你们是什么人
Who the hell are you?
你们闯了大祸了 以为他会善罢甘休?
You don't know what you done,pal. You think he's gonna laugh this off?
他会把你们追到天涯海角
He will hunt you down.
这就不需要你担心了 听见了吗 - 啊
That's not your problem anymore. You hear me? - Ah!
哇哇哇 - 拿到他俩的皮夹了吧 叫什么名字
Whoa,whoa,whoa. - You have their wallets? What are their names?
埃德加·博蒙特和杰弗里·克拉克
Edgar Beaumont and Jeffrey Clark.
我们知道你们是谁
We know who you are.
你们为米克·科恩运毒品 今天退休了
You used to run dope for Mickey Cohen. You're retired.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
你是想赢得战争 还是想送死?
You really wanna win this thing,or you wanna die trying?
别误会我 我和你一样 喜欢对黑帮开枪
Don't get me wrong,I love shooting gangsters in the legs just as much as the next guy.
但我们以后要讲究战术
But we're gonna have to be smarter next time.
捡起手雷扔回去 这可不是战术
Playing hot potato with a grenade isn't much of a strategy.
这次只是命大
We got really lucky.
如果老是硬碰硬的话 我们活不过一周
If we keep going head-on at him like this,we're not gonna make it more than a week.
毕竟成功了 杰瑞
It worked,Jerry.
上车
Get in the car.
科恩先生 我…
Mr. Cohen,sir. I.... The,uh....
有人劫了那批货
Someone hit the shipment.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁劫了那批货
Who hit the shipment?
东方来的意大利人 也可能是罗素的人
Guineas from back East. Maybe Russo's people.
我也不知道 - 嗯
I don't know. - Hm.
也可能是罗素的人
Maybe Russo's people.
那好
Well....
这种事也难免
These things happen.
谢谢 - 谢谢你 科恩先生
Tsk. - Thank you,Mr. Cohen.
卡尔
Karl.
你知道该怎么处理
You know the drill.
不要 卡尔
No! No! Karl,no!
卡尔 不要
Hey,Karl! No!
我求你了 - 你这笨蛋
I'm begging you! - You stupid bastard.
不要这样
This ain't right! This ain't right! Aah!
请进 - 是奥马拉夫人吧
Come in. - Mrs. O'Mara?
叫我康妮就行
Please,Connie.
我是杰瑞·伍特斯很高兴见到你
Jerry Wooters. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 你带的是什么
Nice to meet you too. What'd you bring?
熊掌
Bear claws.
呃…
Uh....
恭喜了 没想到…
Congratulations. I didn't....
谢谢 约翰没告诉你?
Thank you. John didn't tell you?
没有
No,he didn't.
他在哪儿 - 在后面
Where is that guy? - Out back.
好的
Okay.
杰瑞
Jerry?
什么
Yeah?
我知道你怎么想 怎么有你这种男人 老婆怀孕了还干这种活
I know. What kind of a guy would take on a job like this with his wife in my condition?
这不就是吗
That kind of guy.
我丈夫很勇敢 但是不太现实
My husband's the bravest man I know but he is not much for abstract thinking.
认为职责高于一切
Honor and duty are as real as I am.
假如有一天 他面临尽职和保命的抉择…
So if it comes down to a choice between his life and his duty...
你要我推他一把?
You want me to push him in the right direction?
帮他做出正确的选择?
Can I shove him in the right direction? - Heh.
你通情达理 所以我挑选了你
That's why I picked you. You seem sensible.
这话我爱听
Well,that's a nice way to put it.
都是我挑选的 除了那个墨西哥人
I handpicked all of you guys,except the Mexican kid.
不知道你们从哪儿找的 - 我也不知他从哪里冒出来的
I don't know where you found him. - I don't know where he came from either.
端出去吧
Take that out?
约翰命大 康妮
John's a lucky guy,Connie.
我觉得
Look,you know what?
你该给老婆买♥♥辆卡迪拉克
You should get your wife a Cadillac.
最近感情顺利吗
How's your love life these days?
应该给老婆买♥♥辆卡迪拉克
Your wife deserves a Cadillac.
你开着斯图贝克 应该给老婆买♥♥卡迪拉克 那是好车
You're driving a Studebaker,you should buy yourself a Cadillac. It's a nice car.
