每个人都有被说服 接受不同真♥相♥的能力
So, how do you turn a decided mind?
所以你如何改变既有想法?
How do you get them to not only believe your narrative, your agenda,
你怎么让他们不仅仅相信 你的叙述、你的议程
your truth, but depend on it?
你的真♥相♥ 而且还依赖它?
Make your rules the rules to live by?
让你的规则成为值得遵循的规则?
I brought you some dessert.
我给你带了一些甜点
It's bittersweet, just like you.
又苦又甜 像你一样
(数字背后的感知艺术)
How was it?
怎么样?
Delicious. Want a bite?
好吃 想吃一口吗?
No, I'm okay. Thanks.
不 我不饿 谢谢
Decided to buy in after all.
最终还是决定买♥♥了
Yeah, he gives a 10% discount when you get the whole package.
对 购买♥♥整套课程他可以打九折
After spending three grand.
在花了三千块之后
I thought you were a numbers guy.
我以为你是对数字很敏感的人
You know, it actually would be good for you.
这对你有好处
You've always had issues asserting yourself.
你老喜欢自我主张
Excuse me?
你说什么?
It wasn't meant to be an attack.
我不是在批判你
I'm serious, there's a lot of good tips in here.
说真的,里面有很多好的建议
I just read a section on appearance and--
我刚刚读了一篇关于外表的部分 然后...
Appearance?
外表?
Well-- Yeah, right.
那个 对 没错
Okay, never mind.
好吧 不说了
No, no, finish your thought.
不 把你的想法说完
No, that's okay. Just fine. Forget it.
不 没关系 没什么 算了
Appearance. Appearance.
外表 哦 外表
"Appearance will heavily influence someone's opinion
“外表将会在很大程度上影响人们
of a business leader's personality, competence
对商业领袖的个性 才干
and capability."
和能力的看法”
"A person's wardrobe will help you know your power
“一个人的衣橱 会帮助你了解自己的力量
and project that power on to your colleagues."
并将这种力量投射到同事身上”
Is there something wrong with the way that I dress?
我的着装方式有什么问题吗?
No, there's nothing wrong with it.
没有 你没有问题
Why'd you mention it?
那你为什么要提?
Why...? Why did you mention it?
为什么? 你为什么要提这个?
You know presentation is everything.
你知道展示非常重要
Right? - And?
对吧? - 然后呢?
How do you expect people to take you seriously when you dress
如果你穿的像一个该死的杯子蛋糕
like a fucking cupcake?
还指望别人认真对待你吗?
Fuck me? - Correct.
去我妈的? - 没错
Fuck you, too.
也去你♥妈♥的♥
That's why they don't call you the Oracle.
所以他们不叫甲骨文
Seriously, man? - Cause.
真的吗 老兄? - 原因?
Expansion costs, weather delays.
扩张费用 天气延误
But as soon as construction's finished, we'll be back to--
但一旦工程完工 我们会回到...
I think expectations are way out of whack.
我觉得期望值过高了
Based on...?
根据呢?
Well, industry performance, for one.
原因之一就是行业表现
I talked to a supplier and prices are sliding.
我跟供应商谈过了 价格在下滑
I think we should sit tight.
我觉得我们应该保持现状
Look to Grove to fill the holes.
让格罗夫公♥司♥去填补漏洞
Grove?
格罗夫?
Yeah. Sister to Baxter, but in a zone not disrupted by weather.
巴克斯特的姐妹公♥司♥ 但在不受天气影响的区域
I haven't gone through a complete analysis,
我还没进行完整的分♥析♥
but my gut feeling is to move to a long position
但我的直觉是要在其他人察觉之前
before others catch wind.
建立一个长♥期♥持有头寸
And what if I told you they were about to get sued?
如果我告诉你他们要被起诉呢?
Pushing back their launch date till fuck knows when.
他们推迟了发行日期 但不确定是哪一天
How would that align with your gut feeling?
这跟你的直觉有什么关系?
Or did you just have a bad dream?
还是你只是做了个恶梦?
Well, L&E's ripping. Benchmark's a hundred basis points higher...
L&E公♥司♥表现很好 基准利率高了100个基点...
...new data platform that helps computer vision teams process work faster.
...帮助计算机视觉的新数据平台
Not sure they'll last. Hard to compete with Source and Green.
不确定他们能撑多久 很难与源绿公♥司♥竞争
They're more user friendly, got excellent sponsorship,
它们更加易于使用 而且有出色的赞助商
they're trading at a lower multiple of consensus revenue than both competitors.
与两个竞争对手相比 它们的 交易价格低于市场预期收入的倍数
Finish the analysis. - We should go long.
完成分♥析♥ - 我们应该建一个长♥期♥头寸
Finish the analysis. - I'm telling you, we should go long.
完成分♥析♥ - 我跟你说了 应该建一个长♥期♥头寸
You're gonna be kicking yourself for not going in
你会因为没有参与而后悔
and then praying for a pullback that'll never come.
