♪ I love to love you, baby ♪
♪ When you're laying so close to me ♪
♪ There's no place I'd rather you be ♪
♪ Than with me, me, ♪
♪ I love to love you, baby ♪
♪ I love to love you, baby ♪
♪ I love to love you, baby ♪
♪ Do it to me again and again ♪
♪ You put me in such a awful spin In a spin, in--♪
There you are.
你来了
Stop hiding. Come back in, I want to introduce you.
别躲了 进来吧 我想向大家介绍你
Come here. - Okay.
过来 - 好
Uncle J, this is the woman I can't stop talking about.
杰叔 这是我一直提起的女人
Emily, a pleasure to meet you. - The pleasure is all mine.
艾米丽 很高兴认识你 - 彼此彼此
Open bar. I'm buying.
酒水免费 我买♥♥单
Nice.
很好
So, Mister Ivy League has the best-looking girl in the room.
常春藤先生 有屋内最漂亮的女孩陪伴
She's got other things going for her. - Just one or two.
她还有其他优点 - 一两个吧
If this guy gives you any kind of trouble,
如果这家伙给你惹麻烦
just let me know, I'll sort him out...
告诉我 我会帮你解决他
I will keep that in mind. - Really?
我会记住的 - 真的吗?
Lock it in before she loses interest.
在她失去兴趣之前抓住机会
Wow, you're so romantic, Theo.
哇 你太浪漫了 西奥
Well, romance wears off.
浪漫会逐渐消失
Says the guy on his wedding day.
你在自己的婚礼上还这么说
Go find your bride and kiss her
去找你的新娘 亲吻她吧
before she realizes she fucked her whole life up.
在她意识到她搞砸了自己的人生前
Stop hassling your brother. Get over here.
别刺♥激♥你弟弟了 过来
Hi. - Hey.
嗨 - 嘿
Hey prettiest-girl-in-the-room,
房♥间里最漂亮的女孩
you wanna dance? - I do.
想跳舞吗? - 我想
You got the title.
你获得了这个头衔
God, not her. - What?
天啊 不是她吧 - 什么?
Hi.
你好
Let's go dance with her.
我们一起去跟她跳舞吧
No, let's please not.
不 我们不要
What? You sure you don't want to?
你不想吗?
No. - Come here. Come here.
不 - 过来
Are you gonna say anything or you just gonna stare?
你有话想说吗 还是只想盯着我?
Just, just stare. - Okay.
只想盯着 - 好
And kiss you.
我想亲你
And then stare.
我要盯着你了
Lock the door. I promise, I'll be quick.
把门锁上 我保证 我会很快的
What? - Fuck.
什么? - 哦 该死
What? - Um...
什么? -哦
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
哦 该死
My God. - My God.
天啊 - 天啊
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
It looks like you slaughtered a chicken.
看来你杀了一只鸡
How did that happen?
怎么会这样?
What were you doing in here?
你在这里做什么?
Shit. Okay.
该死 好
Do you think your mom has a tampon? Fuck.
你觉得你妈妈有卫生棉条吗?该死
We have to take the photos still.
我们还要拍照呢
Do you think this is a problem?
你觉得这有问题吗?
My God!
我的天!
I mean, now my family will
我是说现在我的家人
really get to know you, you know.
会真正了解你的
What the fuck is that?
那他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is what?
什么他妈的是什么?
That.
那个
Um...
嗯
Shit.
该死
Marry me?
嫁给我?
Luke.
卢克
I'm serious.
我是认真的
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
Yeah, but I was sober when I bought it.
对 但我买♥♥戒指的时候很清醒
I fucking love you so fucking much.
我非常爱你
I mean it.
我是认真的
You're everything to me.
你是我的一切
And I promise...
我保证...
if we do this,
如果我们结婚了
we'll do it right, okay?
我们会很幸福的 好吗?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
My God.
天啊
You know, just the rest of your life.
你知道 就是和我共度你的余生
Okay.
好
Okay?
好吗?
Okay. - Okay?
好 - 好吗?
Yeah.
对
Okay.
好
You asshole.
你个混♥蛋♥!
You are fucking crazy. - You're crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了 - 你疯了
You're fucking crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
I love you. - I love you.
我爱你 - 我爱你
That's the wrong finger.
不是这根手指
Shit. - Yeah.
该死 - 是啊
Shit.
该死
Shit, my shoe. - You couldn't walk in them anyway.
该死 我的鞋 - 反正你也不用穿着它们走路
Come on.
快点
We look like we're fleeing the scene of a murder.
我们看起来像是在逃离谋杀现场
I hope we don't get arrested.
我希望我们不会被逮捕
Okay, sorry.
好 抱歉
(闹钟 稍后提醒)
Help.
救命
Breakfast burrito.
早餐玉米卷
Bacon.
培根
Cheese. Egg.
奶酪 蛋
Please, somebody! - Hey!
有人吗? - 嘿
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
Hi, Mom.
嗨 妈妈
(我们要结婚了!)
The political pressure is not only to help those most in need...
政♥治♥压力不仅是 帮助那些最需要帮助的人...
I wish we could tell the whole world.
我希望可以告诉全世界
...whose votes are important and strongly contested...
...他们的选票很重要 竞争很激烈...
You want anything from the corner? - I'm good.
街角商店你有什么东西想买♥♥吗? - 不用
Okay. Bye. - See you later.
好 再见 - 回头见
Morning. - Morning.
早上好 - 早上好
Morning. - Morning.
早上好 - 早上好
How was your weekend, Dax?
周末过得怎么样 戴克斯?
It's good. - Okay. Emily?
很好 - 好 艾米丽 你呢?
Not bad. Yours?
不错 你呢?
I didn't do much.
我没做太多事情
(一峰资本)
Morning. - Morning.
早上好 - 早上好
You lock in those box seats? - Garden.
那些包厢座位的运气如何? - 麦迪逊花♥园♥球场
How much do I owe you?
我欠你多少钱?
Don't worry about it. Just bring the blonde.
别担心 把那个金发女郎带过来
Can't work out if I'm attracted or repulsed by her.
我无法确定我是被她吸引还是排斥
For one night, who cares? - Jesus, man.
就一晚谁在乎? - 天啊
How we doing? - Just emailed you.
情况如何? - 我刚发邮件给你
Luke? - Moments away, Cap'n.
卢克? - 马上就好
Pretty good mood for a Monday. You cut loose this weekend?
周一你的心情不错 你上周末玩得很开心吧?
Something like that.
差不多吧
Look, Rory, I think it's undervalued by 20%.
听着 洛里 我觉得这家公♥司♥被低估了20%
People are going off the hype of the competing line
人们都被竞争品牌的大肆宣传所吸引
but no one's watching Congress.
但没人关注国会的动向
If this new law passes, it'll squeeze Vent's position overseas,
如果这项新法律通过 将会挤压芬特公♥司♥在海外的地位
leave a nice opening for Sonic,
给索尼克留下一个好机会
who sacrificed the last few months to get up to code.
为达到规范化要求 它已经牺牲了几个月的时间
A quarter monopoly for new businesses. - In the fastest growing markets.
新企业的四分之一垄断权 - 在成长最快的市场
I say we increase by 15%. - Easy, cowboy.
我建议我们增加15% - 放轻松 牛仔
They struck gold with the new product line.
他们的新产品一炮而红
电影精选列表