They're safe.
她们很安全
Thank you.
谢谢
I haven't lost my kids.
我的女儿没事
They're all that matter.
这才是最重要的
It's good to see you Dad.
很高兴看到你 爸爸
Do you really think he's up to it?
你真的觉得他能行吗?
Do you remember ever being able to talk your son out of anything?
你能说服你儿子改变心意吗?
He's so stubborn.
他很固执
I wonder why?
有其父必有其子
Sir. We're opening the sleuce gates.
我们要开上游闸门了
We need to get airborne.
要起飞了
Jump. Jump. Let's go. Let's go.
跳下来 快点...
Dad, look at all those pictures.
爸 你看那些照片
Do you think that they're all...
那些是不是...
What? Well I...
什么?...
No, I mean I expect they'll all be rescued,
不 我想这些是等待救援的人
you know, like we were.
就像我们
I’m sure they will.
他们也会获救的
Commander Bryant, if we don't open the Barrier in time,
布莱恩指挥官 要是无法及时打开水闸
our ability to manage this disaster will be non-existent.
我们就无法控制这场灾害
Within two hours this control center will be taken out.
指挥中心会在两小时内被淹没
I understand Mum.
我了解
Give me Professor Morrison.
我要和莫里森教授讲话
Certainly Mum. Professor...
好的 教授
Commissioner...
局长...
Professor Morrison. The surge is moving further inland.
莫里森教授 风暴潮正朝内陆推进
Are you absolutely sure?
你确定吗?
It shows no sign of stopping.
它毫无停止的迹象
Has Fuller downloaded the latest projections?
富勒拿到最新方案了吗?
Yes.
是的
We're counting on you Leonard.
一切全靠你了 李奥纳
Understood.
我明白
I always hoped that we might work together.
我一直希望我们能一起工作
Not likely this time.
但不该在这时候
What we're trying to do is very dangerous.
我们想要做的事情很危险
I’ll take the risk Dad.
爸 让我去冒险
No one knows the Barrier like me.
我比任何人都了解水坝
It’s my job.
这是我的工作
Even if it kills you?
即使送命也不怕吗?
I won't let anyone else take my place.
我不会让别人来替我♥干♥
Rob, I know I haven't been much of a father.
罗伯 我知道我不是个好父亲
No Dad, don't.
爸 别说了
I wasn't much of a husband either.
我也不是个好丈夫
I’m sorry I doubted you.
我不该怀疑你
It’s obvious now why the work meant so much.
我现在知道你的工作有多重要
This is where we are in the back-up control room.
这是我们所在的备用控制室
This is the room we need to get to.
这是我们要去的地方
It houses the manual override which will allow
手动控制设备在这里面
us to drain the latch room.
我们可以在这里手动放水
The problem is that this room will be flooded
问题是 这个房♥间可能已经淹水
and there's a good chance that
还有所有的通道
all these access routes are also under water.
也可能都泡在水里
So what are you suggesting?
那该怎么办?
All the sleuce gates up river have been opened.
上游的闸门 都已经打开了
We're on a clock here.
现在是分秒必争
We need to drain the latch room in order
我们要先排掉手动控制室的水
to operate the hydraulics that will open the Barrier.
才能操作打开水闸的液压装置
Now, even if we do make it as far as the override room,
就算我们真的 抵达了手动控制室
the Barrier's anti-terrorist motors will activate
水坝的反恐装置会启动
and there will no way back out.
我们没有办法再出来
The drainage system is only operable when the room
只有控制室从里反锁时
is sealed from the inside.
才能开始启动排水装置
Whoever goes into this room is gonna run out
不管谁进这个房♥间
of air before the door can be re-opened from the other side.
如果没人给他开门 就会窒息而死
This is a death sentence.
这是自杀式行动
This is madness!
这太疯狂了
We need a contingency if they don't succeed.
我们得先想好备案 以防他们失败
What do you suggest?
你有什么提议?
There is only one option Mum.
只有一个选择
The Barrier Gate must be destroyed.
那就是毁了水坝
We don't have the authority.
我们无权这么做
I’ll get it.
我会取得授权
Sam. I can't let you do this.
珊 我不能让你去
Whatever happens on this Barrier is my responsibility.
发生在水坝的事情 都是我的责任
I have to.
我非去不可
Sam listen...
珊 听我说...
This is no longer a civilian responsibility.
这不再是平民的责任
As senior officer here it's my duty.
这里我是最高长官 这是我的责任
I need you both here to operate the latch release.
我需要你们两个 在这里操作排水设备
I've made my decision.
我已经决定了
Commander.
指挥官
You're a brave man but we both know it can't be you.
你很勇敢 但我们都知道你不能去
You don't know this Barrier well enough.
你对水坝不熟
It makes sense.
这就是理由
Sam.
珊
No.
不
Listen.
听着
No. I won't... Why?
我不听 为什么?
You know why.
你心里明白
He doesn't know enough to go down there.
他不知道怎么干这事
Rob, I’m asking you...
罗伯 我求你...
It’s our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
Prime Minister all our aircraft are fully armed and fueled.
首相先生 我们的飞机 已经准备好了
I must reiterate, time is of the essence.
我必须重申 时间就是一切
I don't need to be reminded of that, Major General.
用不着你来提醒我
What is the status of the rescue operation at the Barrier?
水坝行动进展如何?
Well that's difficult to tell at the moment.
现在还很难说
We're still having communication
我们和行动小组的通讯
problems with the team on the ground.
还有点问题
That's all we need right now.
真是不幸
I don't want our handling of this crisis
我不希望对危机的处理
to come under any more question.
受到更多质疑
We are monitoring it minute by minute.
我们正在密切观察
Major General, you're aircraft are to remain...
少将 你的飞机...
on the ground at the present time.
现在不要行动
Deputy Prime Minister, get me a reason to delay this.
副首相先生 给我延期的理由
No don't.
不要
Dad.
爸爸
Dad open the door. Open the door.
开门 开门
Dad.
爸爸
Yes of course Sir.
是的 当然
Commissioner, the Prime Minister calling.
局长 首相找你
Prime Minister.
首相先生
Commissioner, I need an update.
局长 给我最新情报
Surge waters are continuing to work their way up stream.
潮水持续朝内陆推进
Their momentum has slowed but we have major damage
速度虽然减慢了 但是灾情惨重
and further potential loss of life at Chelsea,
并且 还下地区存在潜在的危险
Clapham, Hammersmith and Putney.
切尔西 克莱芬 汉墨斯密
And the sleuce gate waters...
上游水闸放出的水...
that have been released to combat the surge?
开始抵御风暴潮了吗?
Current estimates suggest the confluence between...
当前估计 2股水流将在...
the sleuce gate waters and the surge...
30分后 在水坝与上游闸门...
in less than thirty minutes.
之间相遇
It’s not enough Commissioner.
局长 这还不够
You're giving me very few options.
你这样让我很难做
Mum Commander Bryant's on the line from the Barrier.
局长 布莱恩从水坝打来电♥话♥
Good.
很好
Signal's been patched here.
已经转过来了
Commissioner Nash, are you receiving me?
布莱恩指挥官
Yes. Yes.
是我
电影精选列表