但如今希望他不会知道我们做的事
But I hope he never finds out about all the things we've done.
那只是必要的手段
Con,we did what we had to do.
我们和他们到底有何区别呢
Can you remind me of the difference between us and them?
我越来越分不清了
Because at this point,I can't tell anymore.
你能找到不怕死的证人指控他吗
You want to find a witness to sign their own death warrant?
这是我们打败他的唯一方式 唯一方式
Con,look,this is the only way we can beat him. The only way.
好吧
Okay.
你今晚守在窃听器旁
All right,look,I need you on the wire tonight.
行吗?- 这怎么行
Okay? - Oh,no.
说不定科恩会改变计划 这也是必要的
In case Cohen has a change of plan. It's all right,Con.
你留在这里就是了 我们能搞定
You sit this one out. We can handle it.
好吗
All right?
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
你找我?
You wanted to talk to me?
他怀疑有内奸
He thinks somebody ratted.
什么
He what?
他早晚会怀疑到我 - 你到这里干什么
It's a matter of time before he gets to me. - What are you doing here?
我要出城 你也要逃走 - 我不能走 我想对你说…
I gotta get out of town. You should too. - I can't. Gracie,look,for whatever it's worth....
我想对你说 科恩和咱俩的事没关系 没任何关系
Look,for whatever it's worth,Cohen had nothing to do with us. Not for one second.
不要跑 坐着别动
Don't run. Just stay.
两位有什么事吗
Can I help you fellas?
你的事等会再说 - 我们想先和你谈谈
We'll get to you in a minute. - We wanna talk to her,is all.
喂 科恩先生托我们带个话
Hey,we got a message from Mr. Cohen.
可这位女士不想和你们谈
It just seems like the lady doesn't want to talk to you.
女士?她只是米克的玩物
What lady? She's just one of Mickey's pro skirts,there,pal.
在哪儿
Where is it?
在哪儿 - 在这儿
Where is it? - It's over there!
别 别 - 这是什么
Ah-ah-ah. No,no,no. - What is that?
这就是给她托的话?是硫酸吗
Is that your message for her? Is that acid?
拜托 - 再敢靠近她 我就宰了你
Oh,come on. - I ever see you near her again,I'll kill you.
好 - 好的
Okay. - Good.
妈的
Damn it!
靠
Fuck!
你不会有好下场的
You're gonna get yours! Aah! Aah!
我们知道 科恩派瑞沃克来接货
We know Cohen's sending Wrevock here to meet the shipment.
在他到达地点之前 盯紧了他
Maintain surveillance until he reaches the target location.
通过他就能找到那批货
He's gonna lead us right to the dope.
劫了这批货 他就完了 再也做不成生意了
We get this shipment,it's over. No more business.
万一出了差错 会伤及很多无辜
A lot of civilians,this goes south.
那我们确保不出差错 走吧
Let's make sure that doesn't happen. Come on.
沃特斯呢 - 我又不是他的保姆
Where's Wooters? - Wasn't my turn to watch him.
洛杉矶奥林匹克礼堂
We're ready to go now for round 9...
将要进入15回合的
...of the scheduled 15-round lightweight championship...
重量级拳王争霸赛第9回合
...in the Olympic Auditorium,Los Angeles,California.
杰瑞 格蕾丝
Jerry. Grace.
请进
Come on in.
快来
Come on,quick.
我要请你帮个忙
I gotta ask you a favor.
今晚带格蕾丝出城
I need you to get Gracie out of town tonight.
好
Yeah.
我能办到
I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该走了
I gotta go.
你们是姐妹吗
Are you guys sisters?
看你的爱好了
We can be.
在这等着 万一他返回 - 没问题
Wait here in case he doubles back. - Got it.
天啊 沃特斯 - 你怎么才来
Jesus Christ,Wooters. - Where the fuck were you?
约翰呢
Where's John?
约翰
John!
约翰 约翰
John! John!
约翰 小心
John,look out!
你怎么样 - 我没事
You okay? - Yeah,I'm all right.
该死
Fuck!
