他们在小♥穴♥旁供应胡萝卜吗?
No, you just don't eat the pussy. Just stick to the carrots.
不 你不能吃小♥穴♥ 只可以插胡萝卜
I eat carrots, they're good for your eyes.
我吃胡萝卜 对眼睛有好处
You're using the wrong key again.
你又用错钥匙了
Fuck.
该死
All of these keys look the same.
所有的钥匙看起来都一样
I don't even know where they're from.
我甚至不知道它们是从哪里来的
Like, why are all these fucking keys hanging off my fucking ring?
为什么这些该死的钥匙 挂在我该死的钥匙扣上?
I stopped to get a slice, and then I pass this taco stand,
我停下来买♥♥了一块披萨 然后我路过这家墨西哥玉米饼摊
and then I didn't know if I wanted pizza or tacos.
然后我不知道 自己想吃披萨还是玉米饼
And then this guy was eating a falafel
然后这家伙在吃炸鹰嘴豆脆饼
and I thought,
我心想
"Fuck, how great is New York?"
“操 纽约真棒啊?”
I mean, you can have whatever you want, all the time.
我是说 你想吃什么 就有什么 一直如此
What is all this shit in my purse?
我包里的这些都是什么东西?
I had a bite, but if you want some, it's really fucking delicious.
我咬过一口 但如果你想吃 太他妈好吃了
Rory was telling this scandal from college.
洛里说了一个大学里的丑闻
He said that the seniors of the hockey team
他说冰球队的大四学生
would line up these girls in the locker room,
让女生在更衣室里排成一排
put bags over their heads,
在她们头上套上袋子
and bring in the freshmen that had just made the team.
然后把刚加入球队的大一新生带进来
They'd match each of the guys to a different girl
他们会给每个新生配一个姑娘
and they'd make them fuck them,
让他们做♥爱♥
all in a line.
都站成一排
I'm gonna go back to bed. - Wait, wait.
我要去睡觉了 - 等等
You haven't heard the punch line yet.
你还没听到精彩的部分
After this freshman finished,
有一名大一新生完事后
he pulls off the bag
他扯下了袋子
and he sees that it's his sister.
他看见那是他的妹妹
He's been fucking his sister.
他操的是他的妹妹
My God.
我的天
What the...?
搞什么...
Christ, have a sense of humor.
天啊 带点幽默感
Jesus, you're so stiff.
天啊 你太僵硬了
Speaking of stiff...
说到僵硬...
Don't. Emily. - Come on. What?
不要 艾米丽 - 来吧 怎么了?
Not now, okay? - I want it.
现在不行 好吗? - 我想要
Are you gonna make me beg? - Don't. Emily, stop.
你要让我求你吗? - 别 艾米丽 住手
Okay.
好
Look,
听着
I promise to help your career
如果你吃我的小♥穴♥
if you eat my pussy.
我保证让你升职
Jesus Christ.
天啊
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
You're-- You're pathetic, so...
你太可悲了 所以...
What'd you say to me?
你说什么?
What the fuck did you just say to me?
你♥他♥妈♥对我说了什么?
I didn't mean-- - You're fucking pathetic.
我不是有意的... - 你♥他♥妈♥的可悲
Prancing around like the newest member of Beta Phi?
像姐妹会的新成员一样蹦来蹦去
Drinking like there's no tomorrow?
喝起酒来好像今天就是世界末日?
Does that make you feel good? Powerful?
这能让你觉得自己强大吗?
Like one of the boys?
就像那些男的一样?
Because I'll tell you something, you don't look like one of the boys.
因为我要告诉你 你不像那些男的
You look like the hooker they paid to keep them company.
你像是他们付钱请来陪他们的妓♥女♥
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的...
♪ Happy birthday, dear... ♪
Ready?
准备好了吗?
The outlook calls for low growth
展望未来,经济低速增长
and rising labor and materials input costs.
劳动力和材料投入成本上升
Too much pressure on margins. We should dump it.
利润空间太小了 我们应该抛掉它
Everyone is selling in a panic. It's time to fucking buy, Dax.
每个人都在恐慌中抛售 是时候买♥♥入了 戴克斯
Fuck. - What?
该死 - 怎么了?
Nothing. My head's fucking killing me.
没什么 我的头好痛
I got home at three last night.
我三点才回家
Hope I didn't fuck myself buying B&O this morning.
希望我今天早上买♥♥入B&O公♥司♥ 不是给自己找麻烦
Hey, speaking of which, check out these photos.
嘿 说起来 看这些照片
Shit. Is that Emily? - Right?
该死 那是艾米丽吗? - 是吧?
My God. - She was on one last night.
我的天 - 她昨晚真是喝过头了
Girl dropped like five or six grand.
她给出去五六千美元
She's a freak. - She's such a fucking freak.
