好吧,小甜甜布兰妮和克莉丝汀是同一个人吗?
Okay, were Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera the same person?
没错,一模一样
Yeah, they totally were.
我就知道
I knew it!
那你接下来,要做什麽?
So, what do you, uh, feel like doing?
呃,嗯,我可能要回去
Um, well, I'm probably just gonna head back
然后找我爸…
and try to find my dad some more...
现在11点了,你确定吗?
It's like 11:00, you sure about that?
你应该跟我们一起去
You should come out with us.
喔,老天,听起来很不错,但是我真的要回去了
Oh, gosh, that sounds like fun. But I really should head back.
我不想让我妈太担心
And I don't want my mom to worry.
哇喔
Wow.
这真的很可悲
That's really sad,
你身为一个作家竟然只能想出这样的藉口
because you're a writer and that's the best excuse you can come up with.
好吧,听著,老实说,我没有什麽心情出去
All right, look, to be honest, I don't really feel like going out.
而且,我不喝酒
And in addition to that, I don't drink,
你跟我之间其实也不是很熟
and you and I don't really know each other well enough
所以在一起也不一定会很有趣
to determine whether we would even have fun in a social setting together.
而且,我们都不是同一个世代的人
And, we're practically from different generations.
你说的对,你说的对,我同意这一点
You're right. No, you're right, I agree with you there.
我是说,上天不让我们出去,我也说了一些很鳖脚的话
I mean, God forbid we went out and I said something that was really lame
你也觉得我很难堪
and you felt embarrassed for me,
我们又没什麽共同语言
and we had nothing to talk about.
- 这会一团遭 – 没错
- It'd be messy. - Yeah.
我是说,我不会变的消极
I mean, I'm not being negative,
我只是再说一个可能性的存在
I'm just saying the possibility certainly exists,
如果我们不承认这点我们就太鲁莽了
and for us not to acknowledge that would be reckless.
是,我同意,我想这太鲁莽了
No, I agree. I think it would be reckless.
我想如果我们真的做了的话
I think if we did that we'd probably
我们会帽上很大的风险
be taking like a gigantic risk.
- 当然 – 我同意
- For sure. - I agree.
好吧
Okay-
一会儿见
See you later.
但是关于这件事,我才不管
But the thing about that is, um, I don't give a shit.
(LOUD MUSIC PLAYING)
抱歉这地方太吵了
I'm sorry this place is so loud,
但是这表示个好兆头,我的朋友都在
but that's a good sign. All my friends are here.
嘿
Hey!
- 你想要跳舞吗? - 不,谢了
- You wanna dance? - No, thank you!
嘿
LEE: Hey.
好吧,看看谁来了
CHARLOTTE: Well, well. Look who finally made it.
很好,这是尼克,这是露西
All right, so this is Nick, that's Lucy,
夏绿蒂,安东尼欧,雪莉和维若妮卡
Charlotte, Antonio, Sherry and Veronica.
各位,这是伊莫金
Guys, this is Imogene.
- 大家好 – 呦
- Hello. - Yo!
喔,我的天啊,我想我妈也有一件这样的背心
Oh, my God. I think my mom had that same vest!
酷
Cool.
那你们是怎麽认识的
So, how do you guys know each other?
透过她的家人介绍
Uh, through her family.
喔,她是你阿姨吗?
Oh, is she, like, your aunt?
不
No.
你要喝一杯吗?
Do you want a drink?
夏绿蒂,你们要喝什麽吗?
Charlotte, you guys want a drink?
你想要喝水还是苏打水,或是别的?
You want a water, soda, something?
圣沛黎洛矿泉水
Pellegrino.
嘿,哩,我去拿威士忌和可乐
Hey, Lee, I'll take another Jack and Coke now,
我很快就回来
and I'll get you back later.
你知道,我也想要一杯长岛冰茶
You know, I'm gonna have a Long Island Iced Tea, too.
- 大杯的 – 喔
- A large. - Oh.
我以为你不喝酒?
I thought that you didn't drink?
拜託,老兄,你听到女士说的了
Come on, man. You heard what the lady said.
给她来点酒吧
Get her some alcohol.
对啊,你听到女士说的了,给我一些酒
Yeah, you heard what the lady said. Get me some alcohol.
呃…好吧,很好
Um... Okay, great.
好吧
All right.
(GIRL WHOOPING)
这地方的灯光很炫
This place has crazy lights.
