So we need media cooperation.
那就需要媒体合作
It will be critical.
这很关键
Otherwise we're looking...
不然会有...
at hundreds of thousands being...
成千上万的人...
left stranded in the flood zone.
被困在洪水区
Right.
好吧
I’m declaring a State of Emergency.
我来宣布紧急状态
This just in...
以下是...
the Emergency Management Committee Cobra has...
应急管理委员会...
South of the River Thames...
泰晤士河以南...
the evacuation officials are...
疏散负责人...
The City of London...
伦敦市...
Government advise urges those who...
政♥府♥呼吁...
Watch out! Watch out!
小心
Go! Clear the way!
让开!
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
快...
Back! Back up!
退回去
high ground where ever possible...
前往地势较高的地方...
initiate the gate closure now!
现在关闭水闸
Right away Sam.
这就办
Tell Frank I’m heading down to the machine room now.
告诉法兰克我现在去机房♥
Yes ma'am.
好的
It’s just down here.
就在下面
Come on Bill, where are ya?
比尔 你在哪里?
Is this your first time down here?
这是你第一次下来?
Yeah.
对
Is it? Oh, okay.
是吗? 那好
So where we heading mate?
我们要去哪里?
Down to the lower pump room.
去泵房♥
Got to change a circuit board.
换快电路板
Alright mate.
知道了
I have to brief the Prime Minister
我要对首相做简报
so I need a status update.
给我最新情况
The Barrier has initiated closure
已经启动水闸关闭程序
and evacuation procedures have been activated.
疏散行动也已经开始
But sir, no population movement on this scale,
但是从来没有尝试过
in this time frame has ever been attempted.
在这么短的时间内疏散这么多人
We're dealing with millions of people.
我们面对的是几百万人
The space between the gate
水闸的空隙
and the cill has reduced to 75mm.
只剩下75毫米
We're right on target.
进展顺利
I couldn't get through to Kate.
我联♥系♥不到凯特
I’ve spoken to her. It’s fine.
我跟她通过话了 没事的
Sam.
珊
Yeah?
怎么样?
We have to get these people out of here.
我们必须疏散这里的人
Time's moving on.
时间不多了
Frank and the boys are refusing to go.
法兰克他们不肯走
I’m not going to leave without them.
我也不肯丢下他们
Please evacuate and make your way to the nearest emergency exit.
请立即从最近的紧急出口疏散
Dad.
爸爸
Please evacuate and make your way to the nearest emergency exit.
请立即由最近的紧急出口疏散
I think we should get out of here.
我们最好离开这里
Please evacuate and make your way to the nearest emergency exit.
请立即由最近的紧急出口疏散
It’s going to be at least 45 minutes...
至少要45分钟...
before all schools at risk...
危险区内的学校...
in the zone have been cleared.
才能疏散完毕
That means we may not get to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in time.
所以我们不能 及时赶到伊丽莎白女王医院
The patient population there,
那里约有两千名
approximately 2000.
病患
This came in a few moments ago, ma'am.
这是几分钟前收到的
The Suffex coast... half an hour ago.
沙佛克海岸 半小时前的情景
Prioritize the schools.
学校优先
Yes ma'am.
我知道了
Bloody hell! It’s a proper mission getting down here, isn't it.
要命 下来一趟真不容易
Yeah. Nearly there.
是啊 快到了
Alright. Up you go then.
行了 你上去吧
Why I got to go?
为什么要我上去?
I’m too fat.
我太胖了
Too sweet...sweet, Bill.
你真好 比尔
You do work here, don't ya?
这可是你的活
It’s filthy up here, Bill.
上面脏死了
I know.
我知道
Boss!!
老大
You ought to look at these tidal gauge figures.
过来看看 潮汐测量仪的数据
Excuse me.
失陪
Put me through to Commissioner Nash at Cobra.
给我接紧急应变小组的纳许
Hello Sam.
你好 珊
Ma'am.
女士
We've just received some new information.
我们收到最新数据
The surge is growing in size...
风暴潮越来越高...
and is traveling up the estuary...
抵达河口时的高度...
at a height of 4 to 6 meters.
为4到6公尺
How long have we got?
我们还有多久?
It’s a matter of minutes before it hits us.
只剩下几分钟了
Sam. Patch all video feeds from...
珊 立即把水闸的...
the Barrier through to us immediately.
所有画面转给我们
Yes ma'am.
遵命
Oh my God!
天啊!
Run.
快跑
Sir!
长官
I need to deal with my crew.
我要去通知工作人员
I’ll go.
我去
Sam, you stay where you are.
珊 留在这里
I’ll go with Frank.
我跟法兰克去
No. No time to argue.
不行 没有时间争论了
Let's go.
我们走
We need to relocate now.
我们必须离开
Sir?
先生?
Please God they got out.
希望他们已经离开了
What's that?
那是什么?
Let's get out of here!
快走
Frank!
法兰克!
Oh no!
不!
We need to hurray up.
我们得快一点
What about the others?
其它人怎么了?
My crew? What about Leonard?
我的同事呢? 李奥纳呢?
Sam. We haven't got time.
珊 没有时间了
We have to go up now.
我们必须马上上去
No. No. No! Now! We have to go up now!
不... 我们现在就得上去
Drive on! Get out of my way!
开车! 别挡路!
Dad I think we should walk.
爸 我们最好步行
I know you're frightened sweetheart, but please.
女儿 我知道你很害怕
We need to get to high ground and we will.
我们要去地势比较高的地方
Okay?
是吗?
We're not going to get anywhere fast by walking.
如果走路我们那都去不了
So let's just...sit tight.
忍♥着点 好吗?
Okay?
好吗?
Come on Zak!
快点 柴克
There's water coming in here mate.
这里进水了
What about it?
那又怎么样?
That can't be right, can it?
这不太对劲吧?
Well what did you think is above your head son?
你以为 在你头顶上的是什么?
I don't know.
不知道
The Thames.
是泰晤士河
Relax. There's 8 meters of earth and rock between us and the river.
别紧张 我们跟泰晤士河之间 隔着八公尺的土石
You think it's safe here?
你觉得在这里很安全?
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't.
不安全就不会来了
Job done? Can we go now?
好了吗? 可以走了吗?
Yeah.
可以了
电影精选列表