(PIANO MUSIC PLAYING)
没有地方比的上家。(绿野仙踪的桃乐丝的回家咒语)
There's no place like home.
没有地方比的上家。
There's no place like home.
没有地方比的上家。
There's no place like home.
对不起,只是…
I'm sorry, I just...
(STOP PLAYING PIANO)
这对我不起作用
This isn't working for me.
现在又是什麽情况,伊莫金?
What is it now, Imogene?
好吧
Okay-
我搞不懂你,罗西老师
I don't know about you, Ms. Rossi,
但是这完全没有可能让我
but there's not a chance in hell that I'd go back
回到那个堪萨斯的破农场
to some crap-farm in Kansas.
看过奥兹国提供的所有东西后
After seeing all that Oz has to offer.
我是说,完全没用嘛
I mean, it makes zero sense.
- 你们大家也是跟我一样的看法吧,对吗? - 嗯嗯
- You guys are with me on this, right? - Mmm-mmm.
这个故事就是这麽收尾的
That is the way this story ends.
它是一部经典剧作
It's a classic!
同时它也有点过时了,如果你问我的话
It's also a little provincial, if you ask me.
我没想问你
I didn't.
至少,我能提出点改良台词吧?
Can I at least suggest a more appropriate line?
不行!要麽就照著剧本的台词念
No! You will do the lines as written
要麽就让史黛西来当主角!
or I am giving the lead to Stacy!
(GIGGLES)
没有地方比的上家。
There's no place like home.
家是美好之地
Home is really fabulous!
家事心之所在!
Home is where the heart is!
吧啦…吧啦…吧啦!
Blah... Blah... Blah.
(PHONE RINGING)
乔,我要叫辆计程车
IMOGENE: Joe, I need a taxi.
没问题
No problem.
- 我是彼得,请留言
- This is Peter. Leave a message. - (JOE WHISTLES)
嗨,又是我
IMOGENE: Hi, it's me again.
你都没回家,所以我想我们在那裡见面好吗?
You never came home, so I assume we're meeting there?
呃,我希望你没出事
Uh, I hope you're okay.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
(PHONE RINGING)
我是彼得,请留言
This is Peter. Leave a message.
嗨,又是我
IMOGENE: Hey, it's me.
如果你先到了,能在外面等我吗?
If you get there first, would you wait outside?
我真的很想跟你一起走进去
I'd really like to walk in together.
喔,对了,我刚刚经过
Oh, by the way, I just passed the place
你跟我第一次牵手的地方
where you held my hand for the first time.
请打电♥话♥给我
Call me, please.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
该死
Shit.
(PHONE RINGING)
我是彼得,请留言
This is Peter. Leave a message.
好吧,我已经到了
IMOGEN E: Okay, I just got here,
正走进来,你在哪儿?
and I'm walking in. Are you here?
我到了,我把手♥机♥转震动
I'm here. I'm putting my phone on vibrate.
所以给我发简讯,让我能找到你,我到了,再见
So just text me so I can find you. I'm here. Bye.
- 嗨,伊莫金‧邓肯 – 嗯哼
- Hi. Imogene Duncan. - Mmm-hmm.
(INDISTINCT CONVERSATIONS)
(SIGHING)
两年前,一个来自纽瓦克的年轻人
Two years ago, a young man from Newark
用砖头敲破窗户,闯进了惠特尼博物馆
broke into the Whitney Museum by smashing a window with a brick.
他想要看一看画
He wanted to look at the pictures.
(SIGHING)
该罪犯说他当晚无所事事,就只有破门而入,
The crime committed that night had nothing to do with breaking windows,
要不然就是在纽泽西过夜
or living in New Jersey.
我们不得不处理禁止儿童进入的问题
It had to do with denying a child.
嘿,你去哪裡了?
Hey, where were you?
我忙著接电♥话♥
I was stuck on a call.
这就是「艺术何在基金会」创立的原因
And that's why the Where The Art ls Foundation was created,
这样就不再有孩子破门而入了
so that no child ever has to break a window again.
你知道,詹姆士和我度蜜月时
DARA: You know, the idea just sort of came to me,
我突然想到这个主意
when James and I were on our honeymoon.
而且我意识到,我想做更多事
And I realized that I want to be more than just a wife,
不仅仅是妻子,作家,室内设计师
and an author, and an interior designer.
我知道,我也在思考这件事
I know, I've been thinking the same thing.
