万一打起来
Push comes to shove...
也能多一把枪
...kid'll stay behind his gun.
他如果不成 拿你是问
It's your mess,cowboy.
我们何时动手
When do we start?
今晚 就砸他在伯班克河对岸的赌场
Tonight. We're gonna hit his casino across the river in Burbank.
我们捣毁工具 烧掉钱
We destroy the equipment,burn the money.
10分钟内干完 在他发觉之前我们就溜过河
We're in and out in 10 minutes and across the river before they know what hit them.
那还废话什么 - 干吧
We gonna do it or talk about it? - Let's go.
这俩人是谁
Hey,who are these guys,sarge?
女人需要新鞋
Squaw need a new pair of moccasins.
但男人需要烈酒 - 哈 哈 哈
Young brave need firewater! - Ha,ha,ha.
是闲杂人员
Movie extras.
吔 - 趴下 都趴在地上
Yay! - Get down! Everybody down!
老老实实的 我们就不会伤人
Get down! Do what we tell you and no one gets hurt!
趴下 - 我们只是为了钱
Get down! - We're here for the money!
趴在地上- 糟糕 他们是警♥察♥
Kiss the ground! - Oh,shit! They're cops!
什么 - 他们是谁
What? - Yeah,who are they?
那不是假警服 - 把枪放下
Those aren't costumes! - Put them down!
这几个混♥蛋♥是看场子的
These sons of bitches are guarding the place!
我让你把枪放下 - 嗨 去死吧
I said put them down! - Hey,fuck you!
我们走
Let's go!
出去 取消行动
Get out! Get out! Abort! Abort!
腐♥败♥的伯班克警♥察♥
Dirty Burbank sons of bitches!
我们走
Let's go!
这真是馊主意
That was a stupid idea!
靠
Shit!
追上他们
Stay on them!
别跑
Hold it right there!
启动不了 你要推 - 你别踩刹车
It's not starting! You gotta push it! - Take your foot off the brake!
快上车
Hurry,get in!
你们自己逃吧
Go,go,go! Just go!
举起手来 快
Hands in the air! Now!
靠
Damn.
这是他身上的
The shine had this on him.
你还带着弹簧刀?Bwana
You packing a pig-sticker,Bwana?
你们是芝加哥黑帮的吧
You must be out here from Chicago...
或是火星来的
...or maybe from goddamn Mars.
因为只要是地球人都知道
Because everybody down here on planet Earth...
科恩先生的场子 就是禁地
...knows that Mr. Cohen's place is sacred ground.
是翟纳派你们来的?
Dragna put you up to this?
你去死吧
Go to hell.
等科恩审问你们的时候 就不会这么客气了
You better believe I'm asking you a whole lot nicer than Cohen's gonna.
把他们关起来
Lock them up.
杰瑞 擦皮鞋吗
Hey,Jerry. How about a shine?
是 彼得啊 又是你小子
Oh,look,it's Pete. No,it's Re-Pete.
看你鞋脏的 走了多少路了?
Look at those shoes. It looks like they've seen more steps than the Eiffel Tower.
告诉你 我能让它像月亮一样闪亮
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll make them shine like the moon,Jerry. The moon.
是吗
Oh,yeah?
好吧 彼得 - 好
Okay,Pete. - All right,all right.
纽约拥挤的要命
New York. It's like being a rat in a maze.
街上摩肩擦踵
Everybody living on top of each other.
你想象不到那里有多脏
You wouldn't believe how goddamn filthy the place is.
没有一处干净的
Whole goddamn place.
你妈还好吗
How's your mom?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
你妈在哪儿 你应该知道
You should know how your mom is.
好
Heh. Okay.
我听说科恩要对翟纳下手
Listen,I heard Cohen's making a move on Dragna.
是吗
Is that right?
但在这里
But out here...
需要广阔的空间 才能大显身手
...a guy's got room to be something more than he was.
你怎么知道科恩和翟纳的恩怨
What do you know about Cohen and Dragna?
我只是劝你低调点
I'm just saying to keep your head down,that's all.