她是个怪胎 - 她真是个怪胎
A fucking freak. I fucking told you she's an animal.
一个该死的怪胎 我跟你说过她是禽兽
All right, tell them I'll be in a minute. Thank you.
我马上过去 谢谢
Yo, check out Rory.
哟 看看洛里
Fuck.
该死
Did you see this coming?
你有预料到吗?
Nobody's seen this fucking coming. The fucking golden boy?
没人预料到 那个金童?
Fucking get the napkins.
去拿纸巾吧
No, it's coming.
不,来了
It's a good-looking office, though.
这是个漂亮的办公室
Once they wipe the tears away. - Yeah, yeah.
一旦他们擦掉眼泪 - 对
They had a rough start.
听着 他们的起步很艰难
They didn't exactly hit it out the gate.
他们一开始没有很成功
Even the slogan became a meme.
就连口号♥也变成了表情包
And the marketing department fucked up the launch.
营销部搞砸了发布会
But I think their earnings will fall far less than people expect.
但我认为他们的收入下滑 将远低于人们的预期
A pleasant surprise will lift the stock. - You need to pitch Campbell.
惊喜可以提振股票 - 去极力说服坎贝尔
I'm sorry? - Sell him on me.
什么? - 说服他让我接管
It needs to happen now.
必须现在去说
You want me to pitch to Campbell directly?
你要我直接去说服坎贝尔?
I'm sorry. Can we call you back in ten? - Sure, but I should get moving.
对不起 能不能十分钟后再打给你? - 可以 但我得走了
What was that? - Campbell needs to hear from you.
怎么回事? - 他得听你亲口告诉他
Okay-- - It needs to happen now.
好... - 必须马上去说
How about an apology before you ask for a favor?
在你要求帮忙前 是不是要先道歉?
The hooker comment didn't sit well last night.
昨晚妓♥女♥的说法让我很不舒服
This is time-sensitive. - So are my feelings.
时间紧迫 - 我的感受也是
Are you gonna pitch him or not?
你到底要不要去说服他?
I don't think it's a good idea. - Why?
我觉得这不是个好主意 - 为什么?
He's not in that headspace.
他没有那种预期
Put him in it. - How?
让他有 - 怎么做?
I don't know. You must have some influence, you made him your buddy.
我不知道 你肯定有 一些影响力 你让他成了你的朋友
He's not my buddy, he's my boss. - That's hard to tell.
他不是我朋友 他是我老板 - 这就难说了
You know it's just a game. - You play it very well.
你知道这只是个游戏 - 你玩得很好
That doesn't sound like a compliment. - This thing was your idea.
听起来不像是在夸奖 - 这是你的想法
Yes, and I've tried, but Campbell won't budge, okay?
是的 我试过了 但坎贝尔不会让步的 好吗?
You've got a target on your back. - The fuck does that mean?
你被人盯上了 - 他妈的这是什么意思?
But Avenue is taking resumes. - Are you fucking serious?
但大道公♥司♥在招人 - 你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗?
Luke. - I'm not quitting.
卢克 - 我不会辞职的
We both can't keep working here.
我们两个不能同时在这里工作
It's killing us. - If it bothers you, you can leave.
会杀死我们的 - 如果困扰你了 你可以走
Are you serious, I'm the one with something to lose.
你认真的? 我是有损失的人
And I'm not?
我没有吗?
Cutting your losses isn't the same as giving up.
止损并不等于放弃
This is our only way out. There are other firms you can go to.
这是我们唯一的出路 你还可以去其他公♥司♥
I don't give a shit. I want this firm.
我不管 我想待在这家公♥司♥
Maybe this firm doesn't want you.
也许这家公♥司♥不想要你
Like fuck it doesn't.
不想要个头
Luke.
卢克
Sixty seconds. - When I'm done.
60秒 - 等我打完电♥话♥
Nope. Now.
不行 就现在
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Sixty. Go.
60秒 说吧
April 6th, 2009.
2009年4月6日
Spring semester at Yale.
耶鲁大学的春季学期
You came in and gave a 40-minute presentation.
你来做了40分钟的演讲
No sugarcoating, no aspirational bullshit, you just laid it all out.
没有美化 没有虚假的理想主义 你只是把一切都摆了出来
First level thinking, second level thinking, the traps, the hacks.
一级思维 二级思维 陷阱 技巧
You taught me more about finance in 40 minutes
你在40分钟内教会我的金融知识
than I learned in two years at Goldman.
比我在高盛两年里学到的还多
I never knew what I wanted to do until I met you.
在遇到你之前 我都不知道自己想做什么
The minute you finished, I went straight to my counselor,
你一讲完 我马上去找我的辅♥导♥员
changed my courses, my diet, my wardrobe.
电影精选列表