Arthur.
阿瑟
I’m sorry to hear about your casualties.
我对贵国的事故表示遗憾
Why... I appreciate that Arthur.
多谢关心
And I’ll convey your sentiments to the Prime Minister.
我会转告给首相
I’m sure your aware the Dow's dropped
您应该已经知道
a further forty points over night.
道琼斯指数一夜之间跌了40点
Confidence has been low here since the storm damage in Maine.
缅因风灾之后 国内信心指数一直很低靡
And we have got some big players dumping some huge
有些股市大玩家 已经在大量...
quantities of stock.
抛售股票
We could be facing a major meltdown.
股市搞不好要崩♥盘♥
Well, I’m sorry to hear that Arthur...
我很遗憾 阿瑟...
but you know, just at this moment we're trying...
你知道 我们正在面临一场...
to deal with the human catastrophe.
人类史上的浩劫
I’m just calling to let you know
我只是想提醒你
you could be facing an economic one too.
你可能也要面对经济上的浩劫
A couple of these guys have started dumping U.K. stock.
有些人已经开始抛售英国股票
It’s having a ripple effect.
产生了连锁反应
Thanks Arthur. I’ll talk to you later.
谢谢 阿瑟 稍候再打给你
Do you want the Treasury?
去财政部?
Yeah.
对
Has Toni called in?
东尼有没有打来?
No, no, nothing to worry about.
没有 没什么好担心的
No, just let me know when he calls in.
他打来就通知我
All right there now. Bye.
好 再见
Hi Sam.
嗨 珊
Hi.
嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
Problem on Pier One. No one else available.
一号♥码头有问题 别人都没空
Well, it'll probably do you good to get your hands dirty.
那就亲自干吧 偶尔干点活对你有好处
You're looking well.
你气色不错
Thanks.
谢谢
I hear business is good. Anna still running things for you?
听说你们生意兴隆 安娜还在帮你管事?
Well, nothing's changed. She gives the orders.
一切照旧 她发号♥施令
I obey.
我则听命行事
Nice flowers.
好漂亮的花
And I know it's not your birthday.
我知道今天不是你生日
Well, I know. It’s great isn't it?
我知道 很棒吧?
Yeah, it's great. Does he know you hate roses?
是很棒 他知道你讨厌玫瑰吗?
Oh...look at this. It must be my lucky day.
真想不到 今天八成是我的幸运日
They've sent me the big boss to push around.
他们居然派大老板来听我指挥
How are you Rob? Hello Frank.
罗伯 你好吗? 你好 法兰克
Looking as lovely as ever.
你还是那么英俊
Yeah. Should we go?
可以开始了吗?
Why not.
好吧
We interrupt this program for breaking...
以下为各位插播
news from the English coast.
来自沿岸地区的特别报导
This'll be a storm that hit Wick...
今天稍早袭击...
and Arbroath earlier today...
威克和阿布洛斯的风暴...
is continuing to wreak havoc further south.
正在持续南移
Having left a trail of devastation in Scotland
风暴在蹂躏苏格兰之后
the storm is now battering the coastal towns of northern England.
转而重创英国北部海岸线城镇
Our guys don't think it's anything major...
我们的人认为问题并不严重...
but with this early closure,
但是因为要提早关水闸
and seeing how we pay you guys so much just to sit around,
而且 介于你们平时光拿钱又没事干
I thought I might call on your services.
所以我想 不如叫你们来干点啥
I think you mean specialist expertise, don't you?
你的意思是 想看我们的专业技能吧?
and a help line has been set up...
目前已成立救助专线...
Have you finished?
好了吗?
for anyone worried about friends or relatives...
那些担心亲人朋友的人可以打...
Not yet.
还没有
These lines will be manned 24 hrs a day until further notice.
专线24小时都有人接听 直到有进一步通知为止
What do you reckon?
你觉得怎么样?
It could be corrosion.
可能是被腐蚀
Or?
