片名:匪帮传奇
神秘帮派袭击黑老大科恩
黑帮还是侠客?
黑帮火并升级
米奇·科恩逮捕令
洛杉矶 1949年
我的信仰是洛杉矶
On my badge is the city of Los Angeles.
他的徽章就是他拳击时留下的伤疤
His were the scars of a boxer
靠一双拳头打成了黑社会老大
who'd used his fists to climb the social ladder of the mob.
他进了联邦监狱之后
When he was sent to Alcatraz,
杰克·维纶的朋友用钢管热情欢迎了他
friends of Jack Whalen welcomed him with a lead pipe.
人人都有自己的徽章
Every man carries a badge.
个人信仰的象征
Some symbol of his allegiance.
这个犹太人的嗜杀成性赢得了黑帮的尊重
A Jew who'd gained the respect of wops through a homicidal lust.
他的信仰就是暴♥力♥
He'd sworn an oath of violence.
主导他的
And his master?
是永不满足的权力欲
His own insatiable will to power.
他想控制整个城市
He wanted to own this town.
他叫米克·科恩
His name is Mickey Cohen.
我从二战归来 已经认不出这里了
I came back from the war and I didn't even recognize it.
充满卖♥♥淫邪恶和暴♥力♥
Brothels,vice,blood in the streets.
科恩在营造自己的帝国
Cohen is building his empire.
"静夜中的狼嚎"
"The children of the night."
"多么美丽的音乐"
"What music they make."
罗素 狼很聪明
It's the damnedest thing,Russo.
我到这里多次了
I come up here so many times...
它们一见到我 就知道有美食了
...they see me,they know they're getting a treat.
你以为这事能瞒得过芝加哥黑帮吗?
What's the matter with you? You think they're not gonna hear about this in Chicago?
我会告诉他们的
Oh,I'll make sure they do.
你真是疯了 米克
You're certifiable,Mickey.
你应该关在精神病院 穿着睡衣吃布丁
You belong in a booby hatch,eating pudding in your goddamn pajamas.
刚才你还求肯我呢
A minute ago,you were begging.
刚才我以为你还有人性
That's when I thought you were a man.
可你不是人 你太狠毒了
But you're something else. You're rotten.
这招如何 汤姆
What about now,Tommy?
看得上眼吗
You impressed?
你这杂碎
Argh! You prick bastard.
好了各位 - 你这混♥蛋♥
Okay,boys. - You sick son of a bitch.
把他撕裂
Let her rip!
天
Oh,my. Heh,heh.
你回芝加哥
Now,you go back to Chicago...
把今晚的见闻告诉他们
...you tell them what you saw here tonight.
告诉他们 洛杉矶是我米克·科恩的地盘
You tell them that Los Angeles belongs to Mickey Cohen.
战争让我懂得一点
Fighting the war had taught me...
坏人若想得逞 只需要好人袖手旁观就行了
...the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
人们害怕坏人 不敢制止
People are scared. They say leave it alone.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me,miss?
有人说过你长得像劳伦·巴考尔吗
Anyone ever tell you you look like Lauren Bacall?
没
No.
但并非只有科恩能打
But Cohen isn't the only fighter.
我也不是吃素的
And I'm ready to step in the ring.
这混♥蛋♥这么快就下手了
Son of a bitch didn't waste any time,did he?
你今天很幸运我们正在试镜
Today's your lucky day. We're holding auditions.
真的吗 - 我们走
Really? - Let's go.
就是这里 - 哇 喔
This is it. - Ooh,wow.
这里真美
This is wonderful.
谢谢 真想把这好消息赶快告诉父母
Thank you. I can't wait to let my folks know about this.
他们会替你高兴的
They're gonna be real proud of you.
巴考尔就是在这里认识博加特的
You know,this is where Bacall first met Bogart.
你要干什么
What the hell are you doing?
这还用问 他会伤害她的
What's it look like? He's gonna give her a bad time in there.
奥马拉 这是科恩的场子 不能随便进去
O'Mara,for chrissakes,that's Cohen's place. Nobody goes in there.
我可不想搀和这事
I don't want any part of this.
去买♥♥个冰淇琳吧
Go get an ice cream.
这里来
Right this way.
