拜託,你真的以为纽约就这麽好?
Come on, do you really think New York is that much better?
当然,开玩笑,拜託,纽约什麽都有
Yeah. You kidding? Come on, New York has everything.
(SCOFFS)
中♥央♥公园,下雪的时候
Central Park, when it snows.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
博格多精品百货
Bergdorf's.
那裡人人都衣著光鲜,人中翘楚
Everyone here dresses so beautifully, and they're intelligent.
似乎她们都有那种感觉,
It's like they have this swagger of, like,
「我答出了纽♥约♥时♥报♥的填字游戏」
"I finished the New York Times crossword puzzle in pen."
(SPITTING)
哈
Huh.
哇喔,好吧
Wow, okay.
不是所有人,但是…
Not all of them, but...
嘿,乔,我可以拿备用钥匙吗?
Hey, Joe, can I get a spare key?
我的丢了
I lost mine.
呃,邓肯小姐,我不能
Uh, Miss Duncan, I can't.
我不能让你上去
I'm afraid I can't let you up there.
这是什麽意思?怎麽了?
What do you mean? What's going on?
你应该去问比尔先生
You should talk to Mr. Bill.
什麽?
What?
乔,这是我的公♥寓♥,我的东西都在裡面
Joe, that's my apartment. All my stuff is up there.
我需要上去,我住在这裡
I need to get up there. I live there!
我没办法,你要跟他谈
I can't. You should talk to him.
抱歉
Sorry.
他们不能这麽做,这是违法的
They can't do that! That can't be legal.
这不公平,你不能就这麽随便
It's not fair! You can't just randomly evict someone
把人赶出他原本住的地方
and ban them from even entering their place of residence
就因为那个人最近手头很紧
just because of a recent, financial hardship.
你在跟谁传简讯?
Who are you texting?
你妈
Your mom.
让她知道你没事
Just to let her know you're okay.
(GREETING IN ITALIAN)
喔,呃,听著,见到黛拉的时候,不要介绍你自己
Oh! Uh, listen, when we get into Dara's, uh, don't introduce yourself.
让我来就好
I'll just do it.
那我站在外面等可以吗?
How about I just stay outside?
好吧,反正我会回来
Okay. Well, I'll be back, either way.
(DOORBELL RINGING)
嘿,黛拉,是我,我要跟你谈谈
Hey, Dara, it's me. I really need to talk to you.
是伊莫金
It's Imogene.
我该怎麽办?
What should I do?
- 嗨 – 喔,感谢你在家
- Hi. - Oh, thank God you're home!
伊莫金,我以为你不是和你家人都待在纽泽西?
Imogene. I thought that you were in New Jersey with your family?
没错,幸运的是我只有缓刑
Yes. Well, mercifully, I've been given a reprieve.
我可以进去吗?
Can I come in?
呃…我们没穿好衣服
Um... We're not dressed.
喔,好吧,那,你们可以穿上吗?
Oh, okay. Well, can't you put something on?
呃,你知道吗?就这样谈一下也可以
Uh, you know what? Maybe it's just better if we talk like this.
你近来如何?
How have you been doing?
我很好,我刚发现我爸还活著
I'm great. I just found out that my father is still alive.
- 喔,老天 – 我知道!
- Oh, my God. - I know!
- 你知道他在哪裡吗? - 知道
- Do you know where he is? - Yes.
他在纽约,而且他很成功,他写了这本书
He is in New York. And he is successful. He wrote this.
呃,总之,重点是我不能回纽泽西
Um, anyway, the point is I cannot go back to New Jersey.
我的房♥东不让我
And my landlord is not letting me
回我的公♥寓♥,所以…
into my apartment right now. So...
太糟了,那你准备住哪?
That's terrible. Where are you going to stay?
她不能住在这裡
JAMES: She is not staying here.
呃…
Um...
我只是希望能跟你住
I was hoping that maybe I could stay with you,
直到彼得和我和好
just until Peter and I patch things up,
或者是找到我爸,怎样都行
or until I locate my father, whichever comes first.
关上门
JAMES: Close the door!
说实话,我完全都没问题
Honestly, I would be absolutely fine with it,
但是詹姆士很不习惯
but James has a very weird thing
让没有血缘关係的人跟我们住在一起
about non-blood-related people staying with us.
如果不是没办法我绝对不会找你
I would not be asking you this unless it was an absolute emergency.
- 我没有地方可以去了 – 我知道
- I have nowhere else to go. - I know.
