战争教会我如何打仗
The war taught us how to fight.
教会了我很多
And,God knows,it was worth it.
但我现在只懂得打仗了
But now it's all I know how to do.
不懂得生活
I don't know how to live.
只懂得打仗
I just know how to fight.
米克·科恩可能也是这样
Might as well be Mickey Cohen.
你是个好人 约翰
You're a good man,John.
甚至是个圣人
You might even be a fucking angel.
总之你都是个英雄
Either way you're a hero.
所谓英雄 就是赢得战争
You lose everything and you win the war...
却失去一切
...you're a hero.
如果失去一切 又输掉战争
You lose everything and you lose the war...
那就是傻瓜
...you're just a fool.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
我听说杰克出事了 我还以为… - 我知道
I heard about Jack and I just thought.... - I know.
杰克救了我的命
Jack saved my life.
他死得壮烈
He fought like hell.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我目击了科恩杀了他
I saw Cohen kill him.
那你更要离开这里
Well,that's all the more reason for you to get out of here.
不 我要做证人
No,I'm a witness.
格蕾丝 - 我要做证人
Gracie. Listen to me... - I'm a witness.
我就是证人 杰瑞
I'm your witness,Jerry.
格蕾丝
Gracie.
允许我
Let me.
你们是谁
Excuse me. Do I know you?
请你帮个忙 法官
Need a favor,judge.
我们窃听科恩的房♥子有一段时间了
See,we've been bugging Cohen's house for a while now.
我知道这违法 也不能做为法庭上的证据
Which I understand is illegal and inadmissible in court.
但是媒体肯定乐于发表
But we don't think the papers are gonna be so choosy.
米克的手下被逮捕 他就给你性贿赂 让你放人
Mickey's boys get pinched,you cut them loose,he pays you in whores.
这事有印象吗 - 你们想干什么
That sound familiar? - What do you want?
你要退休了 法官
You're gonna retire,judge.
退休之前 你多少
But before you do,just this once...
也做一件好事
...you're gonna do something right.
签字
Sign it.
快签字
Come on,sign it.
只怕你们要吃不了兜着走
I hope you boys know what you're getting into.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
他躲在公园广场酒店
He's holed up at the Park Plaza Hotel.
包下了整个酒店 戒备森严
Rented out every room in the place and it's a fortress.
你们不可能把他抓走
You'll never get him out of there.
明天我的警徽就要上交了
Tomorrow,they'll take my badge.
今晚 我仍然是警♥察♥
Tonight,I'm still a cop.
我有米克·科恩谋杀罪的逮捕令
I have here an arrest warrant for Mickey Cohen for the crime of murder.
我要逮捕他
I'm bringing him in.
不介意的话 带我一起去吧
Think I'll tag along if you don't mind,sarge.
我今晚反正也闲着
I got no plans tonight.
我也干
I'm in.
我们去做个了断
Let's finish it.
卡特法官刚打来电♥话♥ 他说签署了逮捕令
I just got off the phone with Judge Carter. He says he signed the warrant himself.
谁来逮捕我
Who's gonna serve it?
那五个人?做梦吧
Five guys? Forget it.
能闯进大堂就不错了
They'll never get through the lobby.
快走 - 进去
Beat it. - Get inside.
我要对付那个伤我的人
Think I'll dance with the one what brung me.
米克·科恩
Mickey Cohen...
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的约翰·奥马拉警长
...this is Sergeant John O'Mara of the Los Angeles Police Department.
我们有你的逮捕令
We have a warrant for your arrest.
乖乖的举手走出来 我们就不会伤害你
Come out quietly with your hands up and you will not be harmed.
米克·科恩 这是对你最后一次警告
Mickey Cohen,this is your final warning.
还是只用一个餐叉好
I like having only one fork.
这样就不会拿错餐叉了
You never make the wrong decision.
真受够了
Fucking had it.
好了 科恩 时间到 我们要进去了
All right,Cohen,time's up! We're coming in!
