(SIGHING)
写的好吗?
Was it good?
非常好
Yeah.
真的很好
It really was.
我很喜欢,我想…
I really liked it. I think...
我想你是天生的作家
I think you were born to be a writer.
等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你的床单乾淨吗?
Are your sheets clean?
你说什麽?
What do you mean?
你在上面做♥爱♥过吗?
Did you have sex in them?
- 只有跟我自己 – 噁
- Only with myself. - Ew.
感觉很好
That feels good.
你要去哪…
Where are you...
(IMOGEN E MOANING)
(CRYING OUT)
(GROANING)
我想我要死了
I feel like I am dying.
我想是因为你喝多了
I think that's because you're hungover.
这会持续多久?
How long does this last?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候吃些麦当劳会好一些
Sometimes it helps if you eat McDonald's.
(EXCLAIMS IN SHOCK)
- 老天 - 布希一直没回来
- Jesus. - The Bousche never came home.
呃…等等,什麽?
Uh... Wait. What?
他昨天早上走的
He left yesterday morning.
我替他做了三明治,他一直没回来
I made him a sandwich, he never came back.
- 他有说他要去哪裡吗? - 什麽?
- Did he say where he was going? - ZELDA: What?
喔,老天,你的声音就像是燃烧的刀子一样滑过我的头骨
IMOGENE: Oh, God. Your voice is like burning knives through my skull.
伊莫金?
Imogene?
喔!
Oh!
- (关门) - 你们做♥爱♥了?
- (DOOR CLOSES) - Did you guys have sex?
谢谢你
(WHISPERING) Thank you.
(RETCHING)
呃,听著,呃…
Um, listen, uh...
今天星期几?
What day is it?
星期四
It's Thursday.
该死,我的天啊
Shit! Oh, my God!
今天是黛拉的新书发表会
It's Dara's book party!
我只是想搞清楚,那就是不让你
Just to clarify, this is the girl that
住她家的那个女孩吗?
wouldn't let you into her apartment, right?
如果我今晚没参加的话,大家会开始怀疑
If I don't go to this thing tonight, people are going to speculate
我的精神状态并且发生什麽事
about my mental state and what happened.
我得要去那裡,证明我精神正常
And I need to go there, and prove to them that I am sane
而且我可以控制我的人生
and that I am in control of my life.
- 好吧,我们走 – 什麽?
- All right, let's go. - What?
对啊,我载你去
Yeah, I'll take you.
我只是想搞清楚,你是说,像约会一样?
Just to clarify. You mean, like, as my date?
呃,就类似约会
Uh, a date impersonator.
(WHISTLES)
看看你
Look at you.
女士优先
After you.
等等,等等
Wait! Wait!
我要跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
什麽?
What?
妈说你要去纽约
Mom said you're going to New York.
你知道会离开木栈道,对吧?
You know that it's past the boardwalk though, right?
我想我准备好了
I think I'm ready.
(RETCHING)
你确定你知道怎麽回来吗?
You sure you know how to get back?
没错,这就是为什麽我戴著我的GPS手錶
Yes, that's why I have my GPS watch.
我们之后在这裡见,北纬45.2度,东经79.3度
I'll meet you right here, 45.2 degrees north by 79.3 degrees west.
在7:30
At 7:30.
你确定你要戴著这个壳一起走吗?
So you're sure you want to bring this shell-thing with you?
还有什麽地方比纽约更适合试用这个呢
What better place to try it out than New York City?
- 好吧,祝你好运 – 谢谢
- Well, good luck. - Thank you.
- 小心一点 – 好
- Be careful. - Yeah.
注意你的前方
IMOGENE: Just watch where you're going.
- 他会没事的
- He'll be fine. - (CAR HONKING)
好
RALPH: Yeah.
喔
Oh!
(BARKING)
喔
Ow!
(INDISTINCT)
「我找到真命天子」
LEE". "I Found the One."
你读过了吗?
Did you read it?