还有呢?
A wear problem on the main bearings.
主承轴磨损
Which will affect lift capacity.
所以会影响举升性能
Yeah. We thought as much.
跟我们的想法一样
Leave it with me.
交给我吧
I’ll run some ultra-sonic tests, if it turns up positive...
我来做超音波测试 要是结果不好的话...
We wait 9 months for the parts to arrive.
我们要等九个月 才能拿到新零件
Frank...
法兰克...
Frank I’m... it's Pete down on Pier 3.
我是比特 在三号♥码头
There's a hydraulic problem I need you to look at.
这里的液压系统出问题了 你来看看
On my way. Sorry.
我马上来 抱歉
Duty calls. All right.
我要开工了 没问题
Mel, where are you? It’s me.
梅儿 你在哪里? 是我
Give us a call back please. It’s Dad. Okay.
给我回电 我是爸爸
Hi. I’m sorry I can't come to the phone right now.
抱歉现在无法接电♥话♥
But if you leave me a...
请留下...
Oh my God. Look at that. Those poor people.
天啊 你看 可怜的人
Get your paper! Here you go, darling.
买♥♥报纸 你的报纸
Thank you very much. Storm body count rises!
谢谢惠顾 风灾死亡人数攀升
Storm body count rises! Late Standard!
风灾死亡人数攀升
I want to know that we're not going to need any more
我希望今天结束之前
body bags before this day its out.
不会再有伤亡传出
Latest figures have the storm heading east into the North Sea...
最新数据显示 风暴正转往北海...
towards the Hook of Holland.
朝着荷兰角前进
That's what you told me this morning.
今天早上你就这么说的
What about Arbroath?
阿布洛斯呢?
Sir, with all due respect the storm is not behaving
恕我冒昧 这个风暴的行进方向
within expected parameter.
无法预测
Oh God.
老天
Has the danger passed? Yes or no?
危险到底过去了没? 是或不?
It's difficult to say.
很难说
If the prevailing winds were to drive the storm south,
若盛行季风把风暴带向南方
the surge would be squeezed between
风暴潮将会被挤入英国海岸线
the British coastline and mainland Europe.
和欧洲大♥陆♥之间
Now this creates a funneling effect and raises sea level.
这会引起漏斗效应 导致海平面提高
But that's just a worst case scenario.
但那是最糟的情况
Most surges lose momentum before that.
多数风暴潮到那之前会失去动能
They, they just peter out.
并逐渐消失
Not always, though?
但也有例外吧?
No. Not always.
有例外
So? What do you think?
怎么样了?
Oh, nothing of immediate concern. She's pretty tough.
没什么大问题 它很稳
Yeah. How much longer do you need?
你还要多久?
What's your deadline for closure?
几点关水闸?
Um, well.. we need you out of here in two and a half hours.
你必须在两个半小时后离开
Well, well in that case,
如果是这样
I’ll get out of your way as soon as possible then.
我最好别再烦你了
Shall l?
对吧?
You know I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
Yeah, yeah.
我知道
Okay. Well you can manage until Frank gets back.
法兰克回来之前 你一个人行吧?
Oh yeah. Don't worry about me.
不用为我担心
His name is Duncan.
他叫邓肯
We've been out a few times.
我们出去过几次
I don't need to explain myself to you.
本来我没必要跟你解释
Yes that's right. So why are you...
没错 那你为什么...
Explaining yourself.
还要解释?
Cause you asked.
因为你问了
No I didn't.
我没有
Cause you wanted to know.
因为你想知道
He's an architect.
他是个建筑师
Oh really?
是吗?
England are 2 nil up!
英国以2比0领先
I thought you were on Pier 3,
我以为你去三号♥码头了
I didn't think you were checking the scores.
没想到你去看球赛
2 ni... Oh, you're Canadian. Why would you care?
你是加拿大人 当然不懂
2 nil.
2比0
电影精选列表