给你们个好建议 警♥察♥
We got a better idea,coppers.
带上你们的枪
Why don't you take your guns...
哪儿凉快哪儿呆着去吧
...and shove them up your asses.
就等你的命令了 警长
You call it,sarge.
给他们送行
Light them up!
该死的警♥察♥
Dirty stinking copper!
能藏到哪儿去 - 安全
Where you hiding? - Clear!
掩护我
Cover me!
必须干掉这个机♥枪♥手
We gotta take out that gun!
看我的
Watch this,hoss!
我没子弹了
I'm out!
埃尔默在伯班克有架飞机 我们要赶快走米克
Elmer's got a plane waiting in Burbank,but we need to leave now,Mick.
等我系好领带
Can I get my tie on?
出去面对公众 要把领带系好了
Want my fucking tie straight,I'm gonna go out there in fucking public.
你怎么样
You all right?
我没事
I'm all right.
坚持住 - 哦
Hold on. - Unh.
去抓住那混♥蛋♥
Go get that son of a bitch.
是你吗 奥马拉
That you,O'Mara?
是的 胆小鬼
That's right,coward!
出来受死吧 科恩
Come and get it,Cohen.
圣诞老人来了
Here comes Santy Claus.
去开 去开车
Get the car! Get the car!
哈里斯 帮帮我
Harris,help me out!
快我们走
Come on,let's go!
快 再快点
Come on! Drive faster!
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
娜威达 过来帮我瞄准
Navidad,come over here and help me aim.
记住 不要盯着目标打
Remember,not where the son of a bitch is,goddamn it.
要盯着它的去向
Where he's gonna be.
这就对了
That's my boy.
米克·科恩
Mickey Cohen...
你因为杀害杰克·维纶而被捕
...you're under arrest for the murder of Jack Whalen.
好吧 警♥察♥ 拘捕我吧
All right,lawman,take me in.
来吧
Come on.
你想玩玩? - 对
Wanna dance? - Yeah.
来啊
All right,come on.
你是阻碍
You're an interrupter.
是进步的阻碍
An interrupter of progress.
我代表进步
I'm progress,see?
来啊
Come on.
起来 起来
Get up! Get up!
来啊
Come on. Come on.
是米克·科恩
That's Mickey Cohen.
把他带走
Take him away.
走吧
All right,let's go.
人人都有自己的徽章
Every man carries a badge.
米克·科恩信仰的是自己的权力
Mickey Cohen pledged allegiance to his own power.
暴♥力♥就是他的手段和目的
Violence was his means and his end.
帕克继续担任警♥察♥局长 直至他1966年去世
Parker stayed on as chief of police until his death in 1966.
他因为扳倒科恩受到表彰
He got credit for Cohen's downfall.
没人提到捣黑分队
No one ever spoke of the Gangster Squad.
洛杉矶黑老大米克·科恩的统治走到了尽头
The reign of the gangster Mickey Cohen in Los Angeles is at an end.
这是帕克应得的荣誉
Parker deserved the praise.
在困难时期 他坚守了保护 服务人♥民♥的承诺
In tough times,he'd kept his oath to protect and serve...
就像那些例行巡逻的警♥察♥一样
...just like the thousands who walk their beats every day.
尽管并不轰轰烈烈
Maybe without glory...
但有着尊严和正直
...but with pride and honor.
我们抓了科恩 但他被判刑 要归功于格营丝的作证
We brought Cohen in,but it was Grace's testimony that put him away.
审判之后 她一直留在杰瑞身边
After the trial,she held on to Jerry and wouldn't let go.
杰瑞整天说要辞职 但一直没辞职
Jerry always threatened to leave the force,but he never did.
可能是因为内心深处使命感的召唤
I guess he couldn't shake the call of duty that echoed in his ears.
人人都有自己的徽章 这是我的警微
Every man carries a badge,and this was mine.
但现在要把他收起来了
But it was time to put it away.
电影精选列表