It’s got to be a mistake.
一定是弄错了
I do think we need to listen to what your father has to say.
我想 我们该听听你父亲说什么
I don't care what he has to say.
我不在乎他想说什么
He's been wrong from the very start and he won't accept it!
他从一开始就错了 却拒绝承认
My figures indicate that this storm will overwhelm the Thames Barrier.
我的数据显示 大水将会淹没泰晤士水闸
Are you saying that central London is now at risk?
你是说伦敦市中心有危险?
I’m afraid I am.
恐怕是
I've been trying Mum all morning and she's not picking up.
我早上一直打电♥话♥给妈 她没接电♥话♥
No population movement on this scale,
从来没人试过
in this time frame has ever been attempted.
在这么短的时间内 疏散这么多人
We're dealing with millions of people.
我们面对的是好几百万人
Please evacuate and make your way to the nearest emergency exit.
请从最近的紧急出口撤离
I’m declaring a State of Emergency.
我宣布进入紧急状况
There's water coming in here mate.
有水进来了
Well what did you think is above your head son?
你认为在你头顶的是什么?
I don't know. The Thames.
不知道 泰晤士河
Run.
快跑
Open your door! I can't! It won't open!
把门打开 我打不开
Run!
快跑!
It’s Professor Morrison.
是莫里森教授
We need that man here.
我们需要他
He's the only one who can tell us now if we have a chance to stop this.
只有他才能告诉我们 有没有挽回局面的机会
Rob.
罗伯!
Rob!
罗伯!
This is turning into one
这已经变成
of the worst natural disasters ever recorded.
有史以来最大的自然灾害
More than two hundred thousand
目前仍有20多万人
people are still unaccounted for,
下落不明
and emergency services are stretched to breaking point.
紧急救援能力已经到达极限
The scale of the disaster is a reminder of what the citizens
此场灾害的规模让人想起
of New Orleans faced two years ago.
两年前的新奥尔良风灾
Londoners were taken almost entirely by surprise
风暴潮涌入泰晤士河口
as the storm surge hit the Thames estuary.
让整个伦敦措手不及
The White House pledged support...
白宫保证...
from all US military personnel based here...
让这里基地的美军全力协助...
where are they?
他们在哪儿?
Ten US Chinooks are being sent to us from Mildenhall, mum.
密尔登要派十架支奴干直升机
Why is it taking so long?
为什么等这么久?
What are our helicopters doing?
我们的直升机在做什么?
All in the field I’m afraid... evacuees...
都派出去了 疏散居民...
transporting medics to field hospitals...
给医院运送药品...
and currently we're airlifting six hundred inmates
目前正在空运六百名贝玛许监狱
from Belmarsh Prison.
的犯人
Prisoners...
囚犯...
just make it fast.
搞快点吧
Rob!
罗伯!
Help us!
救命
Hurry!
快点
Come on!
出来
Help! Help!
救命
Help...
救命
My hand's stuck! I can't...
我的手卡住了...
I’ll take you out. It’s okay. We'll help you!
我们会救你的
The Dow dropped to five hundred points before the close.
收盘时道琼指数跌五百点
What?
什么?
The Nikkei's in free fall. Everyone's dumping the pound.
日经指数也直线下跌 大家都在抛售英镑
Half a million trades in the last hour alone.
上个小时就有500多万笔交易
Yeah but how is this happening? Get me the treasury.
这怎么可能? 接财政部
Communication with the treasury
目前和财政部部的通讯
is intermittent at the moment.
不稳定
Moyes from the US Federal Bank is on hold.
美国联邦银行的莫伊斯在等你
You need to take it here.
您要去那边接
Arthur? I’m here now.
阿瑟 我来了
How are you bearing up?
还挺得住吧?
Well on top of everything else, the pound is taking a beating.
别的就不说了 现在英镑跌得很惨
Arthur, we need your help.
阿瑟 我们需要你帮忙
Unfortunately, we're all in the same boat.