我们都是在这里试镜
You know,we hold all our screen tests up here,kiddo.
这里清静
Away from the crowds.
来
Come on.
有什么事吗 - 来见个人
Help you with something,pal? - Looking to meet someone.
是吗 她是谁
Yeah? What's her name?
不知道 也许你可以告诉我
I don't know,I thought maybe you could help me out with that.
不还是算了吧 - 进去吧
No,mister. It's okay,really. - Get in the goddamn room.
这个货色不错吧 - 不错
Look at what Daddy found. - Nice.
我喜欢玩金发女
I tell you I was partial to blonds?
行了行了 先把枪交给我 枪柄朝外
Yeah,yeah,yeah. All right,big guy. Pistola,butt-first.
哇哇哇 你是警♥察♥?
Whoa,whoa,whoa. You're a cop?
怎么啦 兄弟 你傻了吗
Christ,buddy. What are you,soft in the head?
请放了我 求你了 啊
Please! Let me go! Please! Aah!
把她驯服 - 放了我
Break her,boys. - Let me go!
住手 不要 求你了 不要
No! No! Stop it,please! Don't! Please! Please!
救命 - 嘘 嘘
Help! - Shh. Shh.
出声的话 你就死定了
You make another sound and you're dead.
谁啊
Who is it?
举起手来
Mitts in the air!
快
Come on!
不可能
I don't think so.
他肯定没带枪 - 未必
Ten bucks says this guy ain't even heeled. - I'll take that bet.
你过来看看就知道了
Why don't you come over here and find out. Come on.
砰
Bang.
救命 有人吗
Help! Somebody!
救救我
Please help me!
洛杉矶欢迎你 小姐
Welcome to Los Angeles,ma'am.
帕特 真奇怪
Patty,it was the strangest thing.
我逮捕了维纶 可一眨眼的功夫 他就跑了
I arrested Whalen,next thing you know,lickety-split,he escapes.
是吗 你又被他打倒了?
Oh,really? He overpowered you again?
不是 - 他只是挣脱了手铐?
No. - He just slipped his cuffs?
是的 真是奇怪
He sure did. It was the damnedest thing.
接着走
Keep moving.
你怎么挂彩了
What happened to you this time?
因为他拒捕
He resisted.
那他们怎么挂彩了
Oh,yeah? What happened to them?
因为他们拒捕
They resisted.
你工作过于努力了
You're working too hard.
诸位好
Boys.
奥马拉 你小子滚进来
O'Mara! Get your Irish ass in here!
我不是说过别去科恩的地盘吗
Weren't you told to stay away from Cohen's turf?
是的
I was.
亨德里克斯说 你没逮捕证就闯进去了
Hendricks told me you walked in there without a warrant.
这三个人会释放的 - 谁说的
These three are gonna walk. - Says who?
卡特法官说的
Says Judge Carter.
人身保护权 这可真快啊
Habeas corpus. Well,that's fast work.
不知道的还以为 你在电♥话♥里被训斥了呢
I didn't know any better,I'd think someone here stiffed in a call.
听我说 在警♥察♥局做事是有规矩的
Listen to me,we got rules around here,smartass.
你要学习一下
Do yourself a favor: Learn them.
你那辆帕卡德车就是这么来的?
Is that how you got that new Packard out there in the parking lot?
因为遵守规矩?
Following the rules,boss?
干这一行有两件事是无法反悔的
Two things you can't take back on this job,kid:
出膛的子弹和说出去的话
Bullets out of your gun and words out of your mouth.
是吗
That it?
出去
Get out.
卡尔·洛克伍德
Karl Lockwood.
米克的保镖
That's Mickey's bodyguard.
有句话别人肯定对你说过
I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this...
不要招惹野兽
...but don't feed or tease the animals.
这事你不生气吗
Doesn't it bother you?
不
No.
早就麻木了
Not for a long time.
别惹麻烦
Okay,stay out of trouble.
康妮 听我说
Connie,look...
老公 你对我保证过的 - 我知道
Baby,you promised me. - I know.
你就在这里对我保证过
You stood right where you're standing now and you promised me.
我知道
I know.
不是我主动招惹麻烦 真的
I didn't go looking for it. Scout's honor.
电影精选列表