媒体在争先下后地把你描绘成大恶人
The press is competing for who can vilify you the most.
轮胎没有出问题
Nothing wrong with the tires.
是他撞到了什么东西 你接过电♥话♥吗
He hit something. Did you take any calls?
政♥府♥公报的乌戈利尼
Ugolini from The Gazette.
- 你跟他说什么了 -我让他滚蛋
What did you tell him? 1told him to fuck himself.
然后是汽车运动的那个人 我也让他滚蛋了
Then that man from Autosport. 1told him to fuck himself.
然后是阿涅利
Then Agnelli.
- 阿涅利 -我让他
Agnelli? 1told him..
过会儿和再打回来
to call back.
还有谁吗
Anyone else?
库吉
Cuoghi.
我让他滚转
1told him to fuck himself,
- 然后我就摘掉了话简 -好极了
then Itook the phone off the hook. Great.
妈 你干什么呢
Mama, what are you doing?
我都收拾好了 什么时候走
Im all packed. When do we leave?
我们哪儿也不去 你回去睡觉
Were not going anywhere. Go back to sleep.
这是上帝生罚我们的方式
This is Gods way of punishing us.
我们吗
Us?
你觉得他弄死了圭迪佐洛的九个人
You think he slaughtered nine people at Guidizzolo
是为了跟你我扯平吗
to get even with you and me?
我接到了银行的电♥话♥
1got a message from the bank.
你兄现了支票
You cashed the check. Mm.
他们在找破产专家了
They're calling insolvency experts.
我们完蛋了
Were done.
银行这是无缘无故发疯
The bank is getting hysterical over nothing.
无缘无故 你让我们破产了
Nothing? You bankrupted us.
恩佐 别说了
Enzo, stop it.
你这样对你自己有什么好处
What good are you doing yourself?
说自己是个替罪羊 是个殉道士
Mm,lm a scapegoat, Im a martyr.”
你是谁 你变成什么人了 圣塞巴斯蒂安吗
Who are you? Who have you becomey? St. Sebastian?
就站在那儿让他们射箭扎你屁♥股♥吗
You stand there and let them shoot arrows in your ass?
去把他们捷胞啊
Go beat the hell out of them.
那些写手 那些贱♥货♥
The writers. Those cheap hacks.
威胁他们 勒索他们
Threaten them. Extort them.
那些还坚持站着的
And those still on their feet,
最道狐岸然 最虚伪的那些
the most sanctimonious and hypocritical
你去贿赂他们
those, you give them brown envelopes.
然后他们也会友现
And then they also will discover
或许圣人马拉内罗受到了不公的诽谤
that,Perhaps the Sage of Maranello has been maligned unfairly.
或许杰出的意大利媒体
Perhaps moderation should reassert itself
应该重新采取温和的态度
in the distinguished Italian press.”
要做到这一点 你需要现金
And forthat, you need the cash.
你以为我会打包行李走人 对吧
Youthought 1d pack a suitcase and go, right?
我是想过
It crossed my mind.
我也想过
It crossed my mind too.
你愿意为此出资吗
You're financing this?
不 我是借你钱
No, lending it.
条件呢
And the conditions are?
没有条件
No conditions.
没有条件
No conditions.
迪诺身上有你的影子
There was a part of you in Dino.
你的温暖 你的智慧
Your warmth. Your wit.
你的快乐
Your joy.
他都有
He had that.
我们在一起的早些年 我也能从你身上感受到
1had that from you in our early years.
但是一段时间之后
But after a time
我就只剩下在工厂里吵完架回来的你了
1 only got what was left when you came home from the fights in the factory.
你的雄心壮志 你的动力 你的计划
The ambition, the drive, the plots.
你的多疑
The paranoia.
连做♥爱♥都是
Even our fucking.
好像那能救下迪诺一样
As if that could save Dino.
我在他身上看到了我爱的你
What 1loved in youlalso found in him.
那一切都没了
All thats gone.
没有什么条件 钱给你
There is no condition. You have the money.
但我希望
But it is my wish.
为了我对我们儿子的悼念
for my grief for our son
为了我们这么多年累积起来的一切
forthe years building this.
我死之前 你不能给那个孩子冠姓法拉利
you do not acknowledge the boy with the name Ferrari while I am alive.
你怎么来的
How'd you get here?
我跟朱塞佩来的
I came with Giuseppe.
朱塞佩
Giuseppey?
你妈妈让他来 是因为她想要我回家
Your mother sent him because she wants me to come home.
你之前没来过这里吧
You havent been here before, have you?
没有
No.
你知道吗
Do you know something?
你跟你妈妈
Your mother and you
要跟我回摩德纳生活
are going to come live with me in Modena.
爸爸
Papa.
那里的电视信♥号♥♥更好吗
ls the TV reception better?
好多了
Much better.
我家窗口就能看见电视信♥号♥♥塔
You can see the tower from my window.
你拿到德波塔戈的签名了吗
Did you get de Portagos autograph?
拿到了
1did.
过来
Come.
我给你介绍 你哥哥迪诺
IIintroduce you to your brother Dino.
你要是能认识他就好了
I wish you could have known him.
他肯定会带着你到处跑
He would have taken you with him everywhere.
皮耶罗此后学习工程学 恩佐在他19岁时候带进了法拉利赛车部门
法拉利最后被认定不需要对圭迪佐洛事故负责
劳拉死于1978年
她去世后的多年 恩佐和琳娜一起住在摩德纳
皮耶罗 法拉利成为了法拉利S.p.A的副总裁
电影精选列表