for our clients.
调整收益
Our five to ten year track record is in the top 1%,
我们的五到十年业绩记录位列前1%
with a 15-year annualized return
15年的年化回报率
that no other firm comes close to matching.
是其他公♥司♥无法匹敌的
(我们得取消派对)
Now, Emily will take you through a play-by-play
现在 艾米丽将会为你逐一讲解
and address how we achieve those magical returns.
并更深入地解释 我们如何实现这些神奇的回报
Yes.
是的
Let me just grab my wand.
让我拿起我的魔杖
Depending on your investment horizon and risk tolerance,
根据你们的投资期限和风险承受能力
we have a number of target portfolios.
我们有多个目标投资组合
We use various strategies which focus on fundamental,
我们采用基本面、技术面
technical, and macro approaches
和宏观面等多种策略
to investing in the equity markets.
重点投资于股票市场
Um...
呃
Our active management philosophy
我们的主动管理哲学
consistently outperforms the passive equity strategies.
表现始终优于被动股票投资策略
We think very carefully
我们非常谨慎地考虑
about the construction of the portfolio,
投资组合的构建
and employ our proprietary hedge--
并采用我们专有的对冲策略...
I'd never act on anything I wouldn't do with my own money,
要是我自己都不愿拿出钱去投 这种决策的投资我不会去做
because we treat each client like family.
因为我们把每个顾客看成是家人
We're in a meeting. - I need coffee.
我们在开会 - 我需要咖啡
There's the machine in the kitchen. - I prefer this one.
厨房♥里有咖啡机 - 我更喜欢这里的
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Well, our experienced team
我们经验丰富的团队
have developed a diversified set of alpha signals--
开♥发♥了一系列多样化的阿尔法信♥号♥♥...
I don't think they plugged it in. A thousand-dollar machine
我觉得他们没把插头插上 1000美元的机器
and it doesn't even suck your dick.
它甚至都不能吸你的鸡♥巴♥
Okay. Why don't I take you on a tour? - Shit!
好 不如我带你们参观一下 - 该死!
Security. - My God. I am so sorry.
保安 - 天啊 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm the one who spilled all over myself. Disgusting.
对不起 是我自己洒的 恶心
Security, please. - What are you doing? Fuck.
保安 拜托 - 你在干什么?该死
Who the fuck are you to judge me?
你凭什么评判我?
To think I'm nothing? You're fucking nothing.
觉得我一无是处? 你♥他♥妈♥的才一无是处
You think you fell into one successful company,
你以为自己建立了一家成功的公♥司♥
that gives you the right to step on people and treat 'em like shit?
就有权力践踏别人 当别人是垃圾吗?
Luke, stop this. - You crossed the line.
卢克 别这样 - 你越界了
No, no, no, no! No! No!
不!
You did!
是你!
You can only kick a dog so many times before it bites back!
你不能老是踢一条狗 它会回头咬你的!
Forget security, call the fucking cops! - Is the shark afraid of the doggy?
别管保安了 赶快报♥警♥ - 鲨鱼怕狗狗吗?
You think I need you to get ahead, to make something of myself?
你觉得我需要依赖你们才能成功吗?
I don't need you people.
我不需要你们
I'm gonna make it on my own skill and my own merit,
我会凭借自己的技能和能力获得成功
and when I do, I'm gonna run your fucking company into the ground!
等我成功了 我会把你的公♥司♥搞垮
Jesus Christ.
天啊
You act like you've got it all under control.
你表现得好像一切都在掌控之中
You can't keep your own fucking house in order.
你连自己的房♥子都收拾不了
You think your employees respect you? You think fear cultivates respect?
你觉得你的员工尊重你吗? 你觉得恐惧能培养尊重?
They don't respect you, they fucking hate you!
他们不尊重你 他们他妈的恨你
Right? Right, everybody? They lie to you!
对吧? 对吧 各位? 他们对你撒谎
In fact, your rising star is the biggest liar of them all!
事实上,你的后起之秀是最大的谎言
Did you know she's been breaking company policy for the last two years
你知不知道过去两年 她一直在和自己的分♥析♥员上♥床♥
by fucking her analyst?
违反了公♥司♥政策?
Don't worry, it wasn't always a casting couch.
别担心 并不总是陪睡
She did promise to promote me if I ate her fucking pussy!
她真的跟我保证过 如果我吃她的小♥穴♥ 她就帮我升职
Security.
哦 保安
Come on. Let's go. - I'm leaving.
来吧 走吧 - 我要走了
Thank you. Fuck you.
谢谢 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hi, you've reached Luke. Leave a message.
嗨 你打通了卢克的电♥话♥ 请留言
Have you lost your fucking mind? You want to sabotage your career?
你疯了吗? 你想破坏自己的事业?
Go ahead. But you won't drag me down with you.
去吧 不要把我也拖下水
Luke?
卢克?
Hi, you've reached Luke. Leave a message.
