I'll make you something for later. What do you want?
火鸡起司?还是?
Turkey cheese? Huh?
大份蛋黄酱?
Extra mayo?
- 好吧 – 注意点,小布
BOUSCHE: Yeah. ZELDA: Be careful, Bubba.
他要去哪裡?
Where's he going?
拉夫,你知道你不能问,甜心,这是秘密行动
Ralph, you know you can't ask that, honey. It's a secret mission.
- 他要去跟别的女人上♥床♥ – 喔
- He's going to have sex with another woman. - ZELDA: Oh!
别烦我了
Don't start with me!
妈,那个傢伙是个诈欺犯
Mom, the guy is a compulsive liar.
你真的相信什麽CIA的鬼话?
You really believe all that CIA shit?
我是说,他跟我们说他是穿越时光的武士
I mean, he told us he's a time-traveling samurai.
乔治不会说谎,他只是生活的很不一样,听起来很像谎言
George doesn't lie. He's just lived a life so exciting it sounds made up.
因为他就在说谎
That's because it is!
伊莫金,我可以…
Imogene. Um, can I...
他从不骗人,他从不会骗我
He doesn't lie. He never lied to me.
你今天要做什麽吗?
Are you doing anything today?
呃,我不知道,怎麽了?
Uh, I don't know. Why?
我只是想,你可以协助我做我的终极计画吗?
I was just wondering if you could help me with my ultimate... My ultimate plan.
- 什麽?终极计画? - 对,这个
- What? Ultimate plan? - Yeah, this.
这是我,好吗?
That's me, okay?
- 这是你,- 嗯哼
- This is gonna be you. - Uh-huh.
你要帮我吗?
And you're gonna do it?
你会,好,很好,太好了,好吧
You'll do it. Okay. Great, great. Okay.
那就是她,她就在那裡
RALPH: That's her. That's her right there.
那是她,不要看,不要看,不要看
That's her. Don't look. Don't look. Don't look.
看著我
Back at me.
我们是一个优秀的团队,对吧?
We're a good pair, right?
你确定这会有效吗?
Are you sure this is going to work?
要是她们发现我们是一伙的?
What if she finds out we're related?
那又会怎样?
How would that happen?
要是她看到照片怎麽办?
What if she sees a photograph?
我会把你的脸剪掉
I'll cut out your face.
伊莫金,听著,我会给你20元美金
Imogene! Look, I'll give you $20.
不,不,不,不用
No, no, no, no.
等一下再给我
Just give it to me later.
你要去了吗?你现在要去了吗?
Are you going now'? You're going right now?
好吧
Okay-
嗨
Hi.
嘿
Hey.
需要什麽吗?
Can I help you?
呃,对,拉夫邓肯介绍我来找你
Um, yeah, Ralph Duncan referred me to you.
- 喔,是吗? - 他说来你的
- Oh, yeah? - He said to check out
画脸店
your glitter expression.
他太贴心了
That's sweet of him.
嘿
Hey.
你需要什麽证明吗?
Do you want a demonstration?
喔,我不需要…
Oh, I don't...
你想要参观一下吗?
Do you want to look around?
仔细看,不用紧张
Peruse. No pressure.
你知道我是怎麽认识拉夫的吗?
So, do you want to know howl know Ralph?
什麽?你们是,亲戚还是什麽?
What? Are you guys, like, related or something?
噁!不!
Ew! Ugh!
噁心,我很喜欢他
Gross. I'm so attracted to him.
所以我才会这麽说,因为要是我们是亲戚就很诡异
That's why I'm saying that, because that'd be creepy.
喔,你们在一起囉?
Oh. So did you guys hook up?
没有
No.
- 虽然我祈祷过很多次, - 是吗?
- Though I've prayed about it. Many times. - Mmm-hmm.
有幻想过
Had graphic fantasies.
真的幻想过
Real graphic stuff.
你知道,他给我小螃蟹
You know, he gave me crabs.
喔,你是想让我嫉妒吗?
Oh, you trying to make me jealous?
- 不,不是那些螃蟹 – 不,我知道
- No, not like those crabs. - No, I know.
过来看
Come see.
是啊,对,嗯哼
Right. Yeah. Uh-huh.
喔,对啊,真可爱
Oh, yeah. Cute.
