They beat everybody. There were lines around the block on the release date.
打败了所有竞争对手 发♥售♥日期当天大排长龙
What about TOC?
TOC公♥司♥呢?
I think the CEO's overstating what he thinks they'll earn.
我觉得CEO夸大了自己的收益
I think they miss their figures. Look...
他们会达不到自己的目标
Word is they've got two empty suits that won't make it till Christmas.
据说他们有两个德不配位的高管 撑不到圣诞节
Plus, they dropped the ball on their launch date last spring.
另外 他们在去年春天的 产品发布日期上犯错了
Hey.
嘿
Not bad.
不错
Crest Capital, this is Jackie.
一峰资本 我是杰姬
You fucked me with that stock.
你的那只股票害我亏了
Let's hope earnings save your ass or I'll be looking for a new analyst.
希望到时的收益能救你 不然我就另找分♥析♥员了
What is that, old takeout? Clean that shit up.
那是什么,之前的外卖♥♥?打扫干净
(妈妈)
Barron called again. I've scheduled drinks for Thursday, 5 p.m.
巴伦又打来了。我安排了周四下午五点的酒会
And the L.A. meeting is at three.
洛杉矶的会议是三点
Our goal is to create a safer workplace through education.
我们的目标是通过教育 创造一个更安全的工作场所
Today, we are going to focus on topics such as
今天我们要集中讨论的话题包括
diversity and inclusion, sexual harassment awareness,
多样性和包容性 性骚扰意识
conflict resolution, substance abuse awareness,
冲突解决 药物滥用意识
and violence prevention.
还有暴♥力♥预防
Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck this!
去他的!
Fuck! Fuck!
操!操!
Fuck! - Fuck me.
操! - 该死
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操!操!操!
Should we pause or...?
我们应该暂停还是...
Fuck! Fuck! You fucking bastards!
操!操!你们这些混♥蛋♥!
While every new chapter can be difficult...
虽然每一个新的篇章都很艰难...
And for what, to make me your fucking lapdog?
为了什么 让我成为你♥他♥妈♥的哈巴狗?
Lick your fucking ass?
舔你的屁♥股♥?
The first examples will tackle tone and demeanor.
第一个例子将讨论语气和行为
In this situation, we will see Kevin, who works for Phil.
在这种情况下 我们会见到为菲尔工作的凯文
Phil is not happy with Kevin.
菲尔对凯文不满
No! Fuck you! Get your fucking hands off me!
不!去你的!放开我!
You fuck off! Get off me!
你滚!放开我!
The fuck you looking at?
你们他妈在看什么?
Think you'll last another week? Fuck you all!
你们能再坚持一周吗?去你们的!
Fuck you all!
去你们的!
See you on the other side, motherfuckers!
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥!
Fuck you all!
去你们的!
Thought he was gonna jump.
以为他会跳楼
Crest Capital, how may I direct your call?
一峰资本 您找哪位?
I cut some fat today, so that should boost my capital allocation.
我今天砍掉了一些开支 这应该能增加我的资产配置
Christmas come early now.
圣诞季来早了
I said, Christmas-- No, we're not waiting till fucking Christmas, man.
我们不会等到他妈的圣诞节
Third monitor they've replaced this year.
今年第三台显示器了
You think they'll sue? - It's not worth the headache.
你觉得他们会起诉吗? - 不值得打官司
You never want to get to litigation and have embarrassing info leak.
还会导致尴尬的信息泄露
Wall Street Journal test. - Yeah, fair enough.
《华尔街日报》测试 - 很公平
Ils vont sûrement faire appel à un chasseur de tête.
他们可能会请猎头公♥司♥帮忙
What a fucking day.
真是糟糕的一天
Yeah, I know. Shit.
对 我知道 该死
Quinn's office is like a fucking tornado.
奎恩的办公室好像经历了龙♥卷♥风♥
Fuck Quinn, he always dropped the ball.
该死的奎恩 他老是犯错
Who's gonna step up?
谁会升上去?
I overheard Big Man on a call.
我无意间听到老板打电♥话♥
And?
然后呢?
Luke.
卢克
No shit. - Yeah.
不是吧 - 是的
He's gonna make PM.
他会成为基金经理
I think they underestimated the costs for this one.
我觉得他们低估了这次的支出
I hear you're taking over for Quinn.