你知道,这件事一直困扰著我
You know, it's been weighing on me.
你也结婚了?
But are you even married?
喔,不过,快了
Oh. Mostly. Basically.
我们住在一起,而且我们也谈过这件事
We live together, and we've talked about it.
彼得的家人是荷兰人
Peter's family is Dutch.
是的,他们是一群与时俱进的人
Yeah, and they're a very progressive people.
你知道,他们信奉精神联合,认为大家的灵魂都是连结在一起
You know, they believe in a spiritual union, where your souls are bound.
他是对我这麽说,很浪漫
That's what he said to me, which is very romantic.
同性恋好像就是像这样结婚的
It's like how gay people used to get married.
喔~奥斯丁和我正在启动一个这方面的慈善计画
Oh, Austen and I are starting a charity for that.
对同性恋吗?
For gay people?
他的妹妹是女同性恋,
His younger sister is a lesbian,
我们只是想要参与
and we just really wanted to get involved.
-很好嘛 - 喔
- Wonderful! - HANNAH: Wow!
我不知道她是女同呢
I didn't realize she was a lesbian.
我知道她是
GEORGINA: I knew she was a lesbian.
我是说,我去过Spence
I mean, I went to Spence.
喔,我听说Andover镇也有很多同性恋
Oh, I heard Andover had a lot of them, too.
是啊,我知道
Yeah, I know.
你不是在那裡上过学吗?伊莫金?
Isn't that where you went to school, Imogene?
Andover镇?不,那是彼得
Andover? No, that was Peter.
所以,你是在哪裡…
So, where did you...
她是纽泽西人
DARA: She's from New Jersey.
喔~ (纽约人一向不喜欢纽泽西)
SLOANE: Oh.
我喜欢那个雕像
I love that sculpture
亚伯拉罕林肯的雕像
of Abe Lincoln.
非凡的…
That is phenomenal...
他笑得有点傻
He's got a little smirk. (CHUCKLES)
他在想什麽?
What's he thinking?
我吃的很饱
(SIGHING) I'm stuffed.
她们今晚真卖♥♥力,真有意思
They really went all out tonight. It was so fun.
你知道,这让我深深反思我们是如此的幸运
You know, tonight really made me contemplate how lucky we are.
所有那些我们认为理所当然的美丽事物
And all the beauty that we just take for granted.
你知道,比如博物馆、公园
You know, all the museums, the park.
百年老楼
(SIGHING) The 100-year-old buildings.
- 树木… -伊莫金
- The trees... - Imogene,
我要搬出去了
I should move out.
什麽?
What?
我已经开始找公♥寓♥了
I've already started looking at apartments.
- 你在说什麽? - 听著
- What are you talking about? - Look,
在你搞清楚状况之前
I can help you with rent for a couple months
我可以为你付两个月的房♥租
until you figure out what to do.
你是认真的吗?彼得!
You're serious? Peter!
你说我门的灵魂是绑在一起的,你说过
You said our souls were bound. You said that.
我告诉大家你这麽说!
I told people that you said that!
这跟灵魂无关,好吗?
This isn't about souls, all right?
这跟两个人是否真的走在一起
This is about whether two people really go together.
(SCOFFS)
(IMOGENE WHIMPERING)
(SNIFFLING)
(SIGHING)
(WHIMPERING)
(SOBS)
伊莫金? 莉比要见你,在她的办公室
Imogene? Libby wants to see you in her office.
马上过去
Right away.
这是你的家人吗?
Is that your family?
喔,是的,在聚会
Oh! Yeah. That's the gang.
- 在葡萄园? - 我出生后的每个暑假
- The Vineyard? - Every summer since I was born.
你的家人如何?
What about your family?
呃…我在大西洋城地区长大,靠海,所以…
Um... I grew up in the Atlantic City area, near the beach, so...
那麽每天都像是暑假了,对吗?
Then every day was like summer, right?
不,不是每天都像暑假
No, every day was not like summer.
每天都像是一柄木制钝器,
Every day was like being impaled with a blunt, wooden object,
一下一下地敲著
over and over again. (CHUCKLING SOFTLY)
总之,我叫你来
Anyway, I called you in here
因为我偶然间读了你做的简介
because I had a chance to read over your blurbs.
嗯,听著,我不能把这些东西交给丹
And, urn, yeah, see, I can't turn these in to Dan.
- 为什麽? - 这个…
电影精选列表