嗨 你打通了卢克的电♥话♥ 请留言
Are you really gonna hide
你真的要在
on the night of our fucking engagement party?
我们他妈的订婚派对之夜躲起来吗?
You know, if you want to break up, then do it to my face,
如果你想分手 当着我的面说
you fucking coward!
你这个无能的懦夫!
Can I call you back? - Have you heard from Luke?
我能等一下回给你吗? - 你有卢克的消息吗?
Yeah, he left 20 minutes ago. - Where'd he go?
嗯 他20分钟前离开了 - 他去哪里了?
That was a question! - To your engagement party.
我在问你! - 去订婚派对了
Where the fuck do you expect him to go, fucking Disneyland?
你想让他去哪里 他妈的迪斯尼乐园吗?
He said he was still going?
他说了他还是要去?
What do you mean? He came by to change.
什么意思? 他是来换衣服的
Wait, are you fucking with me? - Fuck.
等等 你在耍我吗? - 该死
Em? Are you good? - Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
艾米 你没事吧? - 操
Hey, what's the problem?
嘿 有什么问题?
Problem? The problem?
问题? 什么问题?
The problem is that your brother is a fucking psychopath!
问题是你弟弟是个神经病
There she is.
她来了
Jesus, Emily.
天啊 艾米丽
I got a photographer. The least you could do is comb your hair.
我请了摄影师 你至少把头发梳一下
Where's Luke? - The end of the bar.
卢克在哪里? - 酒吧的尽头
Take my lipstick and go to the bathroom. Emily, you look like shit.
拿我的口红去洗手间补一下 艾米丽 你看起来很糟糕
So happy for both of you. - Congratulations.
为你们俩开心 - 恭喜
Emily, finally!
艾米丽 终于来了
Now, let me take your coat and get you a drink.
我帮你挂外套 再给你来一杯
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Having a drink. What are you doing?
喝酒 你在做什么?
Is this a sick joke?
这是恶心的笑话吗?
I thought it'd be rude. Your mom went to all this trouble, and not show up?
我觉得会很没礼貌 你妈妈经历了这么多麻烦
Can I get another beer? - Don't you fucking dare.
能再给我一杯啤酒吗? - 想都别想
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
Is this how you're gonna end our relationship, by setting off a bomb?
你就这样用重磅炸♥弹♥ 来结束我们的关系吗?
Boom! People are watching.
砰!大家都在看
Okay. Now you care what people think. Now you're embarrassed.
好吧 现在你在乎别人怎么想 现在你不好意思了
I assumed you were gonna tell 'em. - Okay.
我以为你会告诉他们 - 哦 好
So, you want me to play the bad guy?
所以你想让我扮坏人?
Fuck that! And fuck you!
去他的!去你的!
Now that we're breaking up, I think you should be the one to announce it.
现在我们分手了 我觉得应该由你来宣布
Tell everyone why.
告诉大家为什么
Why? - Go on. Tell them.
为什么? - 去吧 告诉他们
Tell them that this isn't our fucking engagement party,
告诉他们这他妈不是我们的订婚派对
it's our fucking farewell party.
这是我们他妈的告别派对
Come on, everyone, let's raise a glass. - Cheers.
来吧 大家 举杯 - 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Welcome to the Edmonds family, pumpkin.
欢迎加入埃德蒙兹家族 小南瓜
I am so happy for the two of you.
我为你们两个感到高兴
And for your career.
还有你的事业
I heard about your promotion. And Luke's promotion.
我听说你升职了 还有卢克也升职了
Can someone say "power couple"?
有人能说“强力情侣”吗?
I'm sorry, what promotion? - At your firm.
对不起 什么升职? - 在你的公♥司♥
He said the two of you are working as PMs.
他说你们两个都是基金经理
No, he's not working with me,
不 他不和我一起工作
he's working for me.
他为我工作
Or... Or he was until I fired him.
或者说,在我开除他之前,他一直为我工作
Not everybody gets to fuck their way to the top.
不是每个人都可以一路操到顶端
Luke! What's going on? - Don't get involved.
卢克!怎么回事? - 别插手
Is that what you think?
你是这么想的吗?
I don't know. Late night calls, late night drinks.
我不知道 半夜电♥话♥ 半夜喝酒
I can't say for certain it didn't happen.
我不能肯定没发生过那种事
Hard working people don't always get what they deserve.
努力工作的人并不总是 能得到应有的待遇
Maybe you had to do a little extra convincing.
也许你得多加点说服力
Luke, stop! - Jesus!
卢克 别说了! - 天啊!
She wanted to go there, let's go there.
不 她想说 我们就说说
Admit it. Admit that's why he gave you the promotion,
承认吧 承认这就是他给你升职的原因
because he thinks you're hot, he wants to fuck you.
因为他觉得你很性感 他想操你
Now, the question is, did you let him?
现在的问题是 你让他操了吗?
Knock it off. - Enough!
别吵了 - 够了!
Why else would he ask to meet in the middle of the night?
电影精选列表