hold on to Emma... just stay together.
不要走散了
Mum... I’m really scared. Mum?
我好怕 妈?
Stay together...
呆在一起...
Mobile phone service will be restored as soon as possible.
手♥机♥讯号♥将会尽快恢复
Find the key!
快找钥匙
Find the key!
钥匙
Bill!
比尔!
Zak! Zak!
柴克!
Bill! Bill!
比尔
Zak! Zak!
柴克!
Rob, come look at this.
罗伯 你过来看
It’s soft.
空心的
This way.
有办法了
Zak! Zak!
柴克!
It’s soft.
空心的
This way.
这边来
Easy. Careful. That way.
慢慢来 小心点 那边走
you all right?
没事吧?
You okay?
还好吧?
Where'd you lot come from?
你们是从哪儿冒出来的?
It’s a long story.
说来话长
It was like a tidal wave come right through the roof!
就像潮水从天花板灌进来
I’m afraid a tunnel's collapsed or something!
我还以为是地道塌了
I’m afraid it's a lot worse than that!
情况比你想的更糟
Come on we have to go! Come on!
我们得走了 快点
Get move. We need to go! Let's go!
走 走吧
Are you all right Dad?
爸 你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
我很好
You took your inhaler didn't you?
你用喷雾剂了吗?
Yeah, a while back. I don't need it yet.
刚才用了 现在还没事
Listening. The worst is over, I promise.
听我说 最糟的时候已经过去 我保证
They're going to come and get us, ok, they are.
他们很快会来救我们
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
They're going to come and get us
他们会来救我们
and then we'll gonna go and find Mum.
然后我们再去找妈
What makes you so sure she's even alive?
你凭什么确定她还活着?
Because the alternative is more than I think I can bare.
因为要是她死了 我也活不下去
You okay?
你还好吧?
Okay now.
现在没事了
Listen, somebody is coming.
有人来了
Mind yourself now.
管自己吧
They're workers?
他们是工人?
Two workers. Maybe they'll help us.
两个都是工人 也许他们能帮我们
You okay?
没事吧?
Yeah. Which way out?
没事 要从哪里出去?
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
I’ll go and have a look. Okay.
我去看看
Remind me to look up there. You stay here.
我去看看 你们呆在这儿
Sam. Sam, wait up... Wait up.
珊 等一下
The first service guys have scoffed all...
救难人员把...
the biscuits as usual, so I brought you these.
饼干都搜光了 只能给你倒杯
Tea. Coffee.
咖啡了
They're damn smart girls, Mum.
你两个女儿都很机灵
I was thinking of all the times over the years
这些年来我不知多少次
when I sat with worried parents,
陪着那些心急如焚的父母
not knowing where their kids are, if they're hurt or...
他们不知孩子的下落 是否受伤...
I had no idea what they were going through.
但我无法体会他们的心境
After losing John...
失去约翰之后...
the girls...
我的女儿...
if anyth...
万一...
Mum, no ifs... not with Claire and Emma.
不会 克蕾儿和艾玛不会有事
no ifs.
不会
Just one variable can throw off an entire forecast.
只有一个变量能推♥翻♥所有预测
Keith...
凯斯...
Worst storm in our history and I got it wrong.
历史上最强的风暴 我错了
Keith, don't torture yourself.
凯斯 不要自责了
We all got it wrong.
我们都错了
People make mistakes everyday but mine's gonna cost lives.
人们每天都会犯错 但我犯的错却会害死人
Maybe thousands of them.
也许害死了好几千人
You mustn’t do this to yourself.
不要折磨自己
Nobody could've predicted this, nobody.
没人能预测到这事
Keep it together. We've gotta do what we can now.
我们必须振作起来 全力以赴
You never told me if it’s serious...
你还没告诉我 你和...
especially someone called Duncan.
那个叫邓肯的人是认真的吗
So is it serious or what?
是认真的吗?
I don't do serious anymore.
不 我不再谈感情了
What happened to us Sam?
我们怎么会变成这样?
It just didn't work out.
没缘分吧
What?
怎么了?
What?
怎么了?
I’m doing it again.
我又来了
So many things I want to say,
我有好多话想说
and I don't have the courage to say it.
却没有勇气开口
I miss Tony.
跟东尼也是这样
I thought I could speak to Tony for the rest of my life
我以为还有大半辈子 可以慢慢跟他说
and now he's gone
现在他却走了
and that...
还有爸爸...
he's lived with what's happening today,
他多年来一直担心着今天的事
his whole career
这是他一生的心血
and I've spent years hating him for it.
我却因此对他怀恨在心
I got it wrong Sam.
珊 我错了
About so many things.
好多事情我都错了
The water's pouring in up there...
上面的水势很大
there's no way out from here. All right.
从这里出不去
I think I've got a bit of a plan.
听着 我有个计划
If memory serves me,
要是我没记错的话
about one hundred and fifty metres down there,
往前走150公尺
on the other side, there's an air shaft.
另一边有个通气孔
If it's not flooded we could perhaps
如果没有淹水的话
get to ground level that way.
我们可以爬上地面
During the Blitz, hundreds of people would come down
德军空袭期间 有成百上千的人
here and use these tunnels as shelters.
把这儿当作防空洞
Government put up these massive
所以政♥府♥装了这些厚重的
steel blast doors, closed them in.
钢制防爆门 人在里面
Sealed them in from the explosive side.
躲避外面的爆♥炸♥
There's gotta be one from this station.
这车站附近一定有一扇防爆门
Down the concourse there's a cue map or something,
大厅后面的地图 应该能找到点什么
If we can find it, get it closed,
要是能把它关上
to buy us enough time to get
就能争取到足够的时间
in that air shaft and get out of here.
从通气孔爬出去
Yeah.
好
All right... All right.
好主意...
Run!
快跑!
This way, come on!
这边 快点!
Keep going through there.
继续往前走
This is it!
就是这里
We've gotta find a handle or something!
快找个把手或什么的
That's it!
找到了
Give me a hand! Come on! That's it!
来帮忙 这就是
You gotta use all your weight! Seal it off!
使劲儿点 把门关上
Go.. Go... go... Go on mate!...
加油
Get it closed! It’s coming again!
关门 水又来了
Coming again!
水来了
Bill!
比尔!
Bill!
比尔!
Hold my hand! Bill!
抓住我的手
Hi, are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I think I found a way out. Okay.
我好像找到出路了 好
This must be what Bill's talking about.
这一定就是比尔说的通气孔
电影精选列表