我低调点?你才要低调点呢
Keep my head down? You keep your head down.
你是个小屁孩
You're a kid.
应该琢磨怎么泡妞
Only thing you should be worried about is how you're gonna get your hands up a girl's skirt.
嗨 - 这才是你的正事
Heh. - That's what you should be worried about.
空气干燥
The air's dry.
洁净
Clean.
能闻出来
You can taste it.
这能让人改变
And that changes you.
彼得 你回去吧
Hey,Pete. Go home.
我还没擦完呢 - 你马上走
I'm not even done yet. - Go home right now.
听见了吗 - 好吧
You hear me? - Yeah,all right.
快走 - 好
Go. - All right.
这就走 - 好
Go now. - Okay.
我爱洛杉矶 我爱这里
I love Los Angeles. I love it.
杰瑞
Jerry!
喂 喂
Hey. Hey.
你不敢打死我 你是警♥察♥
You can't shoot me. You're a cop.
不再是了
Not anymore.
过去
Come on.
你冷静点 杰瑞
Get it together,Jerry.
你疯了吗 拿开
What's the matter with you? Stop it.
这是谁的血
Whose blood is that,Jerry? Huh?
知道小擦鞋匠吧
You know that shoeshine kid?
被他们杀了- 我很遗憾
They killed him. - I'm sorry about that.
可你也不能没脑子
You gotta screw your head on.
刚才有人在伯班克踢了科恩的场子
Somebody just hit Cohen's place in Burbank.
他们认为是翟纳派的人 但我能证明不是
They think it was Dragna's guys,but I can tell you for a fact it wasn't.
几个壮汉假装去踢米克的场子
Couple of strong-armed boys made like to knock over Mickey's casino.
伯班克警方抓住了两个
Burbank cops nabbed two of them.
科恩正派人去警♥察♥局
Cohen's sending some guys over there now.
奥马拉这个笨蛋
Goddamn it,O'Mara,you stupid son of a bitch.
我就知道会死在伯班克
I always knew I'd die in Burbank.
我们不会死在这里
They won't kill us here.
等科恩的人把我们带 还不如死在这里呢
Cohen will send somebody to pick us up,and then you'll wish they had.
你看着点走廊 - 好
Watch the corridor,will you? - All right.
两位好 这里的饭菜还行吗
Hey,fellas. How's the food in there?
警长
Sarge.
你这是干什么 何帕龙
What the hell are you doing,Hopalong?
这是帮你们越狱
This here is fixing to be a jailbreak.
我堂堂一个警♥察♥ 却干起这种勾当
Supposed to be police officers. It's like a three-ring circus.
有事吗 朋友 - 对
Help you with something,pal? - Yeah.
别傻坐着了 把我要的人带来
Why don't you get off your fat ass and get me my prisoners?
没见过你这么傻的
This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
你被抓了 还有脸说我傻?
You're the one that got pinched and I'm the dummy?
你来的够快啊
You got here awful quick.
科恩先生急着要人
Yeah,well,Mr. Cohen was in a hurry.
就派了你一个人?
Just one guy?
放心吧
Yeah,don't worry about it.
我能摆平他俩
I can handle these two.
再加上你也没问题 你就开门吧
With enough left over for you too,pal,so just open it up.
有什么事吗
Help you fellas?
对 我们是来收垃圾的
Yeah,we're here to pick up some garbage.
两袋
Two bags.
糟了
Oh,shit.
慢着 这人是冒牌货
Hold it! That guy's bullshit!
熄灯
Lights out.
猛踩油门 娜威达
Floor it,Navidad!
这招不行
That didn't work.
谁
Who's there?
"布瓦纳"是班图语
Bwana's a Swahili word.
意思是"主人"记住了吗 - 哦
Means "sir." Got it? - Unh!
记住了
Yes,sir.
快 我们走
Come on,let's go,let's go.
这人是谁
Now,who the fuck is this guy?
杰瑞·伍特斯
Jerry Wooters.
是自己人
He's one of us.
虽然并不起眼
I know it doesn't look like much now.
电影精选列表