那你决定好你想要涂上什麽了吗?
So, do you know what you want your glitter expression to be,
或者是你要我让我决定?
or do you want me to do an assessment?
喔,呃…
Oh, um...
什麽才是最好的图样?
What is a glitter expression, exactly?
你知道,我经常在思考
You see, I like to think of glitter
能让你自我发光的图案
as your alter-ego shining through.
就像是你内心发出的小小灵感
It's like a sparkly expression of who you are on the inside.
喔,我从没这样想过
Oh. I never thought of it like that.
例如,我的男朋友
Like, for instance, on my boyfriend,
他很喜欢飞机,
he's really into the Jets, right?
所以他总是在我脸上画飞机
So he always has me paint one on his face.
你有男朋友?
You have a boyfriend?
对啊,杰森‧戴皮诺
Yeah. Jason DelPino.
- 怎麽了,你认识他? - 没有,没有
- Why, you know him? - No. No.
好吧,既然你不知道你要
Right, so since you don't know what
在脸上涂上什麽图样
you want your glitter expression to be,
我要吸收一下你的能量
I'm just gonna absorb your energy for a second,
这样我就能读出你的内心
and that way I can paint something that best describes
而知道你想要的
who you are on the inside.
喔,我想要杯子蛋糕就好
Oh, I can just get the cupcake.
(INDISTINCT)
(HUMMING)
伊莫金,这毫无道理
RALPH: Imogene, that doesn't make any sense.
爱丽森,我们在工作的时候总是在聊天
Allyson, she talks to me when we're at work.
还有一次她问我绝不觉得她很辣
And one time she even asked me if I thought she looked hot.
我打赌要是她没有男朋友她会爱上你的
I bet if she didn't have a boyfriend she'd be into it.
如果她真的喜欢我,我们最后还是会在一起
If she really liked me, she would have an affair.
也许爱丽森不是这种人
Maybe Allyson isn't the kind of person
谁能理解特殊而又
who can recognize and appreciate
唯一的你呢
how special and unique you are.
她是我除了我妈认识的第二个女生
She's the only girl I know besides Mom.
也许是时候你该考虑
Well, maybe it's time you start thinking
离木栈区更远的地方了
about going farther than the boardwalk.
有永一些新的经历
Having new experiences,
认识一些跟你有共同兴趣的人
and meeting people with whom you share things in common.
我应该跟什麽样的人分享我的兴趣?
What kind of people would I share things in common with?
也许雅克-伊夫·库斯托(海洋生物探险家)有个孙女或是什麽
Maybe Jacques Cousteau has a granddaughter or something.
我暂时想不到,但是我敢说
I don't know off the top of my head, but all I'm saying is
你还没有经历过整个世界
there's a whole world out there that you've never experienced.
你真的觉得值得我去体验吗?
You really think it's worth experiencing?
有时候
Sometimes.
小甜甜布兰妮的「Baby One More Time」
(GIRL SINGING '90S POP SONG)
现在,下一组明星要上台
So now, our next group really got it goin' on!
美国本土明星
The original American superstars.
就是…
The... The... The... The...
新好男孩!!
Backstreet Boys!
(CHEERING)
新好男孩的「Everybody」
(POP SONG PLAYING)
朋友们,超级男孩
EMCEE: My homeboys. The Backstreet Boys.
嘿
Hey.
我真不敢相信你来了,你觉得如何
I can't believe you made it. What did you think?
呃…
Um...
很有趣,很有趣
it was fun. It was fun.
你画完妆看起来很不一样
You look so different with makeup on.
这很不错,我想
Well, that's good, I think.
我可不想要看起来
I wouldn't want a face that looks like
都像是一直在化妆的脸,好吗?
I'm wearing makeup all the time, right?
呃,听著,说真的,谢谢你到这裡
Um, listen, seriously, thank you so much for coming.
我非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
我想加你大概有19个人吧
I think you actually brought the head-count up to like 19.
这真的很棒
Which is pretty cool.
好吧,没问题,我欠你的,现在我们扯平了
Yeah. No problem. I owed you one. So now we're even forever.
永远扯平
Forever.
嘿,李,你要跟我们一起去吗?
Hey, Lee. Are you coming out with us?
大概吧
LEE: Maybe.
我希望你去
I hope so.
嘿
Hey.
电影精选列表