Commander Bryant, a situation has arisen.
布莱恩指挥官 事态已经升级
We're under pressure from the Prime Minister and the Military...
首相和军方给了我们很大压力...
unless you give me something concrete,
除非你们能给我肯定的答复
we have less than ten minutes before aircraft...
否则 十分钟内飞机...
are ordered to take off and destroy the Barrier.
起飞将奉命轰炸水闸
Mum. Professor Morrison is currently trying...
局长女士 莫里森教授目前...
to engage the manual override system.
正在试图操作手动控制系统
He may need more than ten minutes.
十分钟不够
I need an exact time.
我需要确切的时间
I can't be more precise.
我不能说得更准确
You don't know when he'll be back?
你不知道他何时会回来?
Buy me all the time you can Mum.
局长女士 尽量帮我争取时间
Professor Morrison won't be coming back.
莫里森教授不会回来了
The lower latch room will drain in two minutes.
第2手动室的水会在两分钟后排干
You should be able to access the pump room now.
你现在能去泵房♥了
Okay let's go.
好 咱们走
Help me pry these gates. You take that one.
帮我摇这些门 你摇那个
Commander Bryant.
我是布莱恩
This is Sam Morrison.
我是莫里森
Put me through to Commissioner Nash please.
请帮我转纳许局长
We've begun priming the gates.
我们开始启动了
As soon as it's completed I can open the Barrier.
一旦完成就能打开水坝
Sam believe me...
相信我...
No I just need two more minutes.
不 再给我两分钟
Get the Prime Minister.
首相来电
Hang on one moment.
等我一下
I’m through to the Barrier.
我已经联络到水坝
They only have to prime the gate before it can open.
他们在做最后一步工作 马上就能开坝
Prime Minister we need to get
首相先生
The aircraft to the Barrier now.
飞机必须飞往水坝
We're running out of time.
没有时间了
Good God!
天啊
Prime Minister we need a decision.
首相先生 请您决定
Major General you have my authority to destroy the Barrier.
少将 我授权你摧毁水闸
We have a go. You're clear for takeoff.
我们获得许可 起飞
We're clear for takeoff.
我们起飞
Sam you all have to get out of there now.
你们必须马上离开
It’s too late Mam. We're going to finish this.
太迟了 我们要干完这事
Come on.
快点
It’s only a matter of minutes Mum.
局长 只剩下几分钟了
That's it.
行了
This way out. Follow me.
从这边出去 跟我来
Quickly, get those transformers working.
要快 修好变压器
Cobra 2 we're minutes away from the Barrier.
救援控制中心 还有几分钟我们就到水坝
Sir any minute now those sleuce gates
首相先生 再过几分钟
waters are going to meet the sight...
上游的水就要抵达...
I know that dammit.
我知道 该死的
Commissioner Nash, status report.
纳许局长 报告情况
If you'll just bear with me a few moments Prime Minister.
首相先生 请等我几秒种
Murray.
玛瑞
Sam.
珊
They've done it.
他们成功了
The gates are opening! They've done it.
水坝打开了
They've done it. The gates are opening.
他们成功了 水坝打开了
Stand them down Ashcroft.
让他们停下
Abort. I repeat, abort.
放弃 我重复 放弃
Disengage! Abort! Abort now!
行动解除 放弃
Dad! Dad look.
爸爸 你看
She's here.
她在这里
She's gotta be here.
她一定在这里
I’m gonna go find her.
我要去找她
Mom! Mom! Mom!
妈妈...
Thank you.
谢谢
He left you this.
他留给你的
He loved you.
他很爱你
I’m sorry Dad.
对不起 爸爸
Take my father out.
带我父亲出去
电影精选列表