约翰 你每次上班都会主动招惹麻烦
John,you go looking for it every time you leave the house.
这次是为了什么
What happened this time?
因为一个皮条客
Oh,it was just some pimp.
他正要伤害一个不谙世事的女子
He was gonna put the hurt on this poor girl who didn't know any better.
她长得有点像你
She looked a little like you.
尽管没你这么漂亮
I mean,not nearly as pretty,but...
你可不擅长甜言蜜语
Smooth talk isn't your line,sarge.
我不在乎生活清苦
Look,I don't mind living like Ma and Pa Kettle.
不想整天买♥♥新鞋
I don't need a new pair of shoes every week.
我嫁给一个正直的警♥察♥
I married an honest cop.
你心眼好 话不多 是个猛♥男♥
You're kind,you don't talk too much,you're a demon in the sack.
可我需要的不是英雄 而是丈夫
But I don't need a hero,sarge,I need a husband.
我不允许你拿命开玩笑
So you do not have permission to go belly-flop on a grenade.
更何况我有身孕了 听见了吗
Not when we're expecting company. Do you read me?
是
Yeah.
妓♥女♥不是天生的
Whores don't grow on trees.
她们就像野马 要先征服
They're like mustangs. You gotta catch them wild...
才能训练它们玩杂技
...and break them before you train them to do tricks.
因此我需要僻静的地方 关着这些女子
Means I need a quiet place where I can keep the girls locked up.
用毒品控制住她们
Keep them hopped up on Mexican dope.
注意你的夹克 这里脏
Watch your jacket,it's filthy here.
可这个不知哪里冒出来的警♥察♥
But this cop comes out of nowhere like an early frost.
把我的摇钱树都放跑了
And now my whole crop of cunt is ruined.
科恩先生 我对上帝发誓…
Mr. Cohen,I swear to God...
你就是跟上帝说话 米克 就跟我发誓吧
You're talking to God,Mitch,so you might as well swear to me.
我发誓 这件事全怪那个警♥察♥
I swear,if it hadn't been for that cop,this would have never happened.
你以为我会生那警♥察♥的气?不
You think I'm sore about that cop? Hell no.
他是个正派人
He's a square Joe,the guy.
拯救落难女子
Rescues a damsel in distress.
他就是个英雄 应该给他发个奖章
Goddamn hero is what he is. They should put a medal on him.
我们被迫换个地方了从头干起
We're gonna have to find a whole new place. Start over again.
俗话说
It's like they say:
旧的不去 心得不来
"All good things must one day be burnt to the ground for the insurance money."
科恩先生 非常感谢
Mr. Cohen,thank you so much.
我保证不会再有下次了
I swear it won't ever happen again.
不会有下次了
I know it won't,kid.
哇 卡尔 你干什么
Whoa. Karl,what are you doing?
放我们出去
Let us out of here!
嗨
Hey!
杰瑞 擦皮鞋吗
Hey,Jerry. Want a shine?
彼得 这么晚别干了 回去睡觉吧
Hey,Pete,you want a shiner? Go to bed.
我和你一样 都需要工作
Come on,I'm a working man just like you.
跟你说多少遍了天黑了就回家
How many times I gotta tell you? When it gets dark,go home.
我也想啊 不过我得再挣一块钱才能回去
I'd love to,but I gotta make just one more buck before I can get out of here.
如果我给你一块钱 你能回家吗 - 好
If I give you a dollar,will you go home? - Yeah.
你保证?- 我保证
Do you promise? - I promise.
滚吧
Beat it.
擦皮鞋吗
Shine? Want a shine?
请进 侦探
Go ahead,detective.
嗨 美女 - 嗨 杰瑞
Hey,sugar. - Hey,Jerry.
你们好
Ladies.
杰克 很高兴见到你
Jack. Fancy seeing you here.
是啊
Fancy that.
你很精神
You look sharp.
请坐 - 好
Take a pew. - Yeah,okay.
你好吗
How's it going,pal?
吃牛排吗 我给你点了一份
You got a steak à la carte back there with your name on it.
你真好
You're a peach.
估计你应该饿了
Figure you must be starving.
你有六周没业绩了吧
You haven't picked a winner in what,six weeks?
五周 - 我老大能帮你
Five. - My boss can help you out with that.
你知道我们操纵赛马吧 你一句话的事
You know we fix the damn races,right? All you gotta do is ask me.
杰克 首先 这种事你不能告诉我
First,Jack,you're not allowed to tell me that.
其次 你知道我有你的逮捕证吧
Second of all,you know I have a warrant for your arrest,right?
什么罪名 - 地♥下♥钱♥庄♥
So,what's the charge? - Usury.
