You know, when I first met your mother,
我想她是我见过最性感的尤物
I thought she was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.
喔,她站在舞台上,穿著短少的衣服跳舞
Oh, she was up on stage, dancing in her little costume.
你是说妈以前是个脱衣舞孃?
Are you saying Mom was a stripper?
喔,那个时候她们都称呼做摇摆舞
Well, back then they were called Go-Go dancers.
我从来没见过像她这样的尤物
And I had never seen anything like her.
我是说她才19岁,从大学辍学
I mean, she was 19, a college dropout.
我刚退伍,你知道
I had just gotten out of the Army, and, you know,
我们刚结婚的时候,她离开并且怀孕
when we first got married, she went and got pregnant
从来没有问过我
and never even asked me.
我那时候开始怀疑我是否真的爱她
I was just beginning to wonder if I even loved her or not.
我那时才21岁
I was 21!
你能理解我的感触有多深吗?
Can you even comprehend how that must have felt?
你跟她在一起的时候很快乐吗?
Were you ever happy with her?
听著,我试过了,好吗? 没有什麽好做的了
Look, I tried. Okay? There was simply nothing to be done.
她想要在大西洋城生活,我想要更多
She wanted Ocean City, and I needed more than that.
你为什麽不带我们一起走?
Why didn't you just take us with you?
我在旅行的时候怎麽带你们?
What about when I was traveling?
你们一定会很讨厌我
You would have grown to resent me.
而且这对我们都不公平?
And that wouldn't have been fair for any of us.
所以你觉得假装我们不存在就很公平了?
So, you thought it was fair to just pretend like we didn't exist?
难道你这样不会更爱我吗?
Didn't you love me more that way?
你有想我们吗?
Didn't you miss us?
你们还小,我几乎不认识你们
You were children, I barely knew you.
我是说,跟你们现在是大人不一样
I mean, it's not like you were fully-formed people.
我坦白说,你真的能说
I mean, honestly, can you actually say
你真的知道我是谁吗?
that you really knew who I was?
你是我的父亲
You were my father.
我知道我一直爱著你
I knew that I loved you.
好吧,但你得承认,你的妈妈很…
Yeah, well, you must admit, your mother was pretty...
她有她的怪癖
She has her eccentricities,
但是她靠她自己养活拉夫很不容易
but she didn't exactly have it easy raising Ralph by herself.
听著,我想要对你说
Look, I want to say something to you.
你能看著我吗?
Would you look at me?
很明显我身为父亲做的不够多
Obviously I wasn't much of a father.
而且我也能看到那个女人造成你们的
And I can see how that has done some collateral damage to you,
伤害
as a woman.
所以我现在会帮助你,你需要多少钱?
So let me help you now. How much money do you need?
如果你相信,你真的让我想到我自己
If you can believe it, you actually remind me a little bit of myself.
所以我想帮助你就像是帮助我自己,好吗?
So, I guess that me helping you is like me helping me, right?
你可以告诉我最近的厕所在哪裡吗?
Can you just tell me where your nearest bathroom is?
好,就在楼下大厅,右手边第二个门
Yes, it's down the hall. Second door on your right.
- 抱歉 – 嗯哼
- Excuse me. - Mmm-hmm.
(GASPING)
我用棍子和石头打过这东西
RALPH: I've hit this thing with sticks, rocks.
我做过防风测试
I've subjected it to wind tests.
来吧,拉夫,我们要走了
Come on, Ralph, let's go.
- 我们要回家了 – 什麽?
- We're going home. - What?
不,我想要向爸示范
No, I want to do a demonstration for Dad.
嗯,你下次再给他看,好吗?
Well, you can show him another time. Okay?
什麽?不,我想要现在就给他看
What? No, I want to do it right now.
你不行,现在就要走了
You can't do it right now because we're leaving.
为什麽我们要走?
Why are we leaving?
因为现在是时候要走了,拉夫
IMOGEN E: Because it's time to leave, Ralph.
他不想要看吗?
Doesn't he want to see it?
不
IMOGENE: No.
他不想要看
He doesn't want to see it.
你想要说一下吗?
