让他离街道远一点
OFFICER 2: Keep him off the street, please.
他差点要进关塔那摩(监狱)
He almost ended up in Gitmo.
他拿了什麽垃圾到我的派对来?
What is that junk he just dragged into my party?
那是他自己设计和制♥造♥的
That is a man-made replica of an exoskeleton
骨骼複制品
that he designed and constructed by himself.
我要说的不只这些
Which is more than I could ever say for you!
好吧
Okay-
不,别走开
No, don't walk away.
你为什麽不能诚实一点?
How could you not be honest with me?
因为如果我说了,会变成我的工作,好吗?伊莫金
Because if I did that it would be a full time job, all right, Imogene?
- 你那是什麽意思? -伊莫金,算了吧
- What is that supposed to mean? - Imogene, let it go.
我想黛拉说的是有时候你看起来很悲伤
I think what Dara means is sometimes you seem sad.
不,汉娜,那不是我的意思
No, Hannah, that's not what I meant.
你要注意你是在跟谁说话
You need to be very careful about who you speak to like that,
因为你在这裡的唯一原因
because the only reason why you're here right now,
还有认识这些人,都是因为我
and know all of these people, is because of me.
你认为你自己属于这裡,这都是一个幻想
And you're living in a fantasy world if you think you belong here.
现在她要哭了
And now she's gonna cry.
快点,伊莫金,进去吧
Hurry, Imogene. Get in here.
- 进去这个保护壳 – 不,我没关係,拉夫
- Get in the shell. - No, it's okay, Ralph.
你的书还不是你自己写的
You didn't even write your own book.
你以为我在乎你的想法吗?我根本不知道你是怎麽进来的
Like I care what you think? I don't even know how you got in here.
我是跟伊莫金一起来的
I came here with Imogene.
我很抱歉发生这种事,
你看的出来,她有点神智不正常
(SPEAKING FRENCH)
伊莫金,等等
Imogene, wait.
- 她需要帮助
-你穿的这身衣服让你的屁♥股♥看起来很大
(SPEAKING FRENCH)
干♥你♥娘♥!
(SPEAKING MANDARIN)
我在中国城学来的
Picked that up in Chinatown.
伊莫金?
Imogene?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
(SNIFFLING)
就像是…
It's just like...
你花了这麽多时间专注一件事
You spend so long staring at one thing.
然后有一天,所有的事情都进到你的视线
And then, one day everything else comes into view
就像是这样,我只是个大笑话
and there you are. I'm like a big joke.
不,听著,嘿,她们是混♥蛋♥
No, look, hey, they're assholes.
你以为我没跟那种人打过交道吗?
You think I've never had to deal with people like that?
我念大学的时候到处都是这种人
I was inundated with all that bullshit my entire time in college.
我等不及毕业
I couldn't wait to get out.
至少你现在有地方待著
Well, at least you had somewhere to go.
10021,纽约州,纽约市,萨顿834号♥
834 Sutton Place. New York, New York, 10021.
爸就住在这裡
Dad lives there.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢,小事情,我不介意开车送你们
Ah, it's not a problem. I don't mind the drive.
不,我的意思是谢谢你这一切
No. I just mean thank you.
喔
Oh.
当然
Of course.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
嗨,我们想见麦斯威尔‧P‧邓肯
RALPH: Hi. We're here to see Maxwell P. Duncan.
我该跟他怎麽称呼你们两位
And who should I say you are?
他的孩子
His children.
请稍后
Just a moment, please.
你们怎麽知道我还活著?
MAN: How did you find out I was still alive?
你死去后两个星期
Two weeks after you died,
我在A&P看到你在买♥♥牙膏
I saw you buying toothpaste at the A&P.
然后我21岁的时候
And then, when I turned 21,
我用我的生日奖金请了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I hired a private investigator with my birthday money.
所以你一直都知道?
So you've known all this time?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
但是你之前从来没有试著跟我联络
But you didn't try to contact me before.
我在等我的姊姊回家
I was waiting for my sister to come home.
好吧,请上楼
Well, please come up.
你可以帮我看著那个好吗?
Could you keep an eye on that for me, please?
(INDISTINCT WHISPERING)
你觉得我们应该拥抱吗?
Do you think we should hug?
没问题
Sure.
- 你们的母亲知道你们在这裡吗? - 不
- Does your mother know you're here? - No.
