why Monarch shouldn't fall under military jurisdiction.
为何这些生物不该被灭绝
Or why these creatures shouldn't be exterminated.
帝王组织的目标
Monarch was tasked
是找到并毁灭带有放射性的怪兽
with finding and destroying these radioactive monsters.
但你们不能也不愿告诉我们
But you either can't or won't tell us
巨兽的数量及其出现的原因
how many there are or why they're showing up.
所以 也许该是军队出手消灭它们了
So, maybe it's time for the military to put them down.
杀死它们是个错误
Killing them would be a mistake.
它们回归是因为我们
They returned because of us.
是我们的原子测试唤醒了哥斯拉
It was our atomic testing that awoke Gojira.
其他生物 诸如穆托
Other creatures like the MUTOs
则是由于露天开采和地震勘测
from strip mining and seismic surveys.
但那些不是怪物
But these are not monsters.
这些生物只想夺回曾经的家园
They are animals rising to reclaim a world that was once theirs.
听起来你似乎在保护它们 芹泽博士
It almost sounds like you're protecting them, Doctor Serizawa.
似乎你敬仰它们
As if you admire them.
我敬仰所有生命
I admire all forms of life.
参议员 若想存活
Senators, if we hope to survive,
我们必须找到方法与巨兽共存
we must find ways to coexist with Titans.
与哥斯拉共存
With Gojira.
一种共生的关系
A sort of symbiotic relationship,
可以这么想
if you will.
就像狮子与老鼠
Like the lion and the mouse.
或蝎子与青蛙
Or the scorpion and the frog.
所以你想让哥斯拉做我们的宠物
So you'd want to make Godzilla our pet?
不
No.
我们会成为他的宠物
We will be his.
不 不是这样
Uh... No. No, actually.
-芹泽博士其实不是这个意思 -我们得走了
- That's not what Doctor Serizawa meant. - We have to go.
没人在暗示我们会成为
No one is implying that we would be
-哥斯拉或任何人的宠物 -萨姆 得走了
- Godzilla's or anyone's pet. - Sam, we have to go.
芹泽博士 格雷厄姆博士 听证会还未结束
Doctor Serizawa, Doctor Graham, this hearing is not adjourned.
芹泽博士 我希望你明白
Doctor Serizawa, I hope you understand
此时离开 后果很严重
the consequences of walking out that door.
这样吧 参议员们
Uh, you know what, Senators,
我和同事协商期间
while I confer with my colleagues here,
我会给你们播一部
I'm gonna set you up
简短有趣的巨兽繁殖纪录片
with a very brief and pretty fun documentary on Titan reproduction.
生殖器都打了马赛克
I think this is the one where the genitals are blurred out.
如果没有 你们可以给我助手留言
But if not, you can leave a comment with my assistant.
科罗拉多州
视频到这里就没了
The feed cuts out there.
幸存者们提供的信息
The survivors haven't been able to give us
与监控录像相差无几
much more than what the footage allows.
只知道他们劫走了艾玛和麦迪逊
Only that Emma and Madison were the only ones taken.
对不起 马克
I'm sorry, Mark.
我本该保护好她
I should've been there for her.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
我们还不清楚
We don't know yet.
他们应该是在找这个
We believe they were after this.
你们不是吧
You didn't.
那是奥卡
It's the ORCA.
他们也许因此才掳走艾玛
Uh, that's why we think they need Emma.
她相信如果我们能通过某种方式
She believed that if we could somehow
复♥制♥巨兽们交流的声纳...
replicate the biosonar the Titans use to communicate...
我知道这是什么
I know what the hell it is.
我曾帮忙建了原型机
I helped build the prototype.
他是谁
Who is he?
萨姆·科尔曼 我是技术主管
Uh, Sam Coleman. I'm the head of technology.
你走后不久 我就加入了帝王组织
I joined Monarch, uh, shortly after you left.
我特别崇拜你的妻子...
I'm a big fan of your wife...
你妻子的杰作 还有你
...'s work. And you.
听上去好怪 抱歉
That just came out so weird, I'm sorry.
我和艾玛摧毁了原型机
Emma and I destroyed the prototype.
后来艾玛决定重建该仪器
And then Emma decided to rebuild it.
旧金山事件之后
After San Francisco,
她回到波士顿的家 研发多年
she went home to Boston, spent years developing it.