地♥下♥钱♥庄♥是什么
What the hell is usury?
就是高♥利♥贷♥ 要我拿出逮捕证吗
Loansharking. Do you want me to pull it out?
就在我口袋里 - 放在你裤子里吧
It's in my pocket. - Keep it in your pants.
我可以跟你念念 讲讲逮捕证的用途 - 不必了
I can read it and tell you exactly what it's for. - It's fine.
杰瑞 你不能听我说吗 - 好 我听
Jerry,can you listen to me for a second? - Yeah,I'm listening.
科恩要有动作 - 有动作?
Cohen's on the warpath. - Warpath?
我看他只是在喝酒啊
Looks like he's on the "give me some more" path.
-你要注意这几位 - 连名字都不知道 怎么注意
Just keep your eyes on the players,Jerry. - Hard to know the players without the playbill.
好吧
Okay.
站着的那个是杀手
Up top you got the killer.
他叫瑞沃克
Wrevock's his name.
下面是法官卡特
And down below,the Honorable Judge Carter.
马科斯·所罗门 科恩的律师
Max Solomon,Cohen's lawyer.
还有伯班克警♥察♥局长埃尔默·杰克逊
And Burbank Police Chief Elmer Jackson.
坐在另一边的是尤金
On this side of the table,one Eugene W. Biscailuz...
洛杉矶郡的郡长
...the high sheriff of Los Angeles County.
那个美女是谁啊
Who's the tomato?
格蕾丝·法拉第 科恩的礼仪指导
That's Grace Faraday,Cohen's etiquette tutor.
是吗 - 他想学的体面一点
Is that right? - He's getting all sophisticated.
那敢情好 - 怎么了
Oh,must be nice. - What's that?
我有一周没体面了
I haven't been sophisticated in weeks.
并不是我不想
And it's not for lack of trying.
孔雀烤肉
Roast peacock.
古罗马人最喜欢吃了 他们会享受
Romans couldn't get enough of this stuff. The guys had class.
用另一把餐叉 亲爱的
It's the other fork,darling.
今晚
Tonight...
我们庆祝一个新城市的诞生
...we're celebrating the birth of a new city...
诞生在洛杉矶的废墟上
...built right here on the ruins of Los Angeles.
恭喜你 米克 - 是啊
Congratulations,Mickey. - Hear,hear.
干杯 - 干 干
Cheers. - Hear,hear.
我去抽根烟
I think I'll just have a cigarette.
放心吧
Don't worry about it.
没问题
It's done.
死了这条心吧 杰瑞
Don't even think about it,Jerry.
敢碰老大的马子
The penalty for poaching the king's deer in this town...
就在棺材里躺着吧
...is still a permanent vacation in a pine box.
人终有一死
Well,you gotta die of something.
失陪了
Will you excuse me?
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
我叫杰瑞
I'm Jerry.
杰瑞 这个打火机的背后肯定有一段传奇吧
Say,Jerry,I bet you got a ducky war story behind that lighter.
我有很多传奇
Yeah,sure,I got stories.
迈克 来一杯黑雪利 - 好的
Hey,Mac,can I get a Dirty Shirley? - Coming up.
我曾在太平洋上空被击落
I got shot down once over the Pacific.
我抓着机翼 在海上过了一夜 还被鲨鱼撞到了腿
I spent the night hanging on to the wing of the plane,sharks bumping my legs in the dark.
你的腿发软了吗
Are you weak in the knees yet?
当然了
Sure,I am.
看你的年龄 不像是放高♥利♥贷♥的
Let's see. You're not quite big enough to be a shylock.
猜不出来
I give up.
你做什么营生 帅哥
What's your racket,handsome?
我主要就是玩
Mostly I just like to play games.
那是自然 玩什么呢
I bet. What kind of games?
我喜欢玩邮局
I like to play Post Office.
邮局?那是小孩子的游戏
Post Office? It's a kid's game.
但我的玩法不同
Not the way I play it.
不过我的主业是牧师
But my racket is I'm a Bible salesman.
你想带我去个安静的地方 开导开导我吗
You wanna take me away from all this and make an honest woman out of me?
不
No,ma'am.
我只想带你上♥床♥
I was just hoping to take you to bed.
局长 你对关在克里萨斯的妓♥女♥有何评论
Chief! Chief,what do you think about those girls locked up at the Croesus?
据说那是米克·科恩的地盘
Rumor has it that was Mickey Cohen's place.
你要一直让他逍遥法外吗
When you gonna do something about Cohen?
局长没什么评论 - 嘿
Chief has no comment. - Hey.
那到底是谁在管理城市
Well,who's running this town,then?
电影精选列表