但这里将会成为我的聚宝盆
But this is gonna be my crown jewel.
这就是多拉多信托公♥司♥
Welcome to El Dorado Trust.
这里就是摇钱树 财源滚滚
We're standing in the middle of a money-making machine.
连我都会眼花缭乱
Makes me giddy.
卖♥♥淫和毒品行业已被我们垄断
We got all the whores and dope sewn up.
赌马 拿下
But pari-mutuel wagering,bang.
场外赌博 也拿下了
Off-track betting,ba-bang.
这才是挣大钱的行业
That's where the real money is.
几周后这里就开张
Have this place open in a few weeks.
在那以后 芝加哥以西的电♥信♥往来都要经过这里
After that,all the wire traffic west of Chicago comes right through here.
百万利润
Millions.
就算是印钞机 也没这么快
I couldn't make it any faster if I was printing it myself.
不搞辛迪加了吗
What about the Syndicate?
那已经是过去了 这才是未来
That's the past. This is the future.
光是这里挣的钱 就能把他们收买♥♥了
I'll buy them off with money we pull out of this place alone.
收买♥♥从这里到旧金山的所有官员
Buy every politician from here to Frisco.
不出一月 整个西海岸就在我们控制之下了
Within a month,we'll have the whole West Coast tied up in a nice ribbon.
快
Come on.
好了 轮到你们了
All right? Your turn.
不放两枪吗 何帕龙
You gonna break leather,Hopalong?
只是旁观?
Or you just gonna watch us?
你说什么
You were saying?
过来 娜威达
Get on up here,Navidad.
天
Sheesh.
上膛了?
You loaded?
不要盯着目标打
Don't shoot where it is,son.
要盯着它的去向
Shoot where it's gonna be.
他们杀了翟纳
They got Dragna.
家里没留一个活口
They killed everybody in the house.
他老婆 连女佣都杀了
His wife. Killed the maid,for chrissake.
科恩肯定以为是翟纳的人踢了他的赌场
Cohen must have thought what we did to his casino was Dragna's guys.
所以报复
This was payback.
战争难免会死人
It's war. People die.
你怎么能说这种话
I'm sorry,I can't believe you would say something like that.
警长 我可不希望有平民伤亡
Sarge,I don't want any more civilian casualties.
那你就劝劝科恩吧
Then talk to Cohen.
还不如听他的呢
I'd rather listen to him.
只要安上窃听器 他说的话就都能听见了
All we do is plant a bug and we can hear everything he says.
安装在他的夜♥总♥会♥?
One of the clubs?
不 他的家
No,his house.
他绕到房♥后需要三分钟
It takes him three minutes to get around the house. Go.
喂 你们想赌吗
Hey,guys,do you want in on this?
你昨晚还欠我10块钱呢 - 你老是这么说
You owe me 10 bucks from last night. - You always say that.
我们是来打牌的
We're here to play cards.
玩"五张抽"? - 好的
So five-card draw? - Sounds good.
你干什么 -看看照片
What are you doing? - Just looking at a picture.
科恩回来了 快出来 快
Cohen's home. Get out now. Get out.
吃点心吗 科恩先生
Dessert,Mr. Cohen?
热糖浆圣代
Oh,hot fudge sundae.
我尝尝
Let's taste that,yeah. Mm.
你做的真好吃
You're the best.
我去下卫生间 - 随便
I'm just gonna powder my nose. - Whatever.
嘘
Shh.
米克 在家吗
Hey,Mickey. Anybody home?
卡尔 我想看看那家店
Karl,I wanna take a look at that property.
"博伊尔高地"附近的那家面包店 - 好的 米克
That bakery down near Boyle Heights. - You got it,Mickey.
嗨 - 听见什么了吗
Hi. - You heard anything?
强尼·史丹普和拉娜·特纳有私情
Apparently,Johnny Stomp's balling Lana Turner.
西纳特拉戴了绿帽子
Sinatra sounds pretty sore about it.
卡特法官是个大嫖♥客♥ 都是米克送给他的女人
Judge Carter is a world-class whoremonger and Mickey takes good care of him.
正常
Figures.
这是城市各处的电♥信♥公♥司♥
Those are the locations of some of the books around town.
有很多 他在搞个项目
There must be a ton of them. He's building something.
现在还不知道是什么
I don't know what it is yet.
我们会查出来的
Okay,well,we gotta find it.
别碰
No. Don't touch that.
去找点吃的
Get some grub.
你是不是也有私情
You got something to tell me,Romeo?
那没什么
It's nothing.
我看不像没什么
It didn't look like nothing.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
喂 我听到一批海♥洛♥因♥
Hey,guys,guys. I just heard something about a heroin shipment. Shh.
我来听听 听听
Let me hear. Let me hear.
听不见 大点声 - 已经是最大音量了
I can't hear it,Con. Turn it up. - Well,it's up all the way.
什么都听不见 - 他们好像正离开房♥间
I can't hear anything. - I think they're leaving the room.
别啊 - 他们离开房♥间了
Oh,come on. - Yeah,they left the room.
靠
Shit.
我们要知道地点 - 不知道我会接着听
Where. We need to know where. - I don't know. I'll keep listening.
有个人知道 - 谁
I know a guy who can tell us. - Who?
我的一个老朋友
Old friend from the neighborhood.
科恩有一批货 他要运到哪里
Cohen's got some medicine coming. Where's he bringing it in?
我不知道
I don't know! Aah!
别对我撒谎 小子 - 等等
Don't lie to me,boy. - Wait,wait!
我说了就死定了
Harris,they'll kill me.
你去外地就是了 快说
Not if you leave town,they won't. Now,start talking.
伯班克机场周五晚上
Burbank Airport,Friday night.
你确定? - 是的
You sure? - Yes!
好 你快滚吧
All right. Get your ass out of here. Damn.
真是的 还要回伯班克一趟
I can't believe we going back to Burbank.
是米克的毒品
That stuff is Mickey's poison.
断了他的毒品生意 等于夺走他最好的武器
We shut it down,we take away his best weapon.
交给我吧
Let me get that for you,sir.
可以了吗
We good?
我们走
All right,let's go.
来
Come on.
等他们过了河 进入洛杉矶再说吧
Let's just wait until they get over the river into L.A.
伯班克警方对我们已经没有好感了
I think we've worn out our welcome with the Burbank P.D.
算了 现在就动手
Forget it,let's take them now.
好像有人
Looks like we picked up a couple of ticks.
把他们赶下路
Let's burn them off the road.
靠
Shit!
天啊
Oh,my God!
都趴下
Everybody get down!
你们都坐稳了
Hold on to your hats,boys!
天
Ah! Jesus Christ!
干掉他们
Take them out!
你不能让他们瞄准
You're giving them a clear shot!
受不了了 - 他在干什么
All right,that's it! - Where the hell is he going?
让开
Get out of the way!
他在干什么
What the hell's he doing?
让一下
Move over!
他去哪儿了?
Where the hell did he go?
你能看见他吗 - 看不见
You see him? - No,sir!
真是的 能看见他吗
Damn it,you see him?
天
Jesus!
该死
Oh,shit!
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
靠
Shit!
天
Jesus Christ!
约翰 后退 后退
John,back off! Back off!
手雷 靠
Grenade! Shit!
扔回去
Grab it!
用力撞
Hit him harder!
坐稳了
All right,hang on.
混♥蛋♥ 不好
Unh! Son of a bitch. No!
好
Okay.
再近点 娜威达
Closer,Navidad!
靠
Shit.
快点
Let's go,hoss.
让他们到哪儿 - 这儿就行
Where do you want them? - Right here.
电影精选列表