Do you want to talk about it?
(DOOR OPENING)
小布?
Bubba?
嘿,只有我们
LEE: Hey. It's just us.
你们怎麽了?
What happened to you?
爸糟透了
(TEARFULLY) Dad's a piece of shit.
你见过他了?
You saw him?
等等
Wait.
你这个笨壳
You are a stupid shell!
你是个笨,笨壳
You are a stupid, stupid shell!
(RALPH GRUNTING)
甜心
Honey.
- 你想要吃些什麽吗? - 不
- Do you want something to eat? - No!
伊莫金?
Imogene?
甜心
Honey.
我知道你为什麽这麽做
I get why you did it.
我知道你为什麽说谎
I get why you lied.
亲爱的,告诉我发生什麽事
Honey. Tell me what happened.
(SOBBING)
就把它当成是印象深刻吧
Let's just say it was underwhelming.
就像你说的一样
As you predicted.
(SNIFFLING)
你知道,呃,在武士的传统有个谚语
You know, urn, there's a saying in the samurai tradition.
布希跟我说的
The Bousche taught it to me.
就像是…
It's something like,
「有时候你需要在树丛裡」
"Sometimes you need to see the snake"
「看到蛇你才会知道是真的」
"in the bush to know it's really there."
你知道,也许我是错的
You know, maybe I was wrong.
也许你需要看到那条蛇
Maybe you needed to see the snake.
这是你道歉的方式吗?
Is that your version of an apology?
这个…
Well...
如果我说我错了
if I say I'm sorry.
我会担心你会整个人发疯
Then I'm worried that you'll just get all mad
然后对我大喊破坏你的人生
and yell at me for ruining your life.
然后我感觉就像屎一样,然后我…
And then I'll feel like shit. And I...
我就是没办法讨好你,伊莫金
I just can't win with you, Imogene.
好吧,也许就这麽一次,你可以豁出去
Well, maybe, just this once, you can throw caution to the wind
试著说说看,然后看会发生什麽事?
and try saying it anyway, and see what happens?
好吧,
Well, okay.
呃…
Um...
我猜我对你说谎我很抱歉
I guess I'm sorry, you know, for lying to you.
就算这是为了你好
Even though it was for your own good.
现在你知道我做的对
And now you can see I was right to do it.
- 谢谢你 – 好吧
- Thank you. - Okay.
那是我的蛙鞋
That's my flipper.
喔,我的天啊,我一直都在找这个
Oh, my God. I've been looking for this forever.
我希望另外一隻在我的车厢内
I hope the other one's still in my trunk.
(DOOR OPENING)
喂,有人在家吗?
BOUSCHE: Hello! Is anyone home?
喔,老天,是乔治,他回来了
Oh, my God. It's George! He's back!
我就知道他会回来
I knew he would come back to me!
亲爱的?
Honey?
喔,我的天啊
Oh, my God!
喔,天啊,亲爱的
Oh, my God, honey.
我很担心你会发生什麽事
I was so worried that something had happened to you.
我的三明治准备好了吗?
Is my sandwich ready?
当然,小甜心
Of course it is, sweetie.
我去拿给你
I'll get it for you.
苹果好吃吗?李?
BOUSCHE: How's that apple, Lee?
你想要吃洋芋片吗?
ZELDA: Do you want potato chips?
你有酸乳酪和洋葱吗?
MAN: Are they sour cream and onion?
(ZELDA SCREAMS)
喔,我的天啊
LEE: Oh, my God!
亲爱的
ZELDA: Honey!
阿曼多
Armando.
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
不要开枪,我们会合作,好吗?
Don't shoot. We'll co-operate, all right?
给你
Here.
不要开枪
Don't shoot.
(WHIMPERING)
所有人到那边
Everyone in there!
你有带枪?
LEE: (WHISPERING) You have a gun?
那个红蝎不肯退休
(SPEAKING ROMANIAN)
你在说什麽?
(WHISPERING) What the hell are you saying?
吗?
RALPH: Mom?
你再靠近就死定了
ARMANDO: Come any closer, you die!
不,亲爱的
No, honey!
(THUDDING)
电影精选列表