我帮忙写的
I helped write it.
那这一定非常棒
Then it's gotta be good.
这跟那没关係,她叔叔拥有一间出版社,所以…
It doesn't really matter. Her uncle owns the publishing company, so...
嗯,很好,老式的裙带关係
Hmm. Good, old-fashioned nepotism.
- 嗨, - 嗨,你好吗?
- Hi. - Hi, how are you?
嘿,我在跟你说话
Hey! I'm talking to you.
裡面是什麽?
What's inside of it?
- 我在…我会进去裡面 – 什麽?
- I'm the... I go inside of it. - What?
喔,我的天啊,嘿,各位!
Oh, my God! 'Hey guys!
伊莫金!真是惊喜
Imogene! What a surprise!
这是很有趣的穿著
That's an interesting dress.
我不知道为什麽我的出现会是惊喜
I hardly know why my presence would be a surprise,
我一个月前就说过我会出席
I confirmed over a month ago.
当然,当然
Of course, of course!
我们只是…在想你今晚可能不会出现
We just... We were concerned that you might not be here tonight.
- 但是你来了 – 耶
- But you are. - Yay!
这太棒了
It's wonderful.
我要去酒吧那边
I'm going to go to the bar.
长岛冰茶吗?
Long Island Iced Tea?
真有趣
Very funny.
好吧,大家都在这裡吗?
So, is everyone here?
对,大家都在
HANNAH: Yes. Everyone.
安纳贝尔和乔治在和大卫希德利斯讲话
Anabelle and George are talking to David Sedaris.
我想我看到彼得了
And I think I saw Peter.
等等,什麽?
Wait. What?
- 喔 - 彼得在这裡?
- Oh. - Peter's here?
不,事实上,我刚看到他…
(STAMMERING) No, actually I just saw him...
不
No.
喔,我的天啊,他在那,就是他
IMOGENE: Oh, my God, it's him. He is here.
我忘了,我忘了
I forgot. I forgot!
彼得?
IMOGEN E: Peter?
- 喔! -伊莫金?
- Oh! - Imogene.
他们跟我说你今晚不会出现
They told me that you weren't going to be here tonight.
怎麽了,我差点快死了而你不打算再跟我说话?
So, what'? I almost die and you just aren't going to talk to me again?
他们不会让你去花♥园♥抽菸
(FRENCH ACCENT) They won't let you go to the garden to smoke,
你能相信吗?
can you believe?
我不相信,这…
I can't, that's...
- 这太糟了 – 你好
- That's terrible. - Hello.
这是古味苏打水
This is club soda with bitters.
这对你的胃会好一些
It'll be good for your stomach.
你在开玩笑吗?
IMOGENE: Are you joking?
你怎麽可以跟一个人住
How do you live with someone
然后又带著一个随便的模特儿出现在她朋友的派对上?
and show up at a friend's party with some random model!
- 什麽随便? - 给我几分钟
- What's random? - Just give me a second here.
她不是什麽随便的女人,好吗?
She's not random, okay?
我们的父母暑假的时候都会在普罗旺斯住
Our parents summer together in Provence.
我死了你也不会关心,是吗?
You wouldn't have even cared if I died, would you?
喔,我的天啊,你会非常开心
Oh, my God. You would be happy.
你死了我会很难过,好吗?
I would not be happy if you died, okay?
这就是为什麽我叫黛拉去看看你
That's why I asked Dara to go check on you.
等等,什麽?
Wait. What?
嘿!
Hey!
嗨,哇喔
Hi. Wow.
你知道彼得不会来而且你不跟我说?
You knew Peter wasn't coming and you didn't tell me?
你怎麽能做这种事?
How could you do that?
你是伊莫金‧邓肯吗?
MAN: Are you Imogene Duncan?
没错
Yeah.
拉夫,你还好吗?怎麽了?
Ralph, are you okay? What happened?
你认识这个男人吗?
How do you know this man?
他是我的弟弟
He's my brother.
电影精选列表