我感觉我燃烧起来了,我的思考变的很慢
IMOGENE: I feel like I'm on fire, but my thoughts are really slow.
怎样才能停下来
How do you make it stop?
喝多一点
Drink more.
好吧,我们去跳舞,来吧
Okay, let's go dance. Come on.
- 我不想在这裡跳舞 – 来吧
- I don't want to dance here. - Come on.
我不喜欢这首歌♥
I don't like this song.
(UPBEAT SONG PLAYING)
(ALL CHEERING)
我应该多喝一点
I should drink more.
大家都很好
(CHUCKLING) Everyone is so nice.
我知道,对吧
I know, right?
我都忘记跟一般人出去玩
And I forgot that hanging out with regular people
可以有一些这麽迷人的经验
could be such an enthralling experience.
我想要扩大我的社交圈了
I feel like I want to expand my social circle
来个美甲或是什麽
and get, like, acrylic nails or something.
不,不,不要美甲
No, no. No acrylic nails.
好吧,说真的
Okay, seriously.
- 你真的读过耶鲁? - 没错
- Did you go to Yale? - Yeah.
我真的读过,我去过耶鲁
I really did. I went to Yale.
好吧,那你学什麽?
Okay, what did you study?
我主修音乐和法国历史
I majored in music and French history.
我大四那一年参加了Whiffenpoof
And my senior year I was a Whiffenpoof.
- 什麽? - 你没听过Whiffenpoof (耶鲁大学的合唱团)?
- A what? - You never heard of the Whiffenpoofs.
那才不是…你在乱掰
That is not... You're making up groups.
你真的没听过Whiffenpoof?
You never heard of the Whiffenpoofs?
不,因为那不是真的
No, that's not a real thing!
这绝对是……好吧
That is absolute... All right.
(CLEARING THROAT)
(SINGING COLLEGE GROUP SONG)
好吧,我唱错歌♥词了,无所谓
Okay, I'm getting the parts wrong, it doesn't matter.
如果戴上手套和穿礼服会好一点
It's better with the gloves and the tuxedo.
- 我要上去 – 喔
- I'm coming up. - Oh!
(SINGING '90S POP SONG)
我知道了,我知道了,这很有趣,喔
I get it. I get it. That's very funny. Oh!
好吧
(CHUCKLING) Okay.
如果站上面我会掉下来
I'm gonna fall if I stand on that.
你要坐著
You're gonna sit.
(CHUCKLING)
你真棒
You're so good!
你是,你是很棒的歌♥手
You are. You're such a great singer.
为什麽你要在那种鬼地方上班?
Why are you working in that shithole?
因为鬼地方付我钱
Because that shithole pays me.
我想…我想你可以更出名
I think... I think you should be famous.
我想你也可以更有名
I think you should be famous, too.
我是啊
I do.
我差一点
I almost was.
有一点
Kind of.
没人要你停笔
Well, no one told you to stop writing.
我想你就跟以前一样棒
I think you're just as good now as you were then.
你根本不知道你在说什麽
You don't know what you're talking about.
事实上我知道
Actually, I do.
我知道我在说什麽
I do know what I'm talking about,
因为我找到了你的藏宝洞
because I found your secret hole.
- 什麽? - 对啊,你的藏宝洞
- Excuse me? - Yeah, your secret hole.
就在你的房♥间裡,书桌后面的牆上
Behind your bureau, in your wall, in your room.
我…
(CHUCKLES) I...
我在整理东西,我找到一堆你写的剧本
I was moving stuff, and I just found a bunch of your plays.
什麽,你发现我的藏宝洞,还找到了我的剧本
What? You went into my secret hole and you found my plays,
而且你没问我就读了?
and you read them without even asking me?
- 我只是想知道那是什麽 – 那很私人欸
- I was just trying to see what it was. - That's private.
- 我很抱歉 – 你不能看别人的东西
- I'm sorry. - You don't read other people's stuff
那东西♥藏♥在牆上,如果有东西在牆上,就表示你不能看
they keep in the wall. If it's in the wall, it means don't read it.
好吧,听著,冷静,听我说
Okay, listen, calm down, hear me out.
我只是看了看是什麽
I just went to go see what it was,
然后我看到那些很精彩的剧本
and I ended up staying up all night
看得我彻夜未眠,那是有关你变成一个女人
reading this great play about you becoming a woman.
那叫什麽?
What was it called?
伊莫金的经期
Imogene's Period.
电影精选列表