在这世界上
In all life,
某个东西运转得越好
when a thing works better,
通常它就越赏心悦目
usually it is more beautiful to the eye.
皮耶罗 去洗洗
Piero, go wash up.
你要留下来吃饭吗
Are you staying to eat?
我跟你和皮耶罗一起坐坐
Isit with you and Piero.
之后你会再来吗
Willyou come back after?
- 看情况 我争取 -看什么情况
Ht depends. Itry. Mm, depends on what?
和她的生意进展如何
On how business with her goes.
我太随和了
1m too easy.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
太现代了
Too modern.
我应该像个普通的意大利女人一样对你
I should give you lots of shit like a normal ltalian woman.
我更喜欢你现在的样子
1 prefer you like you are.
喊 我相信
Oh, 1m sure you do.
我应该当情妇
What I should become is the mistress.
哦 恩佐 我好难过
Oh, Enzol I feel so sad.
给我买♥♥件硝皮大衣和一条钻石项链
Buy meafurcoat and a diamond necklace.”
皮陡罗
Piero!
坐下
Sit down.
别担心 我不打算改变我自己
Dont worry.1 do not plan to change who I am.
- 谢谢 -谢什么
Thank you. Thank you?
有什么好谢的
For nothing.
不是为你
Its not for you.
你知道和你在一起最难的是什么吗
Do you know the hardest part of my life with you?
- 和你在一起没什么难处 -有的
There is none. There is.
- 什么 -总是不在你身边
What? Being away.
和我在一起的时候一切都 那句词儿怎么说来着
While with me- - what do the English say?
小肉一块
A piece of pie?
小菜一碟 你抬举你自己了
Cake, Enzo. And you're not.
谢谢 阿尔达
Thank you, Alda.
这些是库吉拿来的
Those are from Cuoghi.
他说除非我们找到新的合作伙伴 否则我们就要完蛋了
He says our days are numbered unless we find a new partner.
还得找家大公♥司♥ 比如菲亚特或福特
One of the big companies. Fiat or Ford.
个
No
你从未蔡人打过工 你受不了这和气的
Youve never had a boss. You wont like it.
他说我们要扩大生产规模才能吸引到合作伙伴
In order to attract this partner, he says we have to expand.
比如扩大到每年400辆的产量
Hes talking about building 400 cars a year.
一年400辆车怎么能卖♥♥得出去
How do we sell 400 cars a year?
得先赢下干英里耐力赛 跑车订单才会进来
We have to win the Mille Miglia, then orders for sports cars will follow.
这家伙只懂合同法 他又懂什么赛车
This man knows contract law. What does he know about motor racing?
那么长的路 一路崎虹 随时有羊和狗蹦出来
Athousand miles across bad roads with sheep and dogs.
风险太大了
Anything can happen.
他还说了什么
What else?
还说了什么
What else?
你得把名下的公♥司♥股份和永久产权转让给我
You should assign me control of your stock in the company and the freehold,
让我来交易
uh, so I can deal.
因为亨利 福特不跟女人打交道鹃
Because Henry Ford wont deal with a woman.
不是
No.
因为如果交易一旦达成 便是雷厉风行之势
Because if it comes to a deal, it'll be hard and fast.
我必须把所有牌捍在手里
I have to have all the cards in my hand.
- 而你一半的牌在我手上 -劳拉
Well, half the cards are in my hand. Laura.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
福特先生 交易达成 但我得先征得我老婆同意
"Mr Ford, we have a deal, but first1 must wait until I ask my wife for permission?
你是可以这么说啊
Yes, you can Say that.
这样吧
You know whaty
我可以给你我股票的代理权
Im gonna give you power of attorney over my stock,
你可以拿着去交易
So you can deal.
但你要出50万
For half a million dollars.
我哪来的50万
1dont have half a million!
交易若是达成 你就有了
You will fyou make a deal.
好吧 那我给你写张支票
Okay, 1 give you a check.
远期支票
Post- dated.
不行
Not post- dated.
我给你写张支票 条件是你保证在
I'll give you a check on condition you promise not to cash it
交易达成前不兑现
until and unless the deal goes through.
这样可以了吧
ls that reasonable?
可以了吗
ls that reasonable?
我们需要这么做
We need this.
但有一个条件
One condition.
什么
What?
把我的枪还给我
1 want my gun back.
什么
What?
把我的枪还给我
1 want my gun back.
- 你签下德波塔戈了吗 -签了
Did you sign de Portagoy Yes.
我会起草一份合同的
Idraw up a contract.
我还需要一笔钱搞定塞西莉亚曼齐尼
And I need money for Cecilia Manzini.
多少钱
How much money?
两万五
25, 000
什么
What?
两万五
25, 000?
她破产了
She s broke.
她母亲告诉我的
Her mother told me.
她母亲
Her mother?
你连她妈也搞上了
Have you been fucking her mother?
喻
What?
你疯了吧
Are you crazy?
我需要两万五的现金
I want $25, 000 in cash.
你不光上了女儿 还上了她考妈
Ah, youve been fucking the mother and the daughter.
- 咱们有义务照顾好人家 -老幼通吃
We have obligations to that family. Both.
义务 好温情 好有同情心啊
Oh, obligations. So compassionate. Sympathetic.
扯淡
Bullshit.
都他妈扯淡
Fucking bullshit.
我确实很有同情心啊
1 am compassionatel
伍佰
Five.
一干
Ten.
一干五自万人里拉
Fifteen million lire.
也就是两万五美元
Or 25, 000 US dollars.
I八方》
给您
Please.
这笔款项应该如何记录
How do you want me to enter this?
作为曼齐尼夫人的遗赠
As a bequest to Signora Manzini.
供她购买♥♥♥房♥♥产
To buy a property.
使用权归她 但我们保留永久产权
Shell have the use of it, but well retain the freehold.
跟卡斯特维特罗一样处理
Ah, the same arrangement as in, uh, Castelvetro.
卡斯特维特罗
Castelvetro?
那处房♥产在卡斯特弗兰科吧
We have a property in Castelfranco.
对对 没错
Oh. Yes, yes.
很抱歉 我把城市记错了
lm sorry. I got the towns confused.
我还需要给一位新车手开张定期汇票
1 also need a bankers order for a new driver.
他名字叫德波塔蕊
His name is de Portago.
请问名字怎么拼
How do you spell that?
D-E
P-O-R-T-A-G-O.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去卡斯特维特罗
Castelvetro.
听夫人的命令
As her gentleness, the signora, commands.
团长
Commendatorel
新闻友布会的事
The press conference.
他在和琳达:克里斯蒂安约会 就是那位他身边的金友女郎
Hes dating Linda Christian, that blonde who follows him around.
- 谁 -德波塔戈
Who is? De Portago.
泰隆:鲍尔甩了丽塔:海华斯 为了跟这位金上友美女在一起
Tyrone Power left Rita Hayworth for the blonde.
她又甩了泰隆 走进了德波塔戈的怀抱
She left Tyrone Power for de Portago.
你在读什么呢 团长
What are you reading, Commendatore?
罗马的分分合合
"Rome Merry- Go- Round.”
会有这些记者出席
Heres who will be there.
我把迪马西莫和福萨罗删掉 他们最无良了
And I will exclude Di Massimo and Fusaro. They are the worst.
不个个
No, no, no.
我希望他们在场
I want them there.
与你》
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
电影精选列表