更改我的课程 我的饮食习惯 我的服装
I did everything I could to follow in your footsteps
我竭尽所能追随你的脚步
because all I've ever wanted is to work for you, learn from you,
因为我一直想要的 就是为你工作 向你学习
and one day, become you.
有一天 成为你
I never believed in anything growing up.
我成长过程中从未相信任何东西
This firm has become my religion.
这家公♥司♥已经成为我的信仰
You have become my God.
你成了我的上帝
I promise, you give me this opportunity,
我保证 你给我这个机会
I will give you everything I got.
我会把一切都奉献给你
Take this as my oath, my loyalty.
就当这是我的誓言 我的忠诚
Fuck, if I had a knife, I would sacrifice my own blood.
操 如果我有一把刀 我会用我的血来献祭
Sorry for interrupting.
抱歉打扰了
The, Foster guys are good for seven.
福斯特那帮家伙有七成把握
I take it you haven't met Derek.
我想你还不认识德里克
He's our new PM.
他是我们的新基金经理
I just poached him from 3G.
我刚从3G公♥司♥挖来的
He brought them 90 million last year.
去年他为他们赚了9000万美元
Quarter.
一个季度
That was a quarter? - Correct.
一个季度? - 没错
Are we all done down there?
我们聊完了吗?
Is there anything else you need to get off your chest?
你还有什么想直抒胸臆吗?
♪ Tell you ♪
♪ That I don't love you ♪
♪ Pay no attention ♪
♪ When they ♪
♪ Tell you that I don't care ♪
You okay?
你没事吧?
♪ Pay no attention ♪
♪ Disbelieve them ♪
Look, I know this is hard.
听着 我知道这很难
Don't.
不要
♪ As for me it could only be one way ♪
♪ I got a heart full of love ♪
♪ A heart full of love ♪
(艾米丽的妈妈)
♪ For you ♪
We'll figure it out. I still think that if I send your resume to Avenue--
我们会没事的 如果我把你的履历寄给大道公♥司♥...
Fuck. - What?
该死 - 怎么了?
I'm sorry, but if you just take an interview...
对不起 但如果你接受面试...
♪ What to do, ooh ♪
Fuck. Emily. - Just ignore her.
该死 艾米丽 - 别理她
It's the fifth time.
这是第五次了
We can't talk right now. Would you stop calling?
妈妈 我现在不方便接电♥话♥ 你能不能别打了?
Keep Friday night open, okay? Don't make any plans.
周五晚上不要安排活动 好吗? 别做任何计划
What? Why?
什么? 为什么?
Your father and I are throwing you a little engagement party.
你♥爸♥爸和我要给你办个小型订婚派对
I didn't ask you. - Fuck!
我没让你办 - 该死!
It was supposed to be a surprise.
这本来是个惊喜
We're not ready to celebrate yet, Mom.
我们还没准备好庆祝 妈妈
What do you mean? Why would you get engaged?
什么意思? 你们为什么要订婚?
I hate to ruin the surprise, but your work schedule is crazy.
我不想破坏惊喜 但你的工作日程太疯狂了
It's all set, 7 p.m. at Frankie's.
都安排好了 晚上七点在弗兰基餐厅
Luke hasn't even told his fucking parents yet.
卢克还没告诉他的父母
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
We just booked the train and Grandma Lola is flying in.
我们刚刚订了火车票 劳拉奶奶要坐飞机过来
Jesus, Mom! - What?
天啊 妈妈! - 怎么了?
Don't punish me 'cause you're in a shitty mood.
不要惩罚我 就因为你心情不好
I'm trying to do something nice for you. - Mom.
我在为你做点好事 - 妈妈
Fuck's sake. - If you had answered my calls...
该死的 - 如果你接了我的电♥话♥...
What are you doing? - Have you seen my notes?
你在做什么? - 你见过我的笔记吗?
What notes? - My fucking notes from my book!
什么笔记? - 我的读书笔记
No, I haven't.
不 我没看见
Did you clean? - A little.
你打扫过了吗? - 一点点
Did you throw 'em away? - I don't know.
你扔掉了吗? - 我不知道
I already took it out.
我已经扔过垃圾了
Fuck! - I'm sorry, I guess it looked like trash.
操! - 不好意思 我想它们看起来是垃圾
Trash? It's not fucking trash. It's important to me.
垃圾? 不是他妈的垃圾 对我很重要
You might as well be throwing away my career.
你可能连我的事业都扔掉了
This is insane. I know you're upset, but this stuff is bullshit.
这太疯狂了 我知道你很难过 但这些都是胡扯
And it's messing with your head. - Easy for you to say.
它让你大脑混乱了 - 你说得容易
You had it handed to you. - I didn't get anything handed to me.
你有的都是别人给你的 - 我的东西都不是别人给我的
I worked my fucking ass off.
