答对,请进
RALPH: (ROBOTICALLY) You may enter.
哇喔!
IMOGEN E: Wow!
喔,哇,你的房♥间…
Oh, wow, your room...
呃…
Um...
喔,你太贴心了,但是我想我要还给你
Oh, this was so sweet of you, but I think I should give this back.
为什麽你不要她?
Why don't you want her?
我有很多事情要忙(她穿著六人行的T恤)
I kind of got a lot going on right now.
我想我没办法当一个很好的寄居蟹妈妈
I don't really think I'd be a very good crab mom.
那,也许你可以当她的寄居蟹朋友
Well, then maybe you could be her crab buddy.
呃…是啊,我想我也没办法当个好寄居蟹朋友
Um... Yeah. I don't think I'd be a very good crab buddy either.
另外我想她也在想你了,你看
Plus I think she misses you. See.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
嘿,拉夫
Hey, Ralph.
你有钱可以借我吗?
Do you have any money you think you can loan me?
做什麽用?
What for?
我可以回纽约,然后付租金
So I can go back to New York. And pay my landlord.
去找爸
And try to find Dad.
你想要我找到爸爸,对吧?
You do want me to find Dad, don't you?
难道你不觉得,无论你身在何处
Don't you think it would be cool if
只要感觉是在家哩,这样也挺好的吗?
no matter where you were in the world, you were already home'?
或是准确地说,就算不在家裡
Or precisely, that you were just as safe as you are in your own home,
你也能像在家裡一样安全?
even when you're not there?
呃,没错当然,是,我想是这样
Uh, yeah. Sure, yeah. I guess so.
呃…
Um...
过来,坐下
Here, sit down.
- 哈?喔 – 坐下
- Huh'? Oh. - Sit down.
自从宇宙诞生
Since the dawn of time,
脊椎动物就羡慕
soft-bellied creatures have been jealous
软体动物的自保能力
of mollusks' ability to self-preserve.
但现在不需要了
But they don't have to be anymore.
(BREATHING HARD)
我做了这个
I made this.
- 真的吗? - 没错
- Really? - Yeah.
它有软体动物外壳的一切典型便利的地方
It has all the amenities of a typical mollusk's home,
但这是最顶级的配备,防弹玻璃纤维材质
but this one is made of top-grade, bullet-proof fiberglass,
我还给他上了一层Cyber-Flexx塑料
and I've coated it with Cyber-Flexx plastic.
这使得用它伸展的时候足够舒适
It's comfortable enough for extended use,
甚至有无线网路的功能
and it even has wireless Internet capability.
什麽?
What?
我叫它「人壳」
I call it "The Human Shell."
哇喔
Wow.
- 我可以摸吗? - 当然,你可以摸
- May I? - Yeah, you can touch.
这要做什麽?
What's it for?
你背上它
You put it on your back.
如果你需要保护的时候
And then if you ever need protection
或是你想要躲什麽的时候
or you want to hide or whatever,
你只要罩在身上
you just pull it down on yourself.
喔,
Oh.
拉夫?
Ralph?
(GROANING)
嘿,李!嘿,等等
IMOGENE: Hey, Lee! Hey, wait.
(CAR STARTING)
嘿
Hey.
等等,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿!等等!
Wait! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Wait!
带我去纽约
Take me to New York.
不要
No.
为什麽?
Why?
因为我有事要做
Because I have things to do.
好吧,好吧,那我留下来然后自杀
Fine. Fine. Then I will stay here and I will kill myself
都是你的错
and it'll be all your fault.
我会特别在遗书上写你的名字
And I will specifically mention your name in the letter,
而且我似乎擅长写作
which, apparently, I am very good at writing.
哇喔,你真的要威胁我,是吗?老天
Wow. You're really gonna show me, aren't you? Jeez.
(SCOFFING)
(SIGHING)
(SIGHS HEAVILY)
好吧,我告诉你
All right, I'll tell you what.
给你
Here.
- 你给我硬币做什麽? - 抛硬币
- Why are you giving me a quarter? - Just call it.
我的神智还不清醒
My sanity hangs in the balance,
而这是你决定要不要带我去的方法?
and this is how you're deciding if you're gonna take me or not?
没错,你要我丢还是你丢?
