不明白你目的何在
I can't figure out your angle.
你目的何在
What's your angle?
你们去他家干什么
What were you doing in his house,Jerry?
你还是不知道的好
You don't wanna know that.
为何没告诉我你是警♥察♥
Why didn't you tell me you're a cop?
这是为了你的安全
I'm looking out for you.
相信我 - 不我信不过你
Trust me. - No. I don't trust you.
他会杀了我们
He's gonna plant us both.
这使你觉得刺♥激♥吧 - 是啊 让我觉得刺♥激♥
That stirs you a little,doesn't it? - Oh,yeah,that stirs me up.
别不承认了 - 让我觉得很刺♥激♥
It does,Jerry,admit it. - It stirs me right up.
也许你就是因此跟着他
Maybe that's why you're with him.
你以为我就是因此跟着他? - 说不定
You think that's why I'm with him? - I don't know.
我来是想当影星的
I came out here to be a star,Jerry.
本以为肯定能成功
I figured I couldn't lose.
结果我错了
I figured wrong,didn't l?
我愿意听你的建议
I'm open to suggestions.
不要走
Don't go.
那就留住我
Don't let me.
一二连击 哇
One-two. Ho-ho. Whoa.
你就是用这招把他下巴打脱臼?
This the one where you break his jaw?
喂克劳德·雷恩斯
Hey,Claude Rains.
过来我让你看看
Come here,I wanna show you something.
狠狠揍他好
Hurt him. Yeah.
这笨蛋想偷走我的金腰带 - 嗨
This putz was trying to steal my title. - Heh.
这是我经常遇到的
Story of my life.
总有笨蛋想偷走我的东西
Some bum's always trying to steal what's mine.
你要动起来
You gotta dance.
加油结果了他
Come on. Finish him.
爸爸 - 什么
Hey,Dad? - Yeah?
妈妈问你什么时候把彩灯挂上
Mom wants to know when you're gonna put up the lights.
我忙完了就去 你把剥线钳递给我
As soon as I'm done here. Can you hand me those wire strippers?
好
Yeah.
给 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you.
儿子 你♥爸♥是天才
Son,your dad's a genius.
把这话告诉你妈
Go tell your mom that.
第一根是太平洋电♥话♥公♥司♥的 第二根是西部联盟电报公♥司♥的
So the first one's Pacific Telephone. The second one's Western Union.
第三根…
And that third one...
是科恩的? - 对
Cohen's. - That's right.
只要切断电线就行了?
That's all there is to it? Just cut the wire?
不 切断的话 不出一小时他们就来修好
No. You cut the wire,they'd be out here in an hour to repair it.
多拉多信托公♥司♥是电线的终端
El Dorado Trust is the terminus of the wire,right?
只要撞击电线 脉冲回波就能显示离这里有多远
So all you gotta do is ping the wire and the pulse echo will tell you how far away it is.
我怎么没想到这一招
Why didn't I think of that?
你们放好风
Hey,keep an eye out.
您要接哪里
What'll it be?
记住75这个数字
Remember 75.
就是这里
And bingo.
不会吧
You gotta be shitting me.
这么做是不是疯了
Am I the only one who thinks this is fucking insane?
里面有警报器 直接接到科恩
Because there's an alarm,it goes right to Cohen.
我需要10分钟才能找到并解除
It'll take me 10 minutes to find it and disable it.
那就给你5分钟
You got 5 then.
枪战一开始 全称警♥察♥就会搜捕我们
Shooting starts,sheriffs are gonna be all over our asses.
你确定我们能办成?
You sure we can pull this off?
不确定
No.
那就干吧
Let's do it then.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
嗨 - 你好
Hey. - Howdy.
你们是谁 - 我们是乐队的
Who are you guys? - We're the band.
天
Oh,shit.
基勒 - 解除了
Keeler? - All clear.
好了各位 下班时间到 都出去
All right,everybody,time to go home! Out!
诸位 今天提前下班了
Ladies,go on and take the rest of the night off.
也包括你起来
Come on,ladies. That means you. Get up.
走吧快
Let's go,ladies. Come on.
我们已经切断了
We already took care of that.
啊 - 大家都出去
Aah! - Everybody out! Now!