我拼了命得来的
Sure you did.
当然了
Don't answer. - It's Campbell.
别接 - 是坎贝尔
What the fuck are you doing?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
It's fucking late. Establish boundaries.
已经很晚了 划清界限
Set rules to live by or they'll become his rules to die by!
设定规矩否则就被他的规矩束缚!
Who are you? - Who am I?
你是谁? - 我是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
You're the one catering to an old man every night.
你每天晚上都要招待一个老头
Do you think he would ask Paul or Tom to talk until two in the morning? No!
你觉得他会叫保罗或汤姆 谈到凌晨两点吗? 不!
He asked you because he knows you can't say no, that makes you weak.
他问你 因为他知道你不会拒绝 这让你变得很弱
Every time you answer, you're letting him walk all over you.
每次你接电♥话♥ 就是让他践踏你的尊严
The only man I let walk all over me is you.
唯一践踏我尊严的男人是你
What the fuck are you talking about? I have been nothing but supportive.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 我除了支持你什么也没做
I've given you advice. - Advice I never fucking asked for!
我给你建议 - 我从来没问过的建议!
What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to act? Okay?
我该怎么办? 我要怎么表现? 好吧?
I'm handling everything pretty well, given the circumstances.
考虑到现在的情况 我所有事情处理地很好
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
You stole my fucking job! - No, I fucking didn't!
你偷了我的工作! - 不 我没有!
You said it was me! - It was just a rumor.
你说了是我的! - 只是传闻而已
How do you know? - Campbell told me!
你怎么知道的? - 坎贝尔告诉我的
He didn't want to promote you, he wanted to fire you
他不想让你升职 他想解雇你
because you're the one who's weak!
因为弱的那个人是你!
♪ Don't know ♪
♪ What to do ♪
God.
天啊
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ Keep telling myself ♪
♪ As for me it could be no one else ♪
♪ 'Cause I got a heart full of love ♪
Fuck.
该死
Fuck!
该死!
Luke's under the weather. Fill in for him today?
卢克身体不舒服 今天你替他?
Hi, you've reached Luke. Leave a message.
嗨 你打通了卢克的电♥话♥ 请留言
Would you call me back? I'm trying to cover for you.
你能回个电♥话♥给我吗? 我在努力帮你打掩护
Please?
拜托?
Please, Mom, I can't.
拜托 妈妈 我不能
What do you want me to do? Our train arrives at 5:45 tomorrow.
你想让我怎么做? 我们的火车明天五点45分到
We're gonna check in at the hotel and head over to Frankie's at seven.
我们会在酒店办理登记入住 然后七点直奔弗兰基餐厅
I don't want to be late. Do you know what you're gonna wear?
我不想迟到 你知道你要穿什么吗?
No, I don't. - Wear something nice. That blue dress.
我不知道 - 穿好一点 那件蓝色裙子
Stop! Please, just stop! - What the fuck did I do?
别说了!拜托 别说了! - 我做了什么吗?
Why are you so angry? - I'm not.
你为什么这么生气? - 我没有
You tell me you're engaged, then you ignore me.
你告诉我你订婚了 然后你就不理我了
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是那个意思
I put in all this effort for what? What do you want me to do?
我付出了这么多努力为了什么? 你想让我做什么?
Tell Connie and Phil it's because of some reason you won't tell me about?
告诉康妮和菲尔 因为你不想告诉我原因?
You told his parents? - Somebody had to.
你告诉他父母了? - 总得有人说
It should really be their own son, but he doesn't call his parents.
他们应该从自己儿子那里得到消息 但他不给他们打电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Luke. Leave a message.
嗨 你打通了卢克的电♥话♥ 请留言
I'm so sorry. You were right.
对不起 你说得对
This promotion has made me stressed
这次升职让我感到压力
and scared.
和害怕
I'm not asserting myself, like you said.
我没有像你说的那样坚持自己
I appreciate all of your support.
我很感谢你的支持
And I didn't mean to come off so ungrateful.
我也不想这么不知感恩
I realize how hard this must be for you.
我知道这对你来说有多难
Look, um,
听着
our parents have put a lot of effort
我们的父母为了明晚的派对
into this party tomorrow night.
付出了很多努力
So, can you please, just call me back?
所以拜托你能给我回电吗?
We can talk this out.
我们可以好好谈谈
Hey. Have you heard from Luke? I've sent him five fucking emails.
你有卢克的消息吗? 我给他发了五封邮件
Still under the weather. - Hit an IV and push through.
身体还是不舒服 - 打一针静脉注射 坚持上班啊
I got a fuckton of statements on my desk.
我桌上有很多报告
We have the deepest possible understanding
我们对于全球经济
of the global economy and financial markets
和金融市场有着最深刻的理解
and translate that understanding
并将这种理解转化为
into strong risk adjusted returns
为客户带来高风险的
电影精选列表