她觉得这能帮助...
She thought it could help...
帮助什么 扮演上帝吗
Would help what? Play God?
不是 帮助阻止再次攻击
No. Help prevent another attack.
奥卡本是研究生的科研项目
ORCA was a grad school science project.
本意是让鲸鱼远离海岸线
It was meant to keep whales away from the shoreline.
不是让你们去和外面那些怪兽聊天的
Not so you could talk to your little creatures out there.
听我说 他们会将奥卡认作同类
Listen to me, they'll think it's one of them.
一旦用错频率
You use the wrong frequency on one of 'em
会导致旧金山惨剧数次重现
and you're gonna be responsible for 1,000 San Franciscos.
所以我们才要把仪器抢回来
Which is why we need to get it back.
艾玛总说你是最了解奥卡的人
Emma always said no one knew the ORCA better than you.
奥卡就不该存在
It shouldn't even exist.
话虽如此 马克
That may be, Mark.
奥卡已经落入坏人之手
But it's fallen into the wrong hands.
而现在
And right now,
奥卡是让艾玛和麦迪逊活下来的唯一指望
the ORCA is the only thing keeping Emma and Madison alive.
马克 我们知道你很伤心
Mark, we know you're hurting.
但是如果我们能找到奥卡
But if we find the ORCA,
我们就能找到你的家人
we'll find your family.
我保证
I promise.
你最后一次和艾玛联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to Emma?
大概三年前
About three years ago.
旧金山事件之后
After San Francisco,
我们回到波士顿的家
we went back home to Boston.
想让生活回归正轨
Tried to put the pieces back together.
艾玛醉心拯救世界 以此疗伤
Emma dealt with it by doubling down on saving the world
而我开始酗酒
and I started drinking.
你不知道我有多么憎恶自己
I can't tell you how much I hated myself
让麦迪看到我颓废潦倒的样子
for letting Maddie see me that way.
不好意思我打个岔
Uh, you mind if we cut in here?
你们应该想看看这个
It's just, you're gonna wanna see this.
艾玛将多种巨兽的声音混合
Emma combined the bioacoustics of different Titans
创造了奥卡的信♥号♥♥
to create the ORCA's signal.
这种基准频率能指挥所有巨兽
A sort of baseline frequency that all the creatures respond to.
吸引它们 驱逐它们
Attracting them, repelling them,
甚至有时能使它们平静
even at times calming them down.
真的很了不起
It's pretty remarkable actually.
问题是我们不知道她结合了哪几种巨兽
The problem is we don't know which Titans she combined.
但是如果你能辨别出那些频率
But if you can identify those frequencies,
我们就能追踪奥卡
we'll be able to track the ORCA
找到艾玛和麦迪逊
and find Emma and Madison.
天哪
Jesus!
究竟有多少巨兽
How many of these things are there?
哥斯拉之后发现了17只 而且还在增加
Seventeen and counting after Gojira.
17只
Seventeen?
多数被发现的时候处于深度休眠状态
Most of them were discovered in deep hibernation.
剩余的被我们控制在世界各处绝密基地里
While others we've contained at top secret sites around the globe.
柬埔寨 墨西哥 骷髅岛
Cambodia, Mexico, Skull Island.
我们甚至在怀俄明州也发现了一只
We even found one in Wyoming.
它们无处不在
They're everywhere.
为什么不杀了它们
Why don't you kill 'em?
政♥府♥想杀了它们
The government wants to.
但我和艾玛相信有些巨兽是善良的
But Emma and I believe some are benevolent.
别自欺欺人了
Don't kid yourself.
看 我们到了
Look at that. We're here.
布拉沃堡垒 这里是猛禽一号♥ 请求进入
Castle Bravo, this is Raptor One. On direct approach.
布拉沃堡垒
帝王组织54号♥基地
百慕大
猛禽一号♥ 准许降落至四号♥停机坪
Raptor One, you are cleared for assisted descent to pad four.
传感器设置为三米
Sensors set for three meters.
开始下降
Beginning sub-surface descent.
这儿以前没见过
This is new.
我们称之为布拉沃堡垒
Yeah, we call it Castle Bravo.
我们最新的王牌设施
Our new flagship facility
在哥斯拉的地盘上对其进行追踪和研究
电影精选列表