不然他为什么要在半夜见面?
Maybe he came on to you and you didn't know what to do.
也许他来找你 你不知道该怎么办
Or maybe you capitalized by getting on your knees,
或者你也许就是这么上位的 跪下来
unzipping his pants, opening your mouth and sucking his fucking cock!
解开他的裤子 张开嘴吸他该死的鸡♥巴♥!
Fuck!
天啊!
Sweetheart! - My God.
亲爱的! - 我的天
Sweetheart! - Jesus.
亲爱的! - 天啊!
Luke? - Emily!
卢克? - 艾米丽!
Let him go. Just leave them. - Where are you going?
让他走 - 你要去哪里?
Emily! Where are you going?
艾米丽! 你要去哪里?
You think you earned your job? Really? You think you earned your job?
你觉得这份工作是你赢来的吗? 真的吗? 你觉得是你赢来的?
It had nothing to do with you. They needed a fucking woman to look good.
跟你没关系 他们需要一个他妈的美女
I got the job because I sucked some dick or because I checked a fucking box?
我得到这份工作是因为我吸了鸡♥巴♥ 还是因为我勾选了某个该死的选项?
Both!
两者都有!
Have you completely lost it? Do you even recognize yourself?
你完全疯了吗? 你认得自己吗?
Look in the fucking mirror. - No, no. You look at yourself.
看看镜子 - 不 你看看自己
You act like some big fucking swinging dick?
你表现得像个 他妈摇摆不定的大鸡♥巴♥?
For what, making the rich richer?
为了什么 让富人变得更富有?
You think that makes you a fucking hero? - I never went into this to be a hero.
你以为你是个英雄吗? - 我从来没想过当过英雄
And neither did you, so don't judge me for working a system you can't fucking hack!
你也不是 自己在这个系统里混不开 所以不要来指责我
I never got the shot! Do you have any idea what that feels like?
我从没得到过机会! 你知道那是什么感觉吗?
To be treated as so irrelevant, like a fucking cord waiting to get cut?
被当做无关紧要的东西 就像一条要被剪短的绳子?
If you were in my position-- - I was in your position!
如果你在我的位置... - 我做过你的位置!
And I fucked you on the night that we thought it was yours!
我们做♥爱♥的那天晚上 我们以为这个位置是你的
You weren't jealous? - I wasn't threatened!
你不嫉妒吗? - 我没有感觉到威胁
You don't get it. - No. No, you don't get it.
你不懂 - 不 是你不懂
Why is it so hard to accept that I was doing better?
为什么你很难接受我的表现更好?
Why is it so hard to accept that I deserved that job?
为什么你很难接受 我配得上这份工作?
Why can't that just be okay?
为什么不能这样就好?
Why does everything have to depend on whether you make it to number one?
为什么一切都要取决于 你是否能够成为第一名?
Get out of my face. - No, you're a fucking coward.
滚开 - 不 你是个大懦夫
You're a fucking coward, Luke.
你是个大懦夫 卢克
And I'm a fucking idiot for trying to save you from yourself.
我是个该死的傻瓜 竟然还想办法救你
Is that how you want to prove me wrong?
你就是想证明我错了吗?
Can't beat me at the office.
在办公室不能打我
So, go on.
继续打啊
Go on.
继续打
Show me what you need to.
让我看看你想做什么?
Prove what kind of man you think you are.
证明你觉得自己是什么样的人
Get off me!
放开我!
I hate you! I hate you! I fucking hate you!
我恨你!我他妈的恨死你了!
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
Fuck!
该死!
Luke, that hurts.
卢克 太痛了
Luke. Luke, stop!
卢克 住手!
Luke. Fuck.
卢克 该死
♪ I looked for you ♪
♪ All over town ♪
I'm gonna start from the beginning.
我要重新开始
And I want to be completely honest.
我想说实话
I think it's important that you know everything.
我觉得重要的是你知道一切
He's been stalking me for months.
他跟踪我好几个月了
And I've rejected him over and over, not just because it's against policy,
我一直拒绝他 不仅仅是这样违反政策
but because I've never had any feelings for him.
而且我对他从来都没有感觉
But he's never been able to accept that.
但他一直无法接受
It started with some flirting,
首先是一些调情
suggestive comments.
建设性评论
And before I knew it, he was following me to work,
在我意识到之前 他就一直跟着我去上班
showing up at bars and parties.
