太不可思议了
That's incredible.
你们家族不会有什么屠龙窍门吧
I don't suppose your family has any tips on slaying dragons, do they?
屠龙是西方概念
Slaying dragons is a Western concept.
在东方 龙是神圣之物
In the East, they are sacred.
这些神兽能给我们智慧 力量
Divine creatures who brought wisdom, strength,
甚至救赎
even redemption.
这个什么氧气破坏剂
This oxygen destroyer,
为什么零号♥怪兽对其免疫
why wasn't Monster Zero affected?
虽然我不是科学家
I mean, I'm no scientist,
但我觉得应该和它能重生的头有关
but I think it has something to do with his goddamn head growing back.
我从来没见过这种事
Well, I've never seen anything like it.
这违背了我们已知的所有自然秩序
It violates everything we know about the natural order.
除非它不是自然秩序的一部分
Unless he's not part of the natural order.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我整理出这个
I was able to piece this together.
有点眼熟啊
Well, he looks vaguely familiar.
神话传说 有条巨龙从星空掉落
It tells of a great dragon who fell from the stars.
这只九头生物掀起的风暴吞噬了人类和诸神
A Hydra whose storm swallowed both men and gods alike.
你是指外星生物吗
What, you mean an alien?
是的 它不是我们自然秩序的一部分
Yes. He's not part of our natural order.
它不该在这儿
And he's not meant to be here.
一位虚假君主
A false king.
一个入侵物种
An invasive species.
这能解释它为何能制♥造♥大型风暴
That could explain how he's creating these massive storms
还有它为何能号♥令巨兽了
and the effect he's having on the other Titans.
它就像是在根据自己喜好重塑这颗星球
It's almost like he's reshaping the planet to his own liking.
传说中 它叫什么名字
These legends, what did they call him?
基多拉 "一即是众"
Ghidorah. "The one who is many."
基什么
Ghi-what?
她说"鸡病"
She said, "gonorrhea."
基多拉
Ghidorah!
芹泽博士 我们正在接近布拉沃堡垒
Doctor Serizawa, we're approaching Castle Bravo,
你得来看看
but there's something you should see.
我猜你也不清楚它们会来吧
I'm guessing you weren't expecting these guys.
莫斯科 伦敦 华盛顿
Moscow, London, Washington, D.C.,
都遭受袭击
all under attack.
每片大♥陆♥上 巨兽们都引发了灾难
On every continent, the Titans are triggering
地震 野火 海啸
earthquakes, wildfires, tsunamis,
甚至是我们从未命名的灾难
and disasters we don't even have names for yet.
像之前一样
Now as before,
我们尝试用核物质引诱这些生物
we have been trying to lure the creatures with nuclear materials,
但是这次它们没有上钩
but they are not taking the bait this time.
它们的行为变得随机
Their behavior has become random.
不可预测
Erratic.
士兵分散在各地 人手缺乏
And with our forces spread desperately thin
这些巨兽在全球畅通无阻
and these things roaming the globe unimpeded,
我们快没有选择了
we are running out of options
也没有时间了
and time.
不好意思 你有什么想补充的吗
Excuse me, do you have something to add?
有 你错了
Yeah. You're wrong.
它们的行为并不是随机或者不可预测的
Their behavior is not random or erratic.
打断一下 先生
If I may, sir.
虽然听起来不可思议
As amazing as this sounds,
但它们在群体行动
they're moving like a pack.
它们在捕猎
They're hunting.
所有的兽群 从狼群到虎鲸群
All packs, from wolves to killer whales,
都是直接听从首领的号♥令
they all respond directly to an alpha.
这个基多拉就是它们的新首领
And this Ghidorah is the new alpha.
其他巨兽只是按照它的要求行事
And all the other creatures are just doing his bidding.
它们是它在各地的爪牙
They're an extension of him.
我们阻止它
We stop him,
就能阻止所有巨兽
we stop them all.
有没有生物
Is there another creature
对上它有胜算
that might stand a chance against him?
没有了
No.
基多拉和哥斯拉的对抗由来已久 无可替代
Ghidorah and Gojira's rivalry was ancient and unique.
所以我们杀了唯一可能打败这家伙的生物
Right, so we killed our best shot at beating this thing?
乔纳 你没明白 这改变了一切
Jonah, you don't get it. This changes everything.
没有了哥斯拉
With Godzilla gone,
零号♥怪兽不会利用巨兽来恢复地球平衡
Monster Zero isn't using the Titans to restore the planet.
它会用它们来毁灭地球
He is using them to destroy it.
这不是共存 而是灭绝
This isn't coexistence. This is extinction.
听着 你舒舒服服地坐在实验室里的时候
Listen, while you were sitting comfortably in some laboratory,
我们早已征战数年
we've been fighting for decades
为不义之战手染鲜血
in one dirty war after another.
我亲眼目睹了人类的本性
I've seen human nature firsthand
我可以告诉你 人性没有变得更好
and I'm here to tell you that it doesn't get any better.
而是更加丑陋
It just gets worse.
所以 我很抱歉零号♥怪兽
So, I'm sorry that Monster Zero
并非我们所期待的样子
isn't exactly what we were expecting.
波士顿全城被疏散
但我们打开了潘多拉的盒子 现在关不上了
But we opened Pandora's Box and there's no closing it now.
疏散至芬威公园
也许有办法
Maybe there is.
别傻了
Oh, don't be stupid.
你再广播一次 就会暴露我们的位置
You broadcast again, and you will expose us all.
这些生物的沟通模式就像鲸鱼一样
These creatures communicate like whales, okay?
它们可以听到数千公里外的声纳
They can hear sonar for thousands of miles,
我们可以派一队人马
so let's send a team.
从芬威区用奥卡进行广播
电影精选列表