你怎么不告诉我
Why didnt you tell mey?
我担心的是莫斯
It was Moss I was worried about.
行吧
Well,
我把传动装置搞坏了 是吧
lve fucked the bloody transmission up now, havent I?
小鬼 你要柯林斯的香芍吗
Kid, you want Collinss banana?
彼得 你可以的 放轻松
Peter, you can do it. Take it easy.
谢谢你 祝你好运
Thank you very much. Best of Iuck.
谢谢你
Thank you.
塔鲁菲 我给了你一辆全新的车
Taruffi, I gave you a brand- new car.
你看看
Look at it!
后桥弯了
The rear axle is bent.
只剩第一 第三和第四挡位了
I only have the first, third and the fourth gear.
- 出什么事了 -我在富塔山口开下了大路
What happened? I went off. Futa Pass.
你坐法拉利的车回来的
Youre a passenger in a Ferrari.
你该走路回来的
You should have walkedl
- 好了要是绸受损 -我觉得这车撑不住了
All right. Any more damage- -1dontthink it can make it.
再有损伤 塔鲁菲 你就得赔钱
Any more damage, Taruffi, and you pay for it.
团长 现在玛沙拉蒂出局了
Commendatore, now that Maseratis out,
我们有把这些车开废的危险
we are in danger of running the cars into the ground.
让车手们稳住自己的位置
Order the drivers to hold their positions.
费这个劲干什么 反正他们也不会听
Yeah, why bother? They wont.
有什么问题吗 奥利维尔 你现在是第一名
Any problems, Olivier? You re the head of your class.
- 我会彻底赢下来的 -好 你可以的
Im going to win this outright. - All right, and you can.
柯林斯的车后桥没了 塔菲的车传动装置出了问题
Collinss back axle is gone. Theres a problem with Taffy s transmission.
这样就剩下塔鲁菲了 而他没了一个挡位
That leaves Taruffi, and he s lost a gear.
- 那就剩我和德波塔戈 -你和德波塔戈
So its me and de Portago. You and de Portago.
好了 走吧
Okay, let s go. Go.
但如果我们继续保持这个速度
But if we continue at this pace
- 考虑到工厂的未来 -我的工厂就是建立在赛车基础上的
For the future of the factory- My factory is built on racing.
他们是赛车手
They are racers.
我觉得我能做到
1think 1 can make it.
你最好是能 你个老头
You better, you geriatric.
如果你进不了前三 那你老婆就再也不会理你了
If you dont finish in the first three, your wife will never speak to you again.
还有你的孩子行了 丢吧
Nor your children. Okay, go for itl
贝拉怎么样了
How is Behra?
他没事
Hes okay.
他一直在赶上来
He kept coming.
他刹车 你过去 你刹车 他过去
He brakes, you pass. You brake, he passes.
不然就都别刹车
Or no one brakes.
- 这是干什么 -你需要换新胎
Whats going on here? - You need new rubber.
我没这个时间 检查胎压
I dont have time. Check the pressures.
- 奇蒂 检查轮胎 -内尔森 你检查过轰驶侧了吗
Chiti, check the tires. Nelson, did you check the front offside?
检查过了 没问题
Yes. Its okay.
我们这是在浪费时间 法拉利 走吧
Were wasting time, Ferrari. Come onl
奇蒂 检查驾驶侧
Chiti, check the front offside.
- 拜托 没事的 -奇蒂
Come on, theyre good. - Chitil
- 这轮胎已经磨损了 -能撑到布雷西亚吗
Theyre worn. Will it get us to Brescia?
能撑到布雷西亚吗
Will it get us to Brescia?
走走快啊
Go, gol Hurry upl
劳拉 女士 劳拉 拜托
Eh, eh, Laural Signoral Laura, please?
劳拉 拜托 拜托
Laura, please. Please.
劳拉 拜托
Laura, please?
拜托 劳拉 再来一张 拜托 劳拉
Please, Laura. Another one, please. Laural
为您带来干里拉力赛的
To bring you the latest....
最新消息 我相信你和我一样好奇
from the Mille Miglia, 1m sure you are as curious as I am
今天取得至高荣誉的是谁
to see who finished in glory today.
让我们来采访一下法拉利先生
Lets hear from Signor Ferra- -
法拉利先生 谁会赢
Signor Ferrari whos gonna win?