可惜我们现在自顾不暇
The Dow's been hammered and the dollar has dropped...
道指也跌得很惨 美元在两小时内...
three percent in two hours...
跌了3%...
Our first responsibility has to be to stabilities our...
我们的当务之急是...
own currency and markets.
稳定自己的货币和市场
Yeah but you can't isolate the US economy like that.
你不能只顾美国经济
When the River Thames overflows it just doesn't affect London,
泰晤士河泛滥 影响的不只是伦敦
It floods Wall Street too.
华尔街也会受到波及
Point taken. But restoring confidence...
这我懂 但是重建人们...
in the currency market isn't going to be easy...
对货币市场的信心并不容易...
we need time.
这需要时间
Yeah, and time is something neither of us have,
可惜我们都没有时间
and I don't need to remind you that the United States
不用我提醒你 美国和英国
has major financial interests in this country,
有着重大的经济利益
and if we go under, I assure you the impact
要是我们崩♥盘♥的话
will be felt all the way across the Atlantic...
大西洋彼岸的你们也会遭殃
Get me the Treasury... Treasury...
接财政部 但是财政部...
Whatever it takes!
去想办法!
Rob! Are you okay?
罗伯! 你还行吗?
I’m fine. Just get in. Quick.
我没事 快上来
I was so scared...
我真怕...
What happened... your leg okay?
怎么了... 你的腿还行吗?
I’m good. I’m OK.
我很好
Pull... Pull... Pull... Pull... Pull...
用力拉...
Okay...
没事...
Dad!
爸
Hold on!
撑住
Help me
救命
She's going underwater dad...
爸 她要沉下去了...
I’m coming.
我来了
Dad! Come on! Is everything alright?
爸 快点 搞好了吗?
Hang on.
撑住
The water's rising! Quick dad!
水漫上来了 快点!
Hold on tight.
抓紧
Professor, Are you alright?
教授 你还好吧?
Patricia Nash.
我是纳许
Why have you brought me here?
你带我来这儿做什么?
We need your help, sir.
我们需要你帮助
If I’d been listened to when it mattered,
要是早点有人听我的话
this catastrophe might never have happened.
这场灾难就不会发生了
It’s not too late.
现在还不太迟
I’m sorry, I can't help you. I need to find my son.
抱歉 我帮不了你 我要去找儿子
There's not much you can do for him out there.
你出去也帮不了他
Your best chance to help him is to help us...
想要救他就得帮我们...
Your Barrier Breach model... we need access to it.
我们要你的水闸破损模式分♥析♥...
Your projections for collateral damage in the flood plain.
还有洪泛区的损害预估
They... They may not be relevant anymore.
这些数据恐怕已经不重要了
Of course they're relevant.
当然很重要
There are millions of lives still at risk.
这牵涉到好几百万条生命
I... I’ll need access to my database on the University server.
我必须进入 大学服务器的数据库
If it's still up and running...
如果他们还能用...
Is there anything else we can get you Professor?
还有什么需要我们帮忙的吗?
Yes. I need to find my son Rob.
有 去找我儿子罗伯
He's the best marine engineer in the country.
他是国内最优秀的海洋工程师
His company's under contract to the Barrier.
他的公♥司♥给水坝提供技术支持
Samantha Morrison...
莎曼珊·莫里森...
... is in charge of Barrier operations. Yes sir.
... 负责泰晤士河水坝的运作
I think he'd head for Defiant.
我想他是去了 无畏
Defiant?
无畏?
Ah, Defiant Engineering. Rob's company.
无畏工程公♥司♥ 罗伯的公♥司♥
It’s not far from the Barrier but it's on higher ground...
他公♥司♥离水闸不远 地势较高
There’s just a chance they might...
他们很可能...
If there's a chance we'll find them.
如果这样 我们会找到他们
Commissioner... this may all be too late.
这一切可能已经太迟了
电影精选列表