Malcolm?
麦康
Have you got the latest tidal readings from Wick?
你有威克站最新的潮水读数吗?
Lost the signal from the monitoring station.
监测站讯号♥中断了
What's the last reading before we lost the signal?
讯号♥中断前的读数是多少?
What?
什么?
It’s got to be a mistake.
一定是弄错了
It’s my attempt to limit loss of life...
为了降低生命和...
...and property damage.
...财产的损失
For the residence of Maine on the east coast face...
东岸缅因州的居民面临着清理...
the grim task of cleaning up a shattered state.
满目疮痍的家园的艰巨任务
The storm which moved through the Great Lakes unleashed...
这场风暴横扫大湖区…
Oh... it's only a few more days.
哦... 几天而已
And your dad's really been looking forward to having you over.
你♥爸♥爸真的很想你过来
Yes, he has!
真的
I am not patronizing you.
我没有哄你
Mel?
梅儿
Mel?
梅儿
Is Mel okay?
梅儿还好吧?
She hung up on me.
她挂我的电♥话♥
Please tell me I was never like that.
我以前还没这么难堪过呢
More tea?
还要茶吗?
Please.
麻烦你了
I think they call it being a teenager.
年轻人都是这样
What the...
这是...
Bloody hell.
天哪
There's water pouring through the door.
水从门缝里灌进来了
Mum
妈
mother!
妈妈
Help!
救命!
Somebody help me!
来人啊 救命!
Help me!
救命!
Your sister's going to kill me. I promised her you'd be on time.
你妹会杀了我 我答应过她要准时到的
We better hurray up then.
那咱们最好快一点
Hey Toni.
东尼
Ciao Toni.
你好 东尼
I’m in shit.
我惨了
What have you done now?
你又干了什么好事?
I’m supposed to be in Toscana at my in-laws, remember?
我本来要去多斯加尼 我丈人家 记得吗?
On holiday...
去渡假...
...well, if you can call it that.
...如果这能算是假期的话
What are you talking about?
你说这是什么话?
I’ve done you a favor. Tuscany's miserable this time of year.
这个季节多斯加尼天气糟透了
Well, my mother-in-law certainly is.
我岳母更不好惹
On the off chance you've actually done some work...
为了以防万一 你还是做点准备工作吧
how was the rig?
井架情况如何?
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
说了你也不信
Have you checked your e-mail this morning?
今天早上收到邮件了吗?
I’ll check it now.
现在就收
Good God.
天啊
Yeah, that footage is from yesterday, today's worse.
这是昨天的画面 今天更糟
This storm is unreal.
这次的风暴令人难以置信
I’m on my way to Wick now. The storm hit there this morning.
我正在去威克的路上 风暴今天早上登陆
Apparently the seawall's collapsed... it's a huge mess.
显然防波堤垮了... 情况糟透了
A lot of people are missing.
很多人下落不明
I haven't seen anything like that in a while.
我好久都没看到这种惨状
We've been asked to check the sea defenses further south.
有人叫我们去检查南部的防波堤
Sure. What do you need?
没问题 你需要什么?
Manpower if you've got it.
多派点人手
We need as many guys that you can find as you can spare.
你那里有多少人就派多少人
I’ll take care of it. I’ll call you later.
我会处理的 回头打给你
Listen, Toni... Yeah?
东尼 听我说... 怎样?
If it gets any worse, don't hang about.
如果情况恶化 就马上离开
Yeah. Yeah.
好的
Now Toni, I mean it.
东尼 记住了
Okay. See you, Rob.
好 回头见
Did the wind do that?
被风吹的吗?
No...it's wave damage.
不... 是浪打的
What kind of wave would do that?
那要多大的海浪啊?
Is Danny back from Thurston?
丹尼从瑟斯顿回来了没?
Yes.
回来了
Get a chopper and pick him up, and Mic and Kev.