在酒吧和派对上出现
Making up these stories, telling people we were in love,
编造那些故事 告诉大家我们恋爱了
that we had this whole life together.
我们共同生活了
It's sick.
太恶心了
I wanted to report him, but...
我本来想举报他 但是...
I was afraid of how unstable he was.
我害怕他情绪不稳定
I thought he might try to hurt himself or...
我觉得他可能会自残 或者...
hurt me.
伤害我
We all do filthy things.
我们都做肮脏的事
Disgusting things. We all...
恶心的事 我们都...
We all step in shit.
我们都踩过屎
But we leave it there.
但我们把它留在原地
You don't trek it back into the office.
你不能把它带回办公室
All the money in the world...
世界上所有的钱...
All our clients want is a clean floor.
我们所有的客户想要的 是一个干净的地板
You let Human Resources mop it up.
你让人力资源部去弄干净
You let them worry about the story.
你让他们去担心
You got more important things to focus on.
你还有更重要的事情要关注
No firm will touch him after the stunt he just pulled.
他那么搞之后没有公♥司♥敢要他
He's done.
他完蛋了
Blame.
怪罪
Accountability.
问责
It's all irrelevant.
都无关紧要
Let it go.
算了吧
Move on.
继续前进
It's imperative you begin to look at everything
你必须把所有事情看成
as a potential catalyst for investment opportunity.
潜在投资机会的催化剂
I can help you mold that way of thinking.
我可以帮你塑造这种思维方式
But it will always be up to you to show us your ambition and your initiative.
但你必须展示出自己的雄心和主动
If you adapt to that way of thinking, the world will be your oyster.
如果你适应这种思维方式 世界将会是你的
Have a seat here. This'll be your spot.
坐在这里 这里会是你的位置
Put in the password they gave you downstairs.
输入在楼下他们给你的密♥码♥
I'll come check on you in a little while. Welcome.
我过一会儿再来看你 欢迎
(卢克)
So, I spoke to Jane, um...
我跟简谈过了
She's willing to break the lease.
她愿意和我们结束租约
Theo said I could crash with him until the end of the month.
西奥说我可以跟他一起 住到月底
So...
所以...
You can stay here until you find another place.
你可以住在这里 直到找到新地方
Um...
呃
I bought the dining table, the cabinets and the bookshelves.
我买♥♥了餐桌 橱柜和书架
I know the coffee table and the...
我知道咖啡桌和...
dresser are yours.
梳妆台是你的
I scheduled the moving company.
我安排了搬家公♥司♥
I'll pay them to pack up the rest of my belongings.
我会付钱给他们 将我剩余的个人物品打包
If they have any questions, they can call me, I...
如果他们有什么问题 可以打给我
I have a flight in the morning, but...
我要赶早上的航♥班♥ 但是...
What?
什么?
Um...
呃
I'm going to SF to meet with my brother's boss.
我要去旧金山见我哥哥的老板
He's interested in giving me some seed money to start my own company.
他有兴趣给我一些种子资金 来开办我自己的公♥司♥
Why waste my time climbing the ladder when I can just start my own firm?
我可以自己开公♥司♥ 为什么还要浪费时间往上爬呢?
He thinks his partner might be interested in investing too, which--
他觉得他的合伙人可能 也有兴趣投资...
You think I give a fuck?
你觉得我在乎吗?
Why aren't you apologizing?
你为什么不道歉?
Why aren't you begging for forgiveness?
你为什么不乞求原谅?
Okay.
好吧
Have you seen my face?
你看到我的脸了吗?
Emily-- - No.
艾米丽... - 不
No, take... take a good look. - You weren't an innocent bystander.
不 仔细看看 - 你不是无辜的旁观者
I seem to recall you smashing a beer bottle over my head.
我好像记得你把一瓶啤酒砸在我头上
And you slammed my face into a sink and raped me.
你用我的脸撞洗手盆 还强♥奸♥了我
Raped you?
强♥奸♥你?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么?
Then how did I get this?
那我脸上这个是怎么弄的?
And that?
还有这里呢?
And, this?
还有这里?
I told you to stop, and you kept going.
我叫你停下来 但你继续
Okay, look,
好吧 听着
we both got carried away that night.
那天晚上我们都很兴奋
Let's leave it at that. All right?
不提了 好吗?
No.
不
Let's not.
我们不能这样
电影精选列表