It looks so awful. It’s infected.
看起来很糟 伤口已经感染了
No, it doesn't really hurt.
一点都不痛啊
Listen this is...
听着 这会...
Don't say this is going to sting a bit.
别说这会有点刺痛
Let me see.
让我看一下
God Bloody hell.
天啊 痛死了
Did Duncan make you laugh?
邓肯也会逗你笑吗?
Oh yeah, all the time.
会啊 他让我笑口常开
Does that hurt?
会痛吗?
It bloody does now!
现在会了
You'll need to get this looked at properly.
你得找个医生看看
I really miss you.
我真的很想你
Now you're supposed to say it.
你也要说你想我才对啊
Don't.
不要
Don't what?
不要什么?
You know what I’m saying.
你心里明白
Don't you remember. There's reasons.
你不记得了? 我们分手的原因
No. No. I gave you them.
不 都是我的错
It’s the stupidest thing...
离开你是我一生中...
I've ever done in my life and I’m sorry.
最大的错误 我很抱歉
My biggest regret.
我最大的遗憾
Come on.
快走
It isn't safe here. We better get going.
这里不安全 快走
Army Police, stand still.
我们是宪兵 不要动
We're not looters.
我们不是趁火打劫
No, he's injured.
他受伤了
That's... We just broke in for medicine.
我们闯进来是来找药的
I wouldn't mention today about breaking in.
最好别提我们闯进来的事
Look, get in touch with Commissioner Nash at Cobra.
听着 联络紧急应变小组的 纳许局长
She can vouch for us.
她可以为我们作证
Mr. & Mrs. Morrison?
你们是莫里森夫妇?
Yeah.
对
You're a hard team to track down.
两位还真难找
We've got instructions to take you to the Defiant Engineering.
我们奉命送你们去公♥司♥
Come with me.
请跟我来
This all looks great but in real life we're dealing
理论上很不错 但是现实中
with massive unpredictable forces.
有很多无法预测的变数
I don't care what your model says.
我不管你的模型怎么说
There's no way we can guage or predict what's gonna happen
一旦这两股水势交会
when these two bodies of water come together.
没人能预测会发生什么事
It’s a hell of a risk Mum.
局长 这风险太大
And the chances of it working out the way the professor
照教授预期的成功机率
thinks it will, must be a million to one.
肯定只有百万分之一
Leonard?
李奥纳?
I've taken all known variables
我考虑了所有已知的变量
into consideration including the issue of timing.
包括时间的问题
I think my plan will work.
我想可以奏效
Crossley, have you and your...
克斯利 你和你的...
Waterways Team looked at these figures.
水道小组 检查过这些数据了?
Yes and I concur with the professor.
是的 我同意教授的说法
They're as accurate as we can hope for at this stage.
这些数据已经尽可能地精准了
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
I've got an idea.
我有个主意
Be back in a minute.
我马上回来
Come on dad. Can you come help?
爸爸 你可以来帮我吗?
And you.
你也来
Blind faith in computer models...
我们这么惨就是因为...
is what got us into this mess in the first place.
盲目地相信计算机模型
Ignoring computer models...
忽视我的计算机模型...
Please, what are the timing issues?
别说了 时间算得怎么样了?
Low tide at the barrier is ten forty-five AM.
水坝的低潮期 是上午10点45分
For this to work we have to open the...
要想成功我们必须...
sleuce gates at precisely nine fifteen.
在9点15分准时打开上游闸门
The barrier gates will have to be lowered before
水坝门必须在上游闸门的水
the sleuce gate waters reach them.
抵达之前打开
The barrier is not currently operational...
你应该知道水坝目前...
as you well know professor.
无法运作
Yeah indeed but I've spoken with Samantha Morrison.
我知道 但我跟莎曼珊谈过
There is a way of lowering...
我们有办法...
the barrier but we don't have much time.
降低水闸但是时间不多了
If the barrier gate can't be lowered...
若不降低水坝...
then the plan with the sleuce gates won't work.
防水的计划就行不通
No. No.
行不通
We'd be gambling with millions of lives.
我们拿百万人生命在赌
So you're asking me to open...
你要打开上游闸门...
the sleuce gates unleashing millions of gallons...
释放数百万加仑的水...
of water before we know for sure whether...
但是我们又不清楚能否顺利开坝泻水...
we can lower the barrier. How sure are you?
你为什么这样有信心?
I’m sending my son and daughter-in-law to the barrier.
我让儿子和媳妇去水闸那边
Does that answer your question?
这样还不够吗?
I need to brief the DPM before we do this.
我要在开始前向副首相报告
Richardson
理查德森
Mum.
女士
Dad.
爸
They found us!
他们找到我们了!
Come on...here
快来 这边
Come on.
快点
Makeshift messages on rooftops like this...
像金丝雀码头楼顶...
one here at Canary Wharf are starting...
这样的求救信♥号♥♥纷纷出现在...
to appear all over London.
伦敦各处
Mum, this outlines manpower in the key positions on the sleuce gates.
这是上游闸门关键位置的 人力配置图
...Over two hundred thousand people were still
...泰晤士河决堤时
in the flood zone when the Thames reached it's banks.
还有20多万人受困在洪水区
And just when we thought that no one could have survived,
就在我以为没人生还时
thousands of people are holding up
成千上万的人
signs telling us they're alive.
举起求救标语
There are people still alive.
他们还活着
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Sir. I need the go ahead.
先生 我需要您的许可
We're running out of time.
快没有时间了
But I've already spoken to the Prime Minister about it,
我已经跟首相谈过了
but I need to know, is this our only option.
但我要知道 这是我们唯一的选择吗?
I’m afraid so, or we do nothing.
恐怕是的 处此之外没其他办法
I’m damn sure you'll agree that is not an optional.
我相信您也同意 没有别的选择
But this plan hinges on the barrier gates...
但这个计划的成败在于水坝...
opening when we know the electronics have...
我们已经确定 电动系统...
already been wiped out completely.
已经不能用了
This backup system may not be operational either.
备用系统可能也不行
How sure are you it'll work?
你怎么确定能行?
The mechanized override facility is designed...
备用机械传动系统的存在...
to operate the gates in the event...
就是为了在电机系统失灵时...
of an electronics system failure.
控制水闸的运作
But you don't sound too certain about it.
但是你听起来并不是很肯定
There are no guarantees that this will work Minister,
当然不能百分百之的保证
but this is our only hope.
但却是唯一的希望
But the key thing is...
但是关键是...
We need a decision
我们必须做决定
With the high risk of failure sir, we cannot take this action.
失败的机率太高 不能冒险
Sir, we're out of options. We need to do this.
先生 我们已经别无选择
Minister, I’ll go to the barrier myself.
副首相先生 我亲自去水闸
Go ahead.
干吧
How's it going?
情况如何?
All set.
准备好了
Are you sure you're okay to do this?
你确定你要这么做?
Yeah, I’m fine.
我没问题
Anyway, I kind of don't want us to be apart anymore.
总而言之 我不想再跟你分开
Let's go.
走吧
What's the matter?
怎么了?
The girls have been picked up
搜救行动小组
by a mobile search and rescue unit.
找到您的女儿了
电影精选列表