Yeah. Do you want me call it or should you call it?
- 你要猜哪一面? - 背面
- What's it going to be? - Tails.
背面,好吧
Tails. All right.
希望如此
Here's hoping.
喔
Oh.
你知道吗?我不管了
You know what? Forget it.
我不管了,我不需要屌♥儿郎噹的蠢蛋来…
Just forget it. I don't need this from some, like, happy-go-lucky simpleton...
「屌♥儿郎噹」?
"Happy-go-lucky"?
有人觉得这样耍人很有趣
Who thinks it's really funny to taunt someone
而某人正在处于崩溃边缘
who's on the brink of a mental breakdown,
正确地说,她正在被生活打击,重创!!
who is literally reeling from the shock of her life!
放轻鬆点好吗?放轻鬆
Will you relax? Just relax.
是背面
It's tails.
好吗?
Okay?
你要去纽约了
You're going to New York.
我很抱歉我之前叫你蠢蛋
I'm sorry I called you a simpleton before.
那「屌♥儿郎噹」呢?
What about happy-go-lucky?
好吧,那个也很抱歉
Yeah. That, too, I guess.
谢谢你为我做这些
And thanks for doing this for me.
事实上,我是为自己做
I'm actually doing this for myself.
因为我现在要求你做什麽,你就得做什麽
Because now I can ask you to do, like, anything and you have to do it.
好吧,我今天之后没有打算再见到你
Okay, well, I'm not planning on ever seeing you again after today
下半辈子都不见,所以,没关係
ever in my life, so, great.
(CHUCKLING)
听起来是个好主意
Sounds like a plan.
好吧,你的经历是什麽?
Okay. So, what's your story?
我的经历?呃…
My story? Um...
嗯,我在宾夕法尼亚州长大,17岁上了大学
Well, I grew up in Pennsylvania. Went to college when I was 17.
在哪裡?
Where?
- 呃,耶鲁大学
- Uh, Yale. - (SCOFFS)
你才没去耶鲁
You did not go to Yale.
好吧
Okay-
我没进耶鲁
I didn't go to Yale.
呃…
Um...
然后我搬到了费城,在一个满差的乐团唱歌♥
Then I moved to Philly and sang in a shitty band.
擦过一段时间的桌子
Bussed tables for a while.
然后我认识的一个朋友
And then this guy I knew
有个在绿洲赌场的秀场面试
had an audition to be in a show at the Oasis Casino.
我跟他一起去,然后你知道的
I went with him, and the next thing you know,
我得到那份工作
I got the job.
他恨你吗?
Does he hate you?
没有,我不觉得他恨我
No. I don't think he hates me.
如果是我就会
I would hate you.
也许吧,但是你讨厌每个人
Yeah, but you hate everybody.
那,你的经历是什麽?
LEE: So, what's your story?
你有听过道格拉斯‧J‧霍林斯沃思吗?
Have you ever heard of Douglas J. Hollingsworth?
嗯,每年他都会拿三万元美金赞助一些人
Well, every year he awards someone a $30,000 grant
让他们写剧本,然后他来出版
to write a play that he will produce.
2004年的时候他选中了我
And in 2004 he picked me.
我的世♥界♥之♥门♥从此打开
And my whole world opened up.
我遇上了黛拉,董事会成员
I met Dara, who was on the board.
她介绍我现在的男朋友
She introduced me to my boyfriend,
美好生活似乎从此开始
and it just felt like everything was starting.
但我真的坐下来动笔的时候,完全想不到东西
But when I actually sat down to write, nothing good came out.
我就只是跟朋友到处逛街购物,度假
So I just went shopping with my friends and went on vacations.
那年结束以后,我没有剧本可供出版
And when the year was up, I didn't have a play to produce.
那为什麽你不要现在写些东西?
So why don't you just finish something now?
因为没人在乎这件事了
Because nobody cares now.
都结束了
It's over.
(SIGHS)
你知道,你很幸运回到纽约
LEE: You know, you're lucky you're back in New York.
我要你明天看我的演出作为回报
I was going to force you to come see my show tomorrow as payback.
抱歉,但是我再也不要到哈德逊河的另一端了(分隔纽约和纽泽西的河)
IMOGENE: Sorry, but I am never crossing the Hudson again.
电影精选列表