前五名中谁都有可能
Ht could be any of the first five.
那根德比恩的250呢
And what about Gendebien's 250?
他证明了即便是最小的法拉利也可以参与最高水平竞技
He demonstrates that even the smallest Ferrari can compete at the highest level.
- 他有可能赢吗 -他当然有可能赢
May he win? Of course he may winl
谁想做第二名
Who wants to come in second?
你知道她存在 但从来没告诉过我吗
You knew about her and you never told me?
他有权得到一个继承人
He is entitled to an heir.
我给了他一个
1 gave him one.
结果是 一个不够
As itturns out, one was not enough.
我给了他一个了 我给了他一个了
1gave him onel 1 gave him onel
爱德华多
Edoardqdol
爱德华多
Edoardqdol
爱德华多 回去 洗手
Edoardo, go back, wash your hands.
他们要来了
They're comingl
这孩子为车痢狂了
1think this guy is crazy about these cars.
他脑子里只有车
Hes only ever thinking about cars.
彼得 路
Petem hil
我不知道
I dont know.
我车坏掉之前 他就在我后面的
He was behind me until my car broke down.
他应该就在这附近
Hell be here somewhere.
团长
Commendatorey?
元帅 我们是来回收车的
Maresciallo, we are here to collect the car.
德波塔戈呢
De Portago?
他们把他带走了
They took him away.
1未!如要地
Helloy Piero.
- 是 -我是恩佐
Yes. Its Enzo.
我是来祝贺你的
I wanted to congratulate you.
今天出的事和你的胜利无关
Well, what happened is separate from your victory today.
这会载入史册的
It will go into the history books.
- 团长 -晚安 皮耶罗
:Commendatore- - Good night, Piero.
再一次 向你敬礼
And again, I salute you.
警♥察♥在从罗马过来的路上了
The police are on their way from Rome.
他们要那辆车
They want the car.
我不知道 不 我不知道什么时候可以 抱攻
I dont know. No, I dont know when. 1m sorry.
我会转告他你来过电♥话♥的
1 will tell him you called.
目前团长无法接电♥话♥
The Commendatore is not available.
抱歉 他现在很忙
lm sorry, he is really tied up.
现在法拉利先生无法回答你的问题
Signor Ferrari is not available to answer your questions.
团长
Commendatore.
这个轮子压到了路沿石 或者砖头
This wheel hit a curb stone, a brick.
有硬东西割进了轮胎里
Something solid to cut it
不是轮胎的问题
Ht wasnt the tire.
琳娜给我打电♥话♥了
Lina called me.
她想让我带你过去
She wants me to bring you there.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们都知道死亡近在依尺
We all know death is nearby.
不个个不
No, no, no, no.
不 孩子们不知道
No, children dont know.
死者的家人们不知道
Families dont know.
我得去和那些秃葡聊聊 然后你送我回家行吗
I have to talk to those vultures. Then drive me homey
塔沃尼 托马索
Tavonil Tommasol
恩佐
Enzol
她兑现了支票
She cashed the check.
你为什么要让车手继续使用低质量轮胎
Why did you keep running drivers on poor quality tires?
你知道你的疏忽导致了9条生命的逝去吗
Did you realize that your negligence cost the lives
其中还有5个是孩子
of nine people, including five children
你准备如何应对这些指控
How do you plan to respond to all the accusations?
你要如何解释这次的大规模伤亡
And how do you plan to justify the number of casualties?
- 去卡斯特维特罗吗 -不
Castelvetroy No.
大加里波第
Largo Garibaldi.
帮有我给琳娜打个电♥话♥
Phone Lina for me.
告诉她 我可能明天给她回电♥话♥
Tell her call maybe tomorrow.
我有事要办
I have business.
你知道你的疏忽导致了9条生命的逝去吗
Do you realize that your negligence has cost the lives- -
听着 如果意大利要找蔡罪手
Look, if Italy is looking for a scapegoat,
那我就在这儿
then here 1aml
不开灯吗
No lights?
我头疼
I have a headache.
电♥话♥响了一晚上了
The phones been ringing all night.
我把话简摘了
Itook it off the hook.
你这下有大♥麻♥烦了 你知道吧
Youre in real trouble, you know.
轮胎的问题
To do with the tires.
电影精选列表