让直升机去接他 还有米克和凯文
Matter of fact get all the help you can find.
有多少人全接过来
Is he all right up there?
他在那里不会有事吧?
Yeah. He'll be fine.
当然 不会有事的
He'll be fine.
会没事的
You need to review this.
你过来看看
Pressure's continuing to drop in the North Sea.
北海的气压持续降低
Our press offices are pushing for further updates.
新闻中心催我们 给他们最新动态
We're inundated with requests.
我们快被电♥话♥淹没了
I need to run the latest shipping forecast by you...
你看一下最新的货运预报...
Okay. Okay. Quiet everyone!
好了 各位安静
This storm we've been tracking for the last few days...
这几天我们跟踪的这个风暴...
I need everything on it.
我需要它所有的情报
Where it's headed, how fast.
它的前进方向 速度
Get me the latest atmospheric pressure reports for the northeast.
给我东北部最新的气压报告
Yes, sir.
好的
And everything you've got from the British Oceanic Data Centre.
还有英国海洋数据中心的数据
All right? Right away.
好吗? 这就办
In 40 minutes I’m briefing the Deputy Prime Minister.
40分钟后 我要跟副首相做简报
the Thames Barrier became operational in 1983
泰晤士水闸 于1983年正式启用
and is the largest fixed tidal defense system in the world.
是世上最大的 固定式潮汐防洪系统
It has 10 moveable gates stretching 500 meters across the river
共有十个活动式闸门 横跨五百公尺河道
and is capable of holding back billions of gallons...
它能挡住好几十亿加仑...
of water that would otherwise flood London.
侵袭伦敦的洪水
The Barrier is what lets you sleep safely at night.
有了它 伦敦人才能安然入睡
Good morning. Morning.
早安 早安
Samantha Morrison.
莎曼珊·莫里森
You're okay.
你可以进去了
Miss Morrison, these came for you.
莫里森小姐 这是给你的
Oh...Thank you.
谢谢
We going shopping then?
要去买♥♥东西了?
Just got one job. I’ll make it quick.
我还有一件事要做 很快就完
I’m looking forward to this.
我期待了好久
It’s been awhile since we did anything together.
我们有一阵子没有一起出去了
authorities are still searching for bodies following the...
有关单位仍在搜寻在苏格兰· 威克洪水中...
severe flooding that occurred in Wick, Scotland.
遇难人员的尸体
Damage is estimated to be in excess of...
损失估计超过...
What is it?
怎么回事?
Nothing. Let's get going.
没事 我们走吧
Good morning Frank.
早安 法兰克
Boss.
早上好 头
Hear the news?
有新闻吗?
This will be what you're interested in then.
你对这个一定有兴趣
Figures from the tidal gauges at Morry and Aberdeen.
莫利和阿伯丁的潮汐测量数据
Things aren't looking too clever with this storm in Scotland.
苏格兰风暴的情况很不乐观
Is this likely to have an impact on our timings?
这对我们时间的估算 会有影响吗?
Nothing's showing up as yet.
目前还没有
But will double check with the Met Office now.
我们正在跟气象局查对
Only ten hours to high tide.
再过十个小时就满潮了
Can you recalculate the tide's expected height
在它抵达伦敦大桥前
when it reaches London Bridge?
你能不能再算一次潮水预测高度?
I’ll activate the normal protocol for a high tide closure.
我来启动满潮时关闭水门时的程序
No problem.
没问题
the rescue operation continues here in Wick.
威克的救难行动仍在进行
Despite continuing hazardous conditions.
尽管情况危急
Air rescue support is being called in,
空中搜救部队已经抵达
but those who needed rescue far outnumber available resources.
但需要救援的人太多 资源严重不足
Leaving many stranded on roof tops and high ground.
有许多人仍被困在屋顶和地势较高的地方
The figures from Wick show the current death toll at 21.
威克传来数字 死亡21人
Another 15 are missing.
15人失踪
电影精选列表