这怎么行
You can't do that.
麦克斯·肯纳德是洛杉矶100年来 杀坏人最多的警♥察♥
Sarge,Max Kennard has shot more crooks than any L.A. cop in the last hundred years.
你们早晚要有一场枪战 到时肯纳德能派上用场
Sooner or later,there's gonna be gunplay,and I want Kennard with you when it happens.
麦克斯·肯纳德
Max Kennard.
我能一起坐坐吗
Mind if I join you?
好吧
All right.
我是娜威达·拉米雷斯
Navidad Ramirez.
娜娜·拉米雷斯?
"Christmas" Ramirez?
如果你是舞男 这名字也倒罢了
It's all right if you're a burlesque dancer...
我对他说过多次 警♥察♥不能用这个名字
...but I keep on telling him it's no kind of name for a lawman.
能和你谈谈吗
Mind if I talk with you for a minute?
娜威达 你回避一下
Go on,Navidad. Get some air.
他跟着你 肯定没少受气
That kid's not gonna last long riding with you.
就他这样 不好好调♥教♥调♥教♥怎么行
Hell,nobody'll work with him on account of his heritage.
我要对付米克·科恩
I'm going after Mickey Cohen.
需要个快枪手
And I need a gun hand.
说来也巧
Wouldn't you know it?
我正是这样的人
I just happen to have one.
修好了- 谢谢 爸爸
There it is. Good as new. - Thanks,Dad.
别再摔了
Yeah,don't crash.
你是康维尔·基勒?
Conwell Keeler?
有什么事吗
Can I help you with something,fella?
不能光有力 还要有技术
You need someone with brains to balance the brawn.
他干过军方情报员
He was Army Intelligence.
因为私自窃听被解职
Got demoted for not understanding the need for a warrant.
洛克达因公♥司♥正在圣苏珊娜测试新型导弹
Rocketdyne's test firing their new missile up in Santa Susana.
应该比V2导弹更快
It's supposed to be faster than the V-2.
谢谢你 夫人 - 谢谢你 老婆
Thank you,ma'am. - Thank you,baby.
你不知道V2?没事 这个更快
You don't know what the V-2 is,that's okay. This one's faster.
听说你是情报处最出色的技术员
I heard you were the best wire man in the department.
是吗 谢谢
Oh,yeah? Thank you.
我找的其他几个人 都没有亲人
Look,these other guys I've been asking,none of them have families.
你要不要考虑一下
So you wanna think this over?
爸爸 是火箭 - 哦
Dad! It's the rocket! - Oh.
快来啊
Come on,hurry!
哇 多美啊
Wow. Isn't she a beaut?
看 爸爸
Look,Dad.
不错吧
Yeah. It's pretty great,right?
而这…
You know,this...
美好的未来
...a brighter future...
我们正是为此而战的
...this is what we fought for,isn't it?
没错
Damn right.
等孩子长大后
He grows up...
我不想说 米克夺走了我们的未来 我却只有袖手旁观
...I don't wanna tell him that I just stood by while Mickey Cohen took it from us.
科恩先生 请这里来
Mr. Cohen,right this way.
科恩先生 最近男士服装行业如何
Mr. Cohen,how's the haberdashery business these days?
很兴旺 - 哈 哈 哈
Booming. - Ha,ha,ha.
科恩先生 你对帕克局长有何评价
Mr. Cohen. What do you think about Chief Parker?
谁 - 哈哈哈
Who? - Ha,ha,ha.
汤姆·罗素失踪有一段时间了 知道他出了什么事了吗?
So nobody's heard from Tommy Russo in a while. Any idea what's happened to him?
汤姆去了一个大农场
Tommy went to live on a big farm...
和其他小动武快乐的生活在一起
...where he's got lots of room to run and play with all the other Chicago gangsters.
你愿意的话我可以带你去看望他
You want,I'll take you out there to visit him sometime.
嗨 杰克- 米克
Hi,Jack. - Mickey.
这位里德 你认识
You know Red.
你们聊吧 我去喝几杯
I think I'll go bend my elbow while you boys bend your ears.
就我们两人 你就不用在场了 去吧
Pair of Jacks. It's not a two-of-a-kind night,kid. Scram.
我就在吧台
I'll be at the bar.
威士忌
Scotch.
格蕾丝 - 杰克
Grace. - Jack.
小姐
Say,kid...
你放过杰瑞吧 别让他送死
...why don't you cut Jerry loose before he gets hurt.
杰瑞不是小孩子了 - 哦
Jerry's a big boy,Jack. - Hm.
