So what do you think?
前面的车手要是在后视镜里看到这个
The driver in front will piss his pants
会吓得拉裤子的
when he sees it in his mirror.
当它经过的时候
And when it passes,
会留下一个像卡诺瓦雕像一般的车尾巴
it has an ass on it like a Canova sculpture.
那我该怎么做
So what do 1 do?
你想怎么做
What do you want to doy?
离开她
Leave her.
那就这么做吧
So, do it.
你看到那上边的鸽子了吗
You see that pigeon up there?
我把门打开了 但它们却不上衣出来
lleft its door open, but it wont come out.
已所了自♥由♥是什么
Its forgotten what freedom is.
给那个铝子的自♥由♥就是鸽子馅饼
Freedom forthat pigeon is pigeon pie.
告诉劳拉你们俩要分开
Tell Laura that you two should live apart,
你要去跟琳娜住一起
you are going to live with Lina,
你也会承认那个孩子的存在
and that you are going to recognize the boy.
大家都认为你应该这么做
Everybody thinks that you should anyway.
我才不在平别人怎么想 你怎么想
1dont give a damn what everybody thinks. What do you think?
很多人还指望着你养家糊口呢
There are a lot of people on your payroll with families.
法拉利需要保持它的连贯性
Ferrari needs continuity to stay Ferrari.
我们有历史
We have history.
待在那吧 鸽子 否则你就是块死肉
Stay there, pigeon, or you re dead meat.
全艾米利亚都知道了 就我不知道吗
The whole of Emilia knows, but not me?
我怕你知道会伤心
1thought it would break your heart.
我的心多年前就被你伤透了 恩佐
You broke my heart years ago, Enzo.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
战时
The war.
工厂被炸了两次
The factory had been bombed twice.
在我处境最艰难的时候开始的
Uh, it began during the worst of it.
她在卡罗泽拉奥兰蒂工作
She worked at Carrozzeria Orlandi.
你和迪诺那年住在山上 圣诞节时她就怀孕了
You and Dino were in the hills that year, and by Christmas she was pregnant.
于是我买♥♥下了卡斯特维特罗 她就去那住了
So lbought Castelvetro and she went to live there.
她跟其他女人不同吗
ls she different from the others?
我爱她
I was in love with her.
现在还爱
And I still am.
我友现自己跟一个从未谋面的女人
lfind myself sharing my whole life
分享了我的人生
with a woman I have never met.
我们儿子生病那年
Ht makes a mockery of you
就是对你的嘲讽
in the years when our son was ill.
当他奋硒一息的时候
When he was dying.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
那个孩子
That boy,
他要继承我们的工厂 我们的名字吗
is he going to inherit our factory, our name?
因为我不想让他继承 我们有一个儿子了
Cause1dont want him to. We have a son.
一个儿子 两个儿子
One son, two sons.
五个儿子
Five sons.
减少了我对迪诺的思念吗
I miss Dino any less?
每天早上我都去莫地里看他
Every morning I see him in the cemetery.
他去世的那家医院用他的名字成立了基金
The hospital he died in is funded in his name.
为了纪念他还建了所学校
A school was built in his honorl
纪念 谁在乎
Honor? Who gives a shit?
你本该救他的
You were supposed to save himl
他的死你也要怪到我头上吗
You blame me for his deathy?
对 因为你答应过我他不会死的
Yes, because you promised me he wouldnt diel
一切
Everything.
我做了能做的一切
1 did everything.
显示他能吃多少卡路里的表格
Tables showing what calories he could eat.
吃了什么 拉了什么
What went in, what came out.
我绘制了蛋白尿的程度 氮质血症的程度
1graphed the degrees of albuminuria, the degrees of azotemial
多尿期
Diuresisl
比起车 我更了解肾炎和和营养不良
I know more about nephritis and dystrophy than carsl
对 我是怪你 因为你放任他死去
Yes, 1 blame youl 1 blame you'cause you let him die.
江合已准尖器》加
The father deluded himselfl
那位伟大的工程师
The great engineenl
我能恢复儿子的健康
"will restore my son to health.”