我也非常,非常,非常想和你一起住
And I really, really, really wanna be there for you right now,
要不是别的原因我肯定会说好,但是…
and if it was anything else I would absolutely say yes, but I...
我保证不会惹麻烦,我甚至不会说话,我保证
I promise I won't be any trouble at all. I won't even talk, I promise.
黛拉
JAMES: Dara!
好吧,我很抱歉,我得要关门了
Okay, I'm so sorry. I have to close the door right now.
如果你没能来新书发表会
And I really understand
我也能了解
if you're not able to come to the book launch party.
我只想要你努力变好
I just want you to focus on getting better.
- 但是这… - 我一直爱你
- But that's... - And I love you so much.
拜託,拜託,拜託,黛拉
Please. Please. Please. Dara!
(LOCKING DOOR)
(THUNDER CRASHES)
喔,老天,看起来要下大雨了
Oh, man, it's really gonna pour.
(THUNDER CRASHING)
喔,我的天啊
ZELDA: Oh, my God.
好吧,穿上他,小布
Okay, just hold on, Bubba.
穿好橡胶衣
Get the rubber suit on!
快好了
We're almost there.
- 把手放进来 – 你们还好吧?
- Get your arm in! - Are you guys okay?
(GRUNTING)
- (THUNDER CRACKS)
- (ZELDA SCREAMS)
停电了,暴风搞的我们停电了
RALPH: The lights! The lights went out from the storm.
好吧,谁身上有宝石或是银器的
Okay, if anyone has any jewelry or silverware on them,
- 离窗户远一点 – 为什麽?
- stay away from the windows. - Why? Why?
好吧,我们用叉子吃中餐,他冒出火花
ZELDA: Well, we were eating Chinese food with forks, and he sparked.
- 差点轰了这栋房♥子 – 因为吃中餐?
- Almost blew up the house! - From Chinese food?
不,不,是因为金属
ZELDA: No, no, no. From the metal.
我去拿些蜡烛过来
(STAMMERING) I'm gonna get some candles.
看到没,他被雷劈了三次
See, he's been struck by lightning three times,
他已经变成一根导管了
which officially makes him a conduit.
告诉她什麽是导管
Tell her what a conduit is.
不用,我知道导管是什麽
No, I know what a conduit is.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
(SUIT SQUEAKING)
你觉得如何?
How do you feel?
我明显感到体内有些变化
BOUSCHE: I had the distinct feeling that I was in movement.
你知道邪恶运动吗?
Do you know blackness movement?
这会持续多久?
How long did it last?
拉夫,当你在其他空间上运行的时候
Ralph, when you're moving through other dimensions,
你不能用以前的方式计算时间
you can't measure time in an earthly way.
好吧,嗨
Okay. Hi.
你能等到在孤岛上再讲你的
Is there any possibility you can take your campfire tales
营火故事吗?
to another more isolated part of the house?
不,伊莫金,这是正中♥央♥
No, Imogene. This is the center.
只有这裡乔治才会安全
It's the only place George is safe.
好吧,现在讲完你的故事
All right, now, just go ahead and finish your story.
电流几乎刺♥激♥了我身上的每一根毛髮
BOUSCHE: The electricity had vaporized nearly every hair on my body.
花了我一年半我的眉毛才恢复
It took me a year and a half to grow my eyebrows back.
当地的居民准备把我
And the local villagers were able to
放在大象的身上
hoist me up on top of the elephant,
最后
and at the end,
- 我辈宣告死亡了
- I was pronounced dead. - (IMOGENE SCOFFS)
(WEEPING)
(SOBBING)
嗨,你好,邓肯先生有空吗?
Hi, yes. Is there an M. Duncan available, please?
我的手提包呢?
BOUSCHE: My briefcase?
我的手提包呢?
Where's my briefcase?
一直都在衣橱裡,亲爱的
It's in the closet, honey, like always.
你们知道他是个世界著名的作家
Oh, well, do you know if he's a world-renowned author
和早期殖民地的专家吗?
and an expert on the early colonial period?
你确定路上不需要什麽?
Are you sure you don't want something for the road?
不,「殖民地」?
IMOGENE: No, "colonial"?
不
No.
喂?
Hello?
我不想要背负太多
I don't want to get weighed down.
不,我必须保持精神才行
No. I got to keep light on my toes.
好吧,要小心,小布
All right, don't forget to be careful, Bubba.
应该跟罗马尼亚人说
Somebody should tell those Romanians that.
我等下帮你做些吃的,你要什麽?
电影精选列表