相信我 - 嗯
Trust me. - Yeah.
如果科恩发现了你俩的事 他会死在大街上
He'll make a big stain on the sidewalk if Cohen finds out about you two.
他是我的朋友 格蕾丝 相识多年了
He's my friend,Grace. I've known him all my life.
他是穿着狼皮的羊
He's a sheep in wolf's clothing.
别看他说话犀利
He's got a smart mouth...
其实笨得要命
...but he's dumb where it counts.
你杀了罗素 太不仗义了
What you did to Russo,that was a disgrace,Mickey.
他从芝加哥坐火车来 只是为了和你好好聊聊
The man rode on a train out from Chicago to sit with you in good faith.
真不明白你
I don't get you.
你在这里称王
You have the world by the ass out here.
有地位 有钱财 有大美女作伴
You got all the prestige,the purse,the pussy any man could ask for...
却去主动招惹芝加哥黑帮
...and you go and you poke Chicago in the eye.
为什么
Why?
不满足
More.
我仍不满足 杰克
I want more,Jack.
如果你为汤姆·罗素难过 那我们就敬他一杯酒
You wanna weep over Tommy Russo,fine,we can drink to Tommy.
他做了很多基础工作
He was a guy who died building a railroad...
但他不是干大事的人
...and I'm sorry he won't be out here when I drive in the golden spike.
汤姆的死算不上什么
But what happened to Tommy is nothing.
那不叫杀人
That wasn't murder.
那叫进步
It was progress.
我就代表进步
I am progress.
我最受不了的
You know what kills me...
就是你自以为代表未来
...is you think you're something new.
我见过你这样的人
I've seen guys like you before.
在莫哈维 有很多这样的人
The Mojave is filled with them.
想一路打到权力的顶峰
Bright boys that wanna shoot their way to the top of the class. Ha.
你以为我缺乏远见
You think I lack vision.
其实正相反
It's the other way around.
我现在就能预见到你的未来
Matter of fact,I'm having a vision right now.
将来有一天 会死的惨不忍♥睹
You are gonna wake up one morning with your best part stuffed into your mouth.
没听清 你说什么
I'm sorry,did you say something?
开个玩笑
I was kidding.
我听见了 杰克 你很风趣
I heard you,Jack,you're a funny guy.
我不会再为你打杂了
And I'm not gonna carry water for you anymore.
你这愚蠢的犹太人
You dumb kike.
你年纪大了 迟缓 我已经超过你了
You're old,you're slow. I've outgrown you.
虽然我年纪大了 动作迟缓了
I might be getting old,I might be getting slow...
但我在芝加哥的朋友并不这样
...but I got friends in Chicago that are neither.
这里不是芝加哥
This isn't Chicago.
这里是野蛮的西部
This is the Wild fucking West.
我看过书
And I've been reading about it.
听说过"扩张使命"吗 尽力扩张自己
You heard of Manifest Destiny? That's when you take what you can when you can.
墨西哥人抢走印第安人的土地 我们再抢走他们的
The greasers took it from the redskins and we took it from them.
我要从你手里抢 杰克 不仅因为我有这能力
And I'm gonna take it all from you,Jack,and not just because I can.
更因为这是我的使命
But because this is my destiny.
洛杉矶就是我的使命 混♥蛋♥
Los Angeles is my fucking destiny,you motherfucker.
我们成功之后 不会有任何宣传
When we succeed,nobody will ever know what we've done.
没有奖章 没有升迁
No medals,no promotion.
但我要告诉你们 谁如果犹豫不决的话 就是送死
But I'm here to tell you,there's death in it waiting for the man who hesitates.
我们现在唯一的优势 就是他不知道我们的身份
Right now,our only advantage is that he won't know who we are.
因此我对这个分队只有一个要求
So I have only one rule in this outfit.
别带警徼
Leave these at home.
我们不是在办案
We're not solving a case here.
而是在作战
We're going to war.
这主意好
That sounds good to me.
别激动 我是自己人
Take it easy. No,I'm on your side.
这人是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
他是最让我上火的人
He's a huge pain in my ass is what he is.
他跟踪你来的?
He followed you here?
高手啊 何帕龙
Real nice,Hopalong.
我们的话都被他听到了
Yeah,but he's heard everything.
我知道了你们的计划
Yeah,I know your plan.
等于重复我的话
That's what I just said.
我想参加
I want in.
你有这本事?
Do you think you're good enough?
我毕竟找到了你们
I got the drop on you,didn't l?
电影精选列表