糟了
Oh,Jesus.
基勒
Keeler.
我9岁的时候 拿着棒球棍去抢劫皇家剧院
I was 9 years old when I robbed the Palace Theater with a baseball bat.
收银员嘲笑我
Cashier was laughing.
直到被我打烂了脑袋
Till I bashed his head in.
抢劫剧院并不算难
Knocking the place over,that wasn't the hard part.
难的是9岁的孩子
A 9-year-old kid with a cash box...
带着钱箱 从百老汇一直带到"博伊尔高地"
...trying to get from Broadway all the way to Boyle Heights?
每过一条街 都有五六个孩子来抢我的钱
Every block,I must have fought five,six kids for that box.
但我不肯放手 不让任何人抢走我的钱
But I wouldn't let it go. I wouldn't let anybody take it away from me.
知道这钱最后到了谁的手中吗
But you know who finally got that box?
一个警♥察♥
A cop.
一个腐♥败♥警♥察♥
A dirty cop.
一个窃听的警♥察♥
An eavesdropping fucking cop.
窃听器安装的不错
That bug's a nifty piece of work.
可惜范围太小
Limited range,though.
我并不生气
I'm not angry. That's done.
这是公事
This is business.
你放心 格蕾丝
Don't you worry,Grace.
我会把你安全带出城
I'll get you out of town safe.
我不是想出城 杰克 而是想摆脱这种生活
I don't want out of town,Jack. I want out of this life.
杰克
Jack. Ha,ha,ha.
你留在这里 - 杰克
You stay here. - Jack.
她在哪儿 杰克
Where is she,Jack?
那个红发美女在哪儿
Where's that gorgeous red snatch?
她不在这里 米克
She's not here,Mickey.
你带人是不是为了见格蕾丝?
Did you bring your trouble boys just to see Grace?
你是来找麻烦吗 米克
You expecting some trouble,Mickey?
是吗
You looking for some?
我的狗 米克
My dog,Mickey,Jr...
带来的麻烦也比你多
...he shits more trouble than you're gonna give me.
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that,huh?
你们用点力
Make it good,boys,huh?
你?你?
You? You?
过来
Come here.
轮到你了 小子
You're up next,you little creep.
我要好好揍你一顿
I've been saving something special for you,Mickey.
我已经不打拳击了 杰克
My boxing days are over,Jack.
来啊 米克
Come on,Mickey. Unh!
疼吗 - 去死吧 米克
Does that hurt? - Fuck you,Mickey.
约翰
John.
约翰 别这么干 - 你别管 杰瑞
Damn it,John,don't do this. - Stay out of it,Jerry.
听我说
Just listen to me.
你这是送死 心里有火 就打我吧
You goddamn suicidal son of a bitch. You want to hit something,you hit me.
你走开 - 有火就打我吧
Get out of my way! - You want to hit something,hit...
米克
Mickey!
科恩
Cohen!
出来啊
Come on!
警长
Well,sarge...
恕不奉陪了
...this is where I get off.
媒体要求我辞职
The papers are calling for my resignation.
市长恐怕也要悬赏捉拿
And the mayor,I'm afraid,is calling for your head.
我可能要被科恩更容易控制的人接替
I will likely be replaced by someone more amenable to Cohen.
而警长你 也要被解职
And you,sergeant,you'll be relieved of your duty.
你的洛杉矶警♥察♥生涯结束了
Your career with the Los Angeles Police Department is over.
至于你的手下
As for your comrades...
他们只是遵照我的命令
They were following my orders,sir.
要罚只罚我一个人
Blame rests solely with me.
你是优秀的警♥察♥
You've served with distinction.
对不起 约翰
I'm sorry,John.
他赢了
He won.
过来 - 不
Here,come here. - No.
没事 没事
It's okay,it's okay. It's okay.
我不能走 那样基勒的血就自流了
If I leave,Keeler died for nothing.
等将来儿子问起你 我就这么对他说吗
Is that what you want me to tell our son when he asks about his father?
康妮
Connie!
电影精选列表