瑞士医生 意大利医生 鬼扯 我做不到
Swiss doctors, ltalian doctors. Bullshit. I could not.
我没做到
1did notl
因为你在卡斯特维特罗得到了太多安奈 不再关注他了
Cause you were So consoled at Castelvetro, you lost your attention.
在迪诺日渐虚弱的时候 你有了另一个芷壮成长的儿子
You had another boy growing stronger while Dino was getting weakerl
你在想什么 他病了
What goes on in your mind? He got sick.
营养不良 肾病
Dystrophy. Kidneysl
这病毁了他
Ht destroyed himl
这病毁了我们
It destroyed us.
你在乎吗
What do you care? Huh?
你还有一个儿子 还有一个老婆
You have another sonl You have another wifel
她不是我老婆 但他确实是我儿子
Shes not my wife. But he is my son.
你给我搬出去
Move out.
这些文件 你签了就能代表我去协商
These are the papers. They give you power to negotiate on my behalf.
然后你的支票有点问题
And there is a problem with your check.
你忘记签名了
You forgot to put your name on it.
我们是合作伙伴
We are partners.
这是拿枪顶着我们脑袋
Thisis a gun pointed at our head.
在我拿下交易之前把它吕了 法拉利就完了
You cash it before I conclude the deal, Ferrari is no more.
他 错
I又了日
Thats right.
结束了
Its done.
她都知道了
She knows.
你要来摩德纳
Youll come to Modenal.
什么
What?
为什么不行呢
Why not?
我就住在摩德纳
Modena is where llive.
不是为了我 是皮耶罗
Its not me. Its about Piero.
他需要偷偷摸摸的吗
Does he sneak around?
作为什么人
As whom?
她知道他是我们的儿子吗
She knows he is our boy?
她知道他是我儿子
She knows he is my son.
但一切都还没有解决
But nothing has been resolved.
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸
Hey, Papal
德波塔戈的签名
De Portagos autograph.
你赶紧回去睡觉
You go back to sleep.
爸爸
Papal
法拉利 法拉利
Fer- ra- ril Fer- ra- il
法拉利 法拉利
Fer- ra- ril Fer- ra- il
法拉利 法拉利 法拉利 法拉利
Fer- ra- ril Fer- ra- ril Fer- ra- ril Fer- ra- ril
法拉利 法拉利
Fer- ra- ril Fer- ra- il
- 法拉利先生 -法拉利团长
Signor Ferrari. Commendatore Ferraril
法拉利先生
Mr. Ferrari!
- 法拉利 -他来了
Ferraril - Hes here.
彼得 你还好吗
Peter. How are you doing?
好了 这边 过来
Okay, here we go. Come here. Come this way.
这是彼得柯林斯
This is Peter Collins.
好了
All right.
走吧
Let s go.
这是我的新朋友 德波塔戈 我们最新的车手
This is my new friend, de Portago, our newest driver.
好
Okay.
祝你们好运 先生们
Good Iluck, gentlemen.
下午好 团长
Good afternoon, Commendatore.
登记表 证件
Registration forms, licenses.
下午好 先生们
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
下午好 奥尔西
Good afternoon, Orsi.
下午好 法拉利
Good afternoon, Ferrari.
我要报5辆车
Im entering five cars.
柯林斯 塔鲁菲 德波塔戈 冯 特里普斯 根德比息
Collins, Taruffi, de Portago, von Trips, Gendebien.
你是在提高可燃混合气里燃料比例吗
Are you making them richer?
是的 因为湿度上去了
Yes, forthe humidity.
不许睡 尤其是你
No sleeping. Especially you.
- 晚上好 团长 -你也是 我的朋友
Good evening, Commendatore. And to you, my friend.
赛车当中最小的
.ofthe smallest of the racing cars.
每辆车上漆的是它的出友时间
Painted on each of the cars is the time of its departure.
裁判应该在拉韦纳
No, judges should be at Ravenna.
电影精选列表