他们的伦敦裁决要出来了
It's twice as risky. - At least it's not illegal.
风险高达两倍 - 至少不违法
They can't prove it if it's everywhere. Check the forums.
消息满天飞了 他们无法证实 去看看那些论♥坛♥
Everybody's talking about it.
大家都在谈论这件事
Look...
听着...
this is my fuck-up.
这次是我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我搞砸了
Let me fix it, please.
请让我来搞定
♪ Darling ♪
♪ Darling ♪
♪ You are here beside me ♪
♪ Beside me ♪
(内♥幕♥:艾康公♥司♥执行长要离职?)
(艾康执行长终将离职?)
(主动辞职 是消除负面影响的积极做法)
(艾康公♥司♥该有新执行长了)
(私人飞机上个月飞往明州三次) 他在梅奥诊所接受治疗吗?)
(艾康公♥司♥接下来会怎么样?)
(商业新闻 预计下周长矛公♥司♥的裁决将出炉)
(坎贝尔:我们能谈谈吗?)
(你妈妈告诉我你订婚了!)
(你是谁?)
(黛比!)
(妈妈 你干什么...)
(还有你为什么告诉她我订婚了?)
Fuck.
该死
I was reading that.
我在看
We need to fuck.
我们得操一下
I want to finish my chapter. - No, too bad.
我想把这一章看完 - 太糟了
Emily. - What?
艾米丽 - 什么?
I'm not in the mood. - I don't give a shit.
我没心情 - 我才不在乎
Come on.
哦 来吧
Look, we haven't even had a chance to celebrate our engagement.
听着 我们还没有机会庆祝订婚
We need to fuck the shit out of each other, right now.
我们现在必须把彼此操爽了
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just stay with me. Okay?
等等 别下去 好吗?
Come here.
过来
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Tell me how you want me.
告诉我你想怎么要我
Tell me what you want to do to me.
告诉我你想怎么对我
Tell me.
告诉我
Are you going to fuck the shit out of me?
你要把我扎透吗?
I want you to fuck me so hard.
我要你用力操♥我♥
I need you to fuck the shit out of me.
我需要你把我扎透
This...
这个...
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Here, let me.
来 让我来
No, just-- Damn it.
不 就是...该死
Don't answer. - I have to.
别接 - 我必须接
It's 12 a.m. - Campbell.
现在是凌晨12点 - 坎贝尔
Thirty seconds.
30秒
I'm moving to a short position on Spear when London opens.
我将在伦敦开♥盘♥时 对长矛公♥司♥采取空头头寸
ISDA ruled this was a non-issue.
ISDA的裁定不是问题
Yes, but the creditors took them to a local court in London
债权人将问题提交到伦敦当地法♥院♥
and that ruling comes tomorrow.
而那个裁决将在明天公布
And the Street?
华尔街呢?
They're bullish on the stock, but the debt holders are litigious.
他们看好这支股票 但债权人寻求诉讼解决
They picked a good jurisdiction.
他们选择了一个好的司法管辖区
That court has ruled in favor of creditors in the past.
那个法庭过去的裁决有利于债权人
How many times?
多少次?
Once.
一次
Pulling a Hail Mary?
孤注一掷啊?
I told you not to.
我说了不要接
Look, I'm confident in this one. - Yeah?
听着 这次我很有信心 - 是吗?
Let's see if it pays off.
我们拭目以待有没有回报
And they didn't side with the British people.
他们没有和英国人♥民♥站在一起
So, how can they keep the company afloat?
所以他们怎么能让公♥司♥继续运作?
In other news, Neem has opened doors in Singapore,
其他消息 尼姆在新加坡开业
while OX Global has laid off more than 2,000 employees.
OX国际裁员超过2000人
And in the case of Spear CVS...
长矛公♥司♥的问题...
Luke.
卢克
...decision will determine whether or not a debt payment was missed.
...这个决定将判定 是否漏掉了一笔债务支付
The judge, while acknowledging that proper drafting of the documentation
法官在承认适当的文件起草
would have averted this outcome,
将避免这种结果的情况下
has determined that ISDA must adhere to the letter of the documentation
已经确定ISDA必须遵守文件规定
and is not in position to exercise discretion over the matter.
不能行使自己的裁量权
We will continue to see other Spear creditors
我们将继续看到其他长矛公♥司♥债权人
consider cross-default provisions, which will be...
考虑连带违约条款 这将是...
You did it. - ...an interesting story.
你成功了 - ...一个有趣的故事
In the meantime, YB2 announced $20 million in profits
与此同时 YB2宣布获得2000万美元的利润
and the Labour Party is very clear...