而且还会祈求回调 但那可能永远不会发生
This'll be a good deal for both of us, okay?
这对我们俩都是好事
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
(我们增持30万股O4KK)
Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了?
Buying cigarettes. Why?
买♥♥烟 怎么了?
Ask your analyst.
问问你的分♥析♥员
25 million? What the fuck happened?
2500万美元 到底是怎么回事?
Everyone thought it was gonna take off. The technology is cutting edge.
大家都觉得它会起飞 这项技术是最尖端的
Did you understand the technology before pushing it?
你在推它之前了解这项技术吗?
They completely missed their numbers right after the close.
收盘后他们完全没有达到预期
I told you twice to finish the analysis before we made a move.
我告诉过你两次 做出行动前要完成分♥析♥
Every firm was jumping on it. Millennium, BlackRock, Avenue.
每家投资公♥司♥都在积极参与 千禧 黑石 大道
Yeah, well, we're not fucking sheep, Luke.
对 但我们不是没脑子的羊 卢克
Fuck!
操!
Come on, give me a break. - Got it.
拜托 放过我吧 - 是的 我知道了
I'll make it up. - What'd I tell you?
我会弥补的 - 我怎么跟你说的?
I know. - What did I tell you?
我知道 - 我怎么跟你说的?
That you could handle a rug burn. - This is more than a rug burn.
你可以应付小问题 - 这不仅仅是小问题
I'll fix it. - Dumb fucking bitch.
我会解决的 - 愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Yeah. Yeah, you heard that right.
对 你没听错
Want me to say it again?
要我再说一遍吗?
Dumb fucking bitch!
愚蠢的婊♥子♥!
How's that? All right? Good?
怎么样? 好吧? 好吗?
Fuck. Okay.
操,好吧
Fuck. - Fuck.
该死 - 该死
I know. Look, I need a big win. I gotta move fast.
我知道 听着 我需要大胜 我得动作快
Josh, what do you think about M2B? - Does this trade have any legs?
乔希 你觉得M2B公♥司♥怎么样? - 这个交易有持续的可能吗?
Yeah, but they rallied from that countless times.
他们已经在这种情况下反弹了无数次
Okay. Yeah. Fuck.
好 对 该死
Fuck.
操
Fuck, fuck, fuck. Come on. Okay.
操 来吧 好
Okay.
好
This is funny? Is this funny to you?
这好笑吗?你觉得好笑吗?
This is funny?
这好笑吗?
Yeah, fucking hilarious. Good luck, man.
是啊 太搞笑了 祝你好运
Hey, Ben. How's it going? It's Luke from Crest. How are you?
嘿 本 怎么样? 我是一峰资本的卢克 你好吗?
Look, there's a lot of people talking a lot of shit about your head guy,
听着 有很多人在传 你们领导的负面消息
and I'm just wondering if, you know, just between us, you know.
我想知道 如果就我们两个知道 你知道
I'm not asking you to do something you're not comfortable with.
我不是要你做一些让自己不舒服的事
I could help you if I had a better, more accurate, understanding
如果我能更好更准确的 了解事情的发生经过
of what was going on.
我才可以帮你
(商业新闻 预计下周长矛公♥司♥的裁决将出炉)
♪ Somebody’s gonna hold my hand ♪
♪ Somebody’s gonna understand ♪
♪ Somebody’s gonna treat me right ♪
♪ And give me lovin' till midnight ♪
Hello, beautiful.
你好 美女
♪ You've got the kinda thing That I've been thinking of ♪
Can I get a Maker's on the rocks? You want another?
我能来一杯加冰块的美格威士忌吗? 你要不要再来一杯?
It's the least you can do.
最起码这是你能做的
One wrong move and I'm a fucking joke.
做错一次 我就他妈成了笑话
Paul lost 30 million with Square last month.
保罗上月在广场公♥司♥上损失3000万
But he made up for it with Blink. - Yeah. Well, so will we.
但他在眨眼公♥司♥那边补回来了 - 对 我们也可以
Do you remember Ben from Goldman? - Barely.
你还记得高盛的本吗? - 勉强记得
So, he works at Icon now. I came across a rumor.
他现在在艾康公♥司♥工作 我听到了一个传闻
I called him to find out if it was true and he gave me a fucking guarantee.
我打电♥话♥给他确认是否属实 他给我保证了
The CEO is about to step down.
他们公♥司♥的CEO马上要离职了
If we short 50, we can make up for the 15%, at least.
如果我们卖♥♥空50个 我们至少可以弥补15%的亏损
That is not how I want to make up the funds.
我不想用这种方法来弥补资金
Don't worry, there's enough talk online. It's basically public knowledge.
别担心 网上已经有足够的讨论 这基本上是公开的消息
I don't care. I'm not playing with fire after today.
我不在乎 我不想冒险
How else do you expect us to make up for it?
我们要怎么弥补呢?
I don't know yet, I was looking into shorting Spear.
我在考虑做空长矛公♥司♥
They have a London ruling coming up soon.
电影精选列表