Hello Control.
控制中心
Hello Control.
控制中心
Nothing ever works around here. No love.
这里的东西没有一样能用
Give Jamie a kiss from me.
替我亲亲杰米
I’ll see you both very soon.
我很快就会去找你们
Yeah that's fine. We're at Cobra 2.
很好 我们在二号♥控制中心
Anything on the girls?
有联络到我女儿吗?
I’ve left messages on their phones
我给她们留了言
with all the numbers here..
把电♥话♥都告诉了她...
They'll be patched through to you
她们一打来
as a matter of priority the moment they call.
我会马上把电♥话♥转给你
Get me an update on the hospital
尽快把医院和学校的
and school situation as soon as you can.
最新资料交给我
Ma'am.
好的
My cousin has a dog, right.
我表弟狗有条狗
He's called Baxter...
叫贝斯特...
he hangs off a towel like that.
会叼着毛巾掉在半空中
And he would just hangs there all day.
它可以掉一整天
I’m telling you Bill.
真的
Why?
为什么?
I don't know. It’s a dog, isn't it? That's what dogs do.
我哪知到 它是狗嘛 狗就是这样
How much do those things come in at, then?
买♥♥一条狗要多少钱?
Hundreds of pounds for a pedigree.
纯种狗要好几百镑
No! Yeah, serious.
不会吧? 真的
Hey, did you here that?
你听到没有?
No, I don't hear anything, mate.
我啥都没听到
Exactly.
真有声音
Hello Control. Come in Control.
控制中心 控制中心请回答
We need to get to a phone.
我们得找个电♥话♥
Find out what's going on.
看看是怎么回事
I need to see what's happening out there!
我要知道外面的情况
Come on! I need pictures!
快点 我需要图像
Come on! We gonna get out the broad room.
快走 我们得快点上去
Rob!
罗伯
Leonard!
李奥纳
Where's Frank?
法兰克呢?
Dad! You alright Dad?
爸! 你没事吧?
Look, if we stay here we're going to die.
再不走的话就死定了
Come on. Let's go.
我们快走
Let's go.
快走
Come on Dad.
来 爸爸
No! No, I can't! I’m sorry I can't!
不 我不行 对不起 我不行
Sam! It’s breaking up.
珊 水闸快裂了
We've got to jump. It’s alright, come on.
我们得跳下去 没事的
Trust me. We're going to be alright.
相信我 不会有事的
That's it. On my count.
对 听我数
One!
Rob, this is madness.
罗伯 这太疯狂了
Two!
Three!
3!
This was supposed to be instant plug and play.
不是应该插上就能看吗?
We're almost there, ma'am.
快好了
We've got it. Sir?
可以看了 长官?
Jesus.
天啊
It’s been completely overwhelmed.
完全被淹了
Morrison was right.
莫里森说得没错
Can you get in any closer than that?
能不能拉近一点?
My God! Who's that!
天啊 那是谁?
Switch to night vision.
切换至夜视镜头
It’s Professor Morrison.
是莫里森教授
We need that man here A-S-A-P.
马上派人去
Sir, are you sure we have time for more theory?
先生 您确定有时间听他讲理论?
All our protocols have failed us.
所有的作业程序现在都不管用
No one on the planet knows more
莫里森教授是全世界
about storm surges than Professor Morrison.
最懂风暴潮的人
You know that.
这点你知道
God.
天哪
He forecast this years ago.
他几年前就预见到有这么一天
He said the Barrier will be overwhelmed.
他说过水闸会被大水淹没
He's the only one who can tell us now
只有他才能告诉我们
if we have a chance to stop this.
能否挽救这一切
Let's get him here.
把他接过来
Deputy Prime Minister
副首相先生
all military aircraft are committed elsewhere.
所有的军机都在出任务
Well then requisition a civilian one!
那就征用民间的飞机
Top priority!
紧急
Yes ma'am.
遵命
No.
不
Morrison. What's happening?
莫里森 怎么回事?
Shit. I want that Barrier signal back up!
可恶 快给我接通图像
We need to see what's happening out there.
我们必须知道外面的情况
Sam!
珊!
Dad!
爸!
Sir we've got it.
接通了
Good. Ma'am?
很好 女士
Ma'am? You need to see this.
快过来看
The rescue helicopter, it's nearly at the Barrier.
搜救直升机快到水闸了
Thanks.
谢谢
Cobra 2. Search and Rescue 4.
二号♥控制中心 这是搜救四号♥
I think we've found your stray.
找到你们要救的人了
Yeah, I’ll get the figures over to you right away.
好的 我马上把数据传给您
Prime Minister.
首相先生
Get the number of the evacuees
把安全点的疏散人数
at the safety points over to the PM.
传给首相
Right. Will do sir.
我这就去传
Deputy Prime Minister! They found Morrison.
副首相先生 他们找到了莫里森
Right.
很好
So you really think he can make a difference now?
你真的认为 他能解决问题?
He's our best bet.
他是我们唯一的出路
Steady! Here you go!
稳着点 行了
Cobra 2. Search and Rescue 4.
二号♥控制中心 这是搜救四号♥
We're on our way.
我们要过来了
Wa...wait! Tell him to wait.
叫他等等
There are two more people down there!
下面还有两个人
P-Please! My son's down there!
求你了 我儿子在下面
He's jumped! We got to try and find him!
他跳下去了 我们一定要找到他
No one could have survived that.
跳下去没人能幸免
I’m sorry.
对不起
I beg you!
求求你
Sir! We're under orders
先生 我们奉命
to get you to Cobra without delay.
立即送你去紧急应急中心
Sam!
珊!
Sam!
珊
Sam! This way! This way! Over here!
这里 过来
Over here!
过来
Do you think you can make it to the dome?
你能游到圆顶那里去吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I’ll tell you what...
没关系
the current will take us.
我们顺着水流漂过去
Go. I’ll be right behind you.
我就在你后面
I’m going to let you go.
我要放你走了
Alright?
好吗?
Go!
快走
I need the latest evac figures...
我需要最新的 堤伯利到...
from Tilbury to London Bridge.
伦敦铁桥之间的疏散人数
Johnson!
强斯顿!
Where are we with the Underground closures?
关闭地铁的情况如何?
Oh, we've evacuated most of the tube stations
我们已经疏散了危险区内
in the immediate danger zone.
大多数的地铁站
Now we're clearing DLR stations around Canary Wharf.
现在要疏散金斯却码头附近的轻轨线路
And how much longer?
还要多久?
电影精选列表