她很讨厌你,她叫我们不要来这裡
She's mad at you. She told us, you know, not to come.
喔,好精緻
Oh, how exquisite.
那是乔瑟夫‧卡图的作品吗?
Is this a Joseph Kato?
喔,是的,那是
Oh, yes, it is.
已经收藏在我妻子的家庭中非常多年了
It's been in my wife's family for years.
(CLEARS THROAT)
喔,对了,维吉妮亚,这是我的小孩
Oh, yes, Virginia. These are my children.
她是伊莫金
This is Imogene.
荣幸见到你
A pleasure.
这是…
And this...
- 这是拉夫 – 拉夫
- This is Ralph. - Ralph.
- 你好 – 你好,拉夫
- Hello. - Hello, Ralph.
你知道我们吗?
Did you know that we were alive?
事实上,不知道
Actually, no.
好吧
Okay-
如果你想要喝,我可以帮你弄一杯
I can get you one of your own, if you'd like.
好的,麻烦你
Yes, please.
你们有没有一起生产后代?
Have you produced any offspring together?
不,我们没办法
VIRGINIA: No. We can't.
我有个问题
I have a condition.
哪一个?
Which one?
维吉妮亚是古根汉博物馆的董事
Virginia is on the board of trustees at the Guggenheim.
喔,古根汉,是我目前最喜欢的
Oh, the Guggenheim is, by far, my favorite.
我去那边看过三次康定斯基的抽象画展
I've seen the Kandinsky exhibit there three times.
(RETCHING)
我开始读你关于美国农村的书
I started reading your book on agrarian America,
我完全不知道朝圣者都在酗酒
and I had no idea that the Pilgrims were alcoholics.
喔,没错,没错,这是真的
Oh, yes. Yes, it's true.
他们把啤酒当作酒来喝
They preferred the taste of beer to water,
也因为他们酒后乱性
thus contributing to their notorious
而导致于恶名昭彰
legacy of being drunk sodomists.
你知道谁发明南瓜派吗?
Do you know who invented pumpkin pie?
喔,我想信…就是朝圣者
Oh, I believe it... It was the Pilgrims.
所以那些乱♥交♥者发明了南瓜派?
So sodomists invented pumpkin pie?
明显是
Evidently.
但是南瓜派是好东西,
But it's got such a nice image, pumpkin pie.
- 拉夫 – 那很好吃
- Ralph. - It's delicious.
你要不要说说你自己呢?
Why don't you tell us about you?
我很乐意,我叫做拉夫‧邓肯
I'd be happy to. My name is Ralph Duncan,
我是个发明家
I'm an inventor.
我主要研究人体的自我保护
My main focus is the science of physical self-preservation.
- 谢谢 – 基于软体动物的外骨骼
- Yes, please. - Based on the exoskeletons of mollusks.
伊莫金,你为什麽不说说你自己?
Imogene, why don't you tell us something about yourself?
伊莫金邓肯没有结婚对象
Imogene Duncan doesn't have anyone to marry.
她现在也没有地方住
She doesn't have anywhere to live right now.
她所有的钱都没了
And all of her stuff is gone,
除了这件鬼东西
except for this piece of shit.
但是她以前是个作家
But she used to be a writer.
她以前都写些什麽?
And what did she used to write?
她写了她一些东西,欺骗别人
She could write the kind of stuff that could trick people
让大家都以为她是真实的
into thinking she was the real deal.
直到大家知道我只是个演名不符实的人
Until they realized that I was just an impersonator.
这碗汤有一个非常非常奇怪的味道
There is a very, very odd taste to this soup.
我嚐不出来
And I can't catch it.
肉桂吗?
Cinnamon?
不,比较像是香草类
No. It's an herb.
我要去躺个两分钟,失陪
I'm gonna go lay down for two minutes. Excuse me.
是薑黄吗?薑黄?
Turmeric? Turmeric?
好可怜,她酗酒的问题有多久了?
It's so sad. How long has she had her drinking problem?
两天吧
Like two days.
36CXY电台,播送80,90年代最性感挑逗的音乐
RADIO DJ: 36CXY, playing the sexiest music from the '80s, '90s and today.
还记得这首吗?
Remember this one?
(90'S POP SONG PLAYING)
(TURNS OFF RADIO)
(GROANING SOFTLY)
你知道,当我第一次见到你母亲
电影精选列表