那种车不是想买♥♥就买♥♥的
You don't get cars like that too often.
杰瑞 总有一天她会厌烦
You know,Jerry,one of these nights she's just gonna get bored.
害怕
Scared.
他给她点好处 她就可能把我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Or he'll give her a rock and she'll just roll on us in a fit of gratitude.
或者他发现她有了相好 一样大事不妙
Or he'll just find out she's got a new swain and that's not good.
恕我冒昧 警长 你完全不了解她的人品
With all due respect,sarge,you don't know a goddamn thing about her.
诸位
Gentlemen.
我想祝贺你们 干得漂亮
I would congratulate you on a job well done.
这只是秘密的祝贺
But then I was never here.
科恩已经布下天罗地网
Cohen has already organized a dragnet.
他在警♥察♥局里有人
He has his people inside the department...
正调查抢劫他毒品的团伙
...hunting for the gang that hit his drug shipment.
他早晚会发现你们是警♥察♥
It's only a matter of time until he realizes you're cops.
我们要加快时间了警长
We need to step up our timetable here,sergeant.
不能让科恩有任何喘息机会
We need to offer Cohen no quarter.
我不是那种让人喘息的人
I'm not a quarter kind of guy,sir.
我也不是
Neither am I.
出去
Get out!
站在这儿
Over there.
电♥话♥ 电报
Telephones,wires. Hey,hey.
你死定了 你们都死定了
You are dead,pal. You are all dea...
这话都听腻了
Yeah,we get that a lot.
查出这些混♥蛋♥
Find these bastards.
一个不留
Kill them all.
也杀了其家人
Kill their families.
孩子
Their kids.
猫 狗
Their dogs. Their cats.
他们要对多拉多信托公♥司♥下手
They're on the scent of El Dorado Trust.
我们不能允许此事发生听见了吗
We cannot let that happen. Do you understand me?
多拉多信托公♥司♥
El Dorado Trust.
这是重量级目标
It's an A-bomb.
是米克·科恩的命根子
It's Mickey Cohen's pride and joy.
他之所以杀了汤姆·罗素
The whole reason he killed Tommy Russo...
就是为了夺取他的大♥陆♥电♥信♥公♥司♥
...was to take over his Continental Wire service...
这意味着 科恩拥有从芝加哥到这里的唯一线路
...which means Cohen's got the only wire between here and Chicago.
他要营造整个美国西部的中♥央♥交易纪录
He's building the central book for the entire western United States.
中♥央♥交易纪录是什么
Wait,what's the central book?
西海岸所有的赌金都要经过中♥央♥交易纪录
All gambling money on the West Coast will go through a central book...
都要经过米克·科恩的手
...and Mickey Cohen will touch every penny.
等他建起来后 我们的做为就失去了意义
If he gets that thing up and running,inside a week it won't matter what we do.
成长的速度会超过我们破坏的速度
It'll be growing faster than we can tear it down.
他会把整个州收入囊中
He'll own the whole goddamn state.
地点在哪儿
Where is it?
不知道
I don't know.
他们没说
They haven't said a thing.
我们要查出来
Well,we gotta find it.
对
Yes,we do.
我们时间不多 杰瑞
We don't have a lot of time,Jerry.
我不能让她送命
I'm not gonna get her killed.
你要向她表明
You gotta ask her.
否则我就找她
Or I will.
我用不着向你表忠心
You know,I ain't gotta prove myself to you.
你让我来 我就来了
You asked me to be here and I'm here.
和大家一样提着脑袋干
I'm risking my life,like every single guy in there.
但我是有底线的
But there's a line.
你如果找我的女人
You go and talk to my girl...
让她担上风险 我就恕不奉陪了
...you put her in danger,you're gonna cross that line with me,pal.
我没有怀疑你的忠诚 杰瑞
I'm not questioning your loyalty,Jerry.
你别靠近她
Don't go near her.
但你不能再拖下去了
Just do what needs to be done.
你要走?
You're going somewhere?
我该走了
I gotta go.
当着我的面打扮?
You gotta do that in front of me?
当着我的面打扮漂亮 好去找他?
You gotta make yourself pretty for him in front of me?
这怎么了- 你真是的
What's the matter? - You got a lot of nerve.
我们这算什么
What are we doing?
电影精选列表