工党的立场非常明确...
Here she is.
她来了
I, I should take back my comment from the other day.
我应该收回那天的话
You mean the "dumb fucking bitch" one?
你是说那个“愚蠢的婊♥子♥”吗?
Did I say it like that?
我是这样说的吗?
He hopes you'll accept his apology, and the commission is to your liking.
他希望你接受他的道歉 而且佣金能让你满意
(我们今晚搬出公♥寓♥吧)
(我出钱)
(我去买♥♥点摇♥头♥丸♥ 我要坐你脸上)
Hey. Day is done, so we are taking you for a drink.
喂 今天结束了 我们带你去喝一杯
Not tonight. - Yeah, tonight.
今晚不行 - 对 今晚
You had a huge day. Took a big punch, came up shining.
你今天表现非常出色 饱受重创 但绝地反击
We're gonna celebrate. Where do you want to go? Nest? Sophie's?
我们要庆祝 你想去哪里?巢穴?苏菲?
How about Pumps? - Fuck off.
高跟鞋脱衣舞俱乐部怎么样? - 滚开
It's funny, I'm being ironic. - He said fuck off.
我是在讽刺 - 他说滚开
Okay. So, nobody has a sense of humor anymore.
好吧 所以大家都没幽默感了
Fine. Next time, I'll keep my jokes to myself.
好吧 我不开玩笑了
You know what? Fuck it. Pumps sounds great.
你知道吗?去他的 高跟鞋听起来不错
Pumps?
高跟鞋?
Yeah. Is that a problem?
对 有问题吗?
Okay.
好
To the ATM I go.
我去自动取款机取现金
During hazing week at Duke, the seniors used to bring in
在杜克大学的新生欺凌周 过去学长们常常会
all these chicks to the locker room and put bags on their heads.
把女生带进更衣室 在她们头上套上袋子
Then they'd bring the freshmen that just made the hockey team.
然后他们把冰球队的新生也带进来
They'd match the guys with a girl, then have 'em fuck 'em in a line.
他们会进行男女配对 让他们排成一排做♥爱♥
No, no, it gets better.
不 还有更劲爆的
So, after this one freshman, he finishes,
所以有一个大学新生 他干完
pulls the bag off the head of this chick he just railed...
他扯下面前女生头上的袋子
It's his fucking sister.
他操的是她的妹妹!
Shut the fuck up. - It's his fucking sister!
瞎他妈搞 - 他操的是她的妹妹!
Swear to fucking God. - It's fucking sick.
向天发誓是真的 - 太恶心了
Fuck me.
该死
Lighten up. It's a dumb story. - She gets it, she's cool.
轻松一点 这是个愚蠢的故事 - 她懂了 她很酷
What happened to the sister fucker? - Left the fucking school.
这个操妹妹的混♥蛋♥怎么样了? - 他妈的退学了
Left the earth and killed himself.
离开了地球 自杀了
It reminds me of these twins at Brown.
这让我想起了布朗大学的双胞胎
God.
天啊
The guy used the Doritos bag as a condom.
那个家伙用多力多滋包装袋当套套
She couldn't even tell the difference.
她根本体会不出区别
How fucking drunk can you be?
这是喝了多少酒?
Were the chips in the bag? - Jesus!
里面还有薯片吗? - 天呐!
No. Serious fucking question, man.
不 我很认真的问
Well, at least she was getting fucked.
至少她被♥操♥了
Whoa, Jesus. - Well. Okay.
天啊 - 嗯 好
Enough with the bedtime stories that are boring me.
别再说那些无聊的睡前故事了
Shit, somebody switched the light on.
该死 有人打开天窗说亮话了
Yeah, all right. Let's go.
是的 好吧 开始吧
Hey. Over here.
嘿 这边
Let's get some fucking ass.
我们去摸屁♥股♥吧
There she is!
她真勇!
Yeah, all right!
对 好啊!
Yeah. - My God.
好 - 天啊
Hi.
嗨
Hello. - Hey, what's your name?
你好 - 你叫什么名字?
Come closer, I won't bite. - Woo! All right.
靠近一点 我不会咬人 - 好
No. Don't stop. Make it hurt.
不 别停 保持感觉
Got a little candy there. - Anybody peckish?
吃点小糖果 - 有人饿了吗?
Cheers, cheers.
干杯
Did you know there's a vegan strip club in Portland?
你们知道波特兰有一家 素食脱衣舞俱乐部吗?
Do they serve carrots with a side of pussy?
电影精选列表