都出去
Everybody out!
天
My,oh,my.
这是怎么回事 尤金
What the fuck happened here,Eugene?
不知道 科恩先生 我们正在协调…
We don't know,Mr. Cohen. Right now,I'm coordinating the...
协调?这叫协调吗
"Coordinating"? What's this coordinating?
牵着狗
Take the dog.
不 给警官
No,the deputy.
你就这么保护我的生意?
This how you take care of business?
混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
查出是谁干的
You will find the cocksuckers that did this to me!
你要查出来
You will find them!
喝了 快
Drink. Come on.
快 - 闭嘴
Look,look. Come on. - Shut up.
快 快喝啊
Come on,you son of a... Drink.
就在这里
No,it's right here,man.
喝了 别怕
Drink it. Don't be scared,don't be scared.
拉米雷斯醉的不成样子了
Our young Se?or Ramirez is drunker than a peach orchard sow.
我给你满上 - 天
Let me tap you. - No,I'm good.
还要喝?
You sure?
现在上头了
It's not good right now.
警长 过来一下
Sarge,come here for a second.
你们都过来 - 来啊 警长
Come on,everybody. Get over here. - Come on,sarge.
警长 过来
Sarge,come here.
敬给警长
To the sarge.
把我们都安全带回来了
For bringing us all home safe.
你整天闯祸 但我们会始终追随你 敬给警长
You're a bull in a china shop,but we'd follow you anywhere. To the sarge.
不 胜利属于我们大家
No,look,this victory belongs to all of us.
我带过很多分队 都比不上你们这群半吊子
You know,I've run with a lot of outfits,but none better than you group of misfits.
干杯
Cheers.
敬给捣黑分队 - 敬给捣黑分队
To the Gangster Squad. - The Gangster Squad.
他们抢走了多少钱
How much did they get away with?
半毛都没
Nothing.
内迪说 他们没抢走钱
Neddy says they didn't take the money.
他们是警♥察♥
They're cops.
是帕克局长安排的
Chief Parker put them up to it.
我受不了这个王八蛋了
I've had it with that sadistic,Bible-thumping boozer.
他死定了
He's done.
我们从未遇到这种麻烦
We never had that kind of trouble before.
相信我 卡尔
Trust me,Karl.
我收买♥♥过很多警♥察♥ 太了解他们了
I've bought myself enough cops. I know what I'm talking about.
这属于特殊的一批警♥察♥
These guys are a special brand.
他们硬气 对钱不感兴趣
They're hard cases,not interested in money.
收买♥♥不了的警♥察♥ 就像得了狂犬病的狗
A cop that's not for sale is like a dog with rabies.
没有药可以治疗只能…
There's no medicine for it,you just gotta...
杀了它
...put him down.
肯定有人向他们告密
Somebody peached to them.
有内奸出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Somebody up and turned rat on me!
房♥子里有人偷听 查出来
There's ears in this fucking house! Find them!
该死的女人
The slut cluck bitches!
我快带你走 否则他就要对你发脾气了
Come on. We need to get you out of here before he runs out of pretty things to break.
你再也别回来 格蕾丝小姐
Now,you don't ever need to come back here,Miss Grace. Not ever.
瑞沃克今晚要在唐人街收一批货
Wrevock's gonna pick up the shipment tonight in Chinatown.
用洗衣店的卡车
Use the laundry truck.
你来听听
No,wait,you gotta hear this.
如果这次再出事 我们就彻底完了
You don't make this deal,we're finished,you hear me? Done.
我们还没从重创中恢复元气
That hit on Slapsy's is still killing us.
瑞沃克今晚要在唐人街收一批货
Wrevock's gonna pick up the shipment tonight in Chinatown.
用洗衣店的卡车 别搞砸了 很重要
Use the laundry truck. Don't fuck it up. I need this.
他快不行了
We hurt him.
损失惨重 这次是孤注一掷了
He is bleeding cash. Desperate enough to do this out in the open.
只要劫了这批货 他就彻底完了
We intercept that dope,he is dead in the water.
你知道 我当初同意干这件事
You know,I signed up for this...
是为了将来能对孩子说 至少他爹努力过了
...so that I could tell my boy that I at least tried to do something about it.
电影精选列表