我听说你要取代奎恩
What? - Yeah, the guys overheard it on a call.
什么? - 是的 有人偷听到电♥话♥了
See?
看到了吗?
Um...
呃
Probably best to sell now.
最好现在就卖♥♥掉
What about my towel? - Fuck the towel.
那我的毛巾呢? - 去他的毛巾
I just washed the sheets. - I'll wash them again.
我刚洗了床单 - 我会再洗一次
Shit, it's my mom again.
该死 又是我妈
Sorry, Mom, can't talk now.
抱歉 妈妈 现在不方便说话
I'm about to get the daylights fucked outta me.
我马上要被♥操♥得天翻地覆了
No, really.
不 是真的
I wasn't making fun of you. Come on.
我不是在取笑你 来吧
Fine, okay.
好吧 好
Jesus Christ. How did I get so fucking lucky?
天呐 我怎么这么幸运?
Are you talking about me
你是在说我
or your job?
还是你的工作?
Both.
两者都有
You're not jealous, are you? - Stop.
你没嫉妒吧? - 闭嘴
What? Well, that wasn't a no.
什么? 这不是否认
Of course it's a no.
当然不是否认
If I had to choose between you and the promotion--
如果要我在你和升职之间选 我...
You'd choose the promotion. - No, no.
你会选择升职 - 不
I would sit and think about it, and probably still choose the promotion.
我会坐下来好好考虑 可能还会选择升职
Just kidding. I'm kidding.
开玩笑 我开玩笑的
When the fuck are we getting married?
我们什么时候结婚?
I gotta mark my territory.
我要标记我的领地
Piss on my tree. You're the tree.
在我的树上撒尿 你是树
We're gonna have to tell them sooner than later.
我们迟早得告诉他们
Yeah, but, you know.
是的 但是 你知道
Till we both have that "fuck you" status, they're just gonna judge us.
除非我们都拥有为所欲为的地位 否则他们会指责我们
Yeah, but they'll judge me more.
对 但他们会更多的指责我
Exactly. You think it's the right time to admit we're breaking policy?
没错 你觉得现在承认 我们违反政策是正确时机吗?
Just I'd rather tell 'em before someone finds out.
我宁愿在别人发现之前告诉他们
Now you're afraid of danger?
现在你害怕危险了?
It used to turn you on. - I'm serious.
曾经危险让你性奋 - 我是认真的
I'm serious, too. Once you move up-- - If I move up.
我也是认真的 一旦你往上走... - 如果我往上走
Once you move up,
一旦你往上走
and we both are at that level,
我们两个都在那个层级
we can tell everybody to go fuck themselves.
我们可以无视别人的意见
All right?
好吗?
No more work talk.
别再谈工作了
♪ When they ♪
♪ Tell you ♪
♪ That I don't love you ♪
♪ Pay no attention ♪
♪ When they ♪
♪ Tell you ♪
♪ That I don't care ♪
♪ Pay no attention ♪
Em, your phone.
你的手♥机♥
Shit.
该死
Sorry.
抱歉
Fuck. - What?
操 - 怎么了?
It's Rory.
是洛里
It can wait till tomorrow. - Well, he called six times.
明天再说吧 - 他打了六个电♥话♥
Fucking finally.
他妈终于接了
Sorry I missed your calls. I was sleeping.
抱歉没接你的电♥话♥ 我在睡觉
Fuck sleeping. Come on, get up. Meet me at the Gold Room.
睡你妈♥个♥睡 赶紧起来 去金屋酒吧和我见面
Now?
现在?
No, next Tuesday afternoon.
不 下周二下午
Don't go.
别走
I have to. - No, you don't.
我必须去 - 不 你不用去
Is...? Is Rory...? - Gone home.
那个...洛里... - 回家了
What are you drinking?
你要喝什么?
Diet Coke.
健怡可乐
Um, Macallan 25. Neat. Thanks.
麦卡伦25年陈酿威士忌 不加冰 谢谢
Waiting on my translator.
在等我的翻译
You speak Japanese? - No.
你会说日语吗? - 不会
So, Long Island.
所以 长岛人
Yeah, that's right. Lynbrook.
对 没错 林布鲁克
That's not an easy hole to crawl out of.
那里可不是一个容易爬出来的坑
Who wants it easy?
谁希望一切都容易呢?
It didn't take you long.
你没花很